Indigo Airlines — regarding refund amount due to cancellation flight from the airline (indigo) due to corona 19

haresh250 on Apr 6, 2020
Hello team,

This is hareshkumar patel. I had booked my indigo flight departure 05th apr, 2020 (Ahmadabad to bangalore) but due to corona 19 airline had cancelled flight.
I was given two options from the indigo airline
1) if we cancelled the flight then cancellation charges 3k i have to pay which i cannot afford.
2) reschedule the flight on any other day but whatever flight rate on that day i have to pay. I have checked the flight fare and it is almost double or triple which i cannot afford again.

Below is my departure details.
Pnr no : zp1k9x
My contact number : [protected]/[protected]

Here, my complain is that if flight has been cancelled from the airline then why i am not eligible for full refund without any charges? I can understand if i would have cancelled then i have to pay other charges. I inquired other flight and they are giving full refund without any charges.

I had a discussion with indigo customer care but i am not satisfied with the answer. I felt they are taking a disadvantage of this covid 19 situation and fooling all people.

This is my humble request to you that please do the needful in this case. I believed that this is not a professionalism being a reputed airline.

[Apr 06, 2020] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

1986
    Indigo Airlines - regarding refund amount due to cancellation flight from the airline (indigo) due to corona 19