[Resolved]  Indigo Airlines — rescheduling of flight by 1 hour 35 min

I am scheduled to travel from goa to bengaluru on indigo flight 6e-617 bearing pnr - lbpfhy on[protected] at 2:20am. I received a call from indigo on[protected] at 10am informing that the flight has been rescheduled to 3:35am. I do not wish to agree to this reschedule and when i called to customer care (Mr. Aziz, emp id:[protected] has talked to me and informed me that their policies allow changing/rescheduling the flight only if the delay is more than 2 hours. I am not okay with one hour delay in travel and i wish to reschedule my flight to the previous day flight that is on 20:15 from goa to bengaluru. Kindly help me in this matter.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 12, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndiGo Customer Care's response Jun 04, 2019
Hi Vikas,

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. We recognize the importance of maintaining our flight schedules and assure you best of our efforts to eliminate or minimize the causes of delay, which are within our control. Further, your flight timings have been revised to the same that you have booked for.

Team indiGo