[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — service

Priyanka8844 on Jan 3, 2018
I had a flyt on 02.02.2018 indigo flyt (6e 306)_ 16c and 16d. Due to recent trend we are unable to do web checkin as we are only getting middle seats for free and the rest will be chargeable so i am not intrested to pay for that after paying for my ticket charges. Me and my husband got two diffrent seats then i requested one gentleman to exchange his seat with me. While seating i realised that seat cushion foam was not fixed and dislocated, so i called my hostess to help and she responded ma'am this is how all the seats are then i got angry with her response and i repeated my self she answered me same, i answered atlist accept, this is not the way seats should be or any anything els, she quickly gave me some number to call and make a complaint and she did not helped me at all i kept my mouth should i got no answer to give her back. I do fly with indigo and felt bad and understood this is how they train there people, beautiful faces and fake smile will never help your flyers but you need to be good with us. I feel they are so frustrated with there job so they are behaving like this.

service
service
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2018
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to us. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to mention that our seats are fixed by Velcro, but sometimes it got dislocate from its original position. We have informed our concern department and same has been repositioned.

Team IndiGo