[Resolved]  Indigo Airlines — Lady on Indigo Boarding Pass counter(Bangalore) didn't give boarding pass

Dear Sir/Madam, We had booked 7.55 pm indigo flight from Bangalore to Pune on 4th May 2015. The indigo flight was departed at 8.02 pm from Bangalore. We reached the Bangalore airport 30 mins before the actual time(7.55 pm) and also we didn't have any luggage for screening but still the lady on Indigo Boarding Pass counter(Bangalore) didn't give boarding pass. I requested the lady for the boarding pass for 4 to 5 times and also told her that we have very small children's(1 child 2.5 year old and 1 infant 1.5 year old) with us but she was not listening. Also, when I was talking to her she was not looking at me and was doing something on the Computer. The lady was very rude. The next indigo plane from Bangalore to Pune was at 5.40 am in the morning on next day. Since, other flight companies allow passengers to board the flight 30 mins before the actual time then why indigo flight company not allowing 30 mins before and need 45 minutes time before the actual time. Also, we didn't have any luggage so we could have boarded the flight but because of that rude lady we didn't board the flight. Actually, we had booking for 6 family members(4 adults, 1 child, 1 infant) and paid 30000 Rs amount for the booking and now I got only 1955 Rs as refund money. This was very frustrating experience from the Indigo flight company!!! Next time, I will think before booking indigo plane ticket for the travelling.
Dear Sir/Madam, I mistakenly filed this complaint in consumer complaint forum. Actually, I just wanted to share this experience to indigo flight company so that next time they will not repeat the mistake. This was just sharing the experience to indigo company. Also, I didn't want to take any legal action against the company as it was my mistake as I reached little late on airport as per their timelines. Please resolve this complaint that I had filed. Sorry for the confusion and trouble.
Updated by Amol99 May 06, 2015

I mistakenly filed this complaint in consumer complaint forum. Actually, I wanted to share this experience to indigo flight company so that next time they will not repeat the mistake. This was just sharing the experience to indigo company.

Please resolve this complaint that I had filed.

Updated by Amol99 May 06, 2015

Please resolve this complaint that I had filed.

Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

Please resolve this complaint ASAP that I had filed.