[Resolved]  Indigo Airlines — seat allotment issue

I had booked flight ticket on indigo with pnr no. Oh7q3d. When i booked the seats i was assigned was 1e and 1f for which i paid rs1600 from bombay to mangalore. The flight was rescheduled due to some technical problem. I was made to board on another flight. But at the airport when i got the boarding pass the seat no was changed to 18a and 18b.
I reached them on their customer care no regarding the issueof previous seats. They denied to rechange the seats and when i asked them about the amount which i had paid for, then replied will transfer to your bank account. When the flight was rescheduled why they did not informed the seat no previously alloted to me no longer will b the same.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2019

[May 05, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Appu Joseph May 06, 2019 When the change of flight had been informed why they didn't informed about the seat change. When I called customer care and asked them what is the use of asking the people to pre book their seats.
Updated by Appu Joseph May 07, 2019 Prebooked seats

Updated by Appu Joseph May 07, 2019 Which later on changed to

IndiGo Customer Care's response May 08, 2019 Hi,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Please be assured that one of our representatives will contact you at the earliest.

IndiGo Customer Care's response May 08, 2019 Hi,

We believe that our representative has contacted you. However, as requested let us know a convenient time to call you again.

Updated by Appu Joseph May 08, 2019 You can call in between 10am-7pm
IndiGo Customer Care's response May 09, 2019 Hi,

Please be assured one of our representatives will contact you to address the concern.

Updated by Appu Joseph May 10, 2019 Ok sir
IndiGo Customer Care's response May 10, 2019 Hi,

We believe that our team had a word with you and as per the conversation, we requested you to share the contact number via private message so we may connect.

Updated by Appu Joseph May 14, 2019 You haven't contacted me yet
IndiGo Customer Care's response May 17, 2019 Hi,

As per our telephonic conversation earlier, we have requested you to share the contact no. via private message so we may connect with you again.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet