Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 5, 2022

File a complaint to Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]

Having problems with Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Phone Numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] reviews & complaints page 18

I have got my connection installed after almost one year of booking but still connection with the stove is pending. Already registered a service request on 5 th July with service request no.[protected] but still no one came for the connection.
Kindly look into the matter.
Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to express my high level of dissatisfaction towards very poor services being given by IGL Team.

I have applied for IGL New connection (BP No - [protected]) 2 months back after paying all the required security deposits. Team came and installed the Meter and Pipeline, but they are not activating the connection from the Meter to the Gas Stove.

It has been 6 days, I have requested IGL customer care...
    BP NO[protected] connection not started yet after complain customer care from last 4 days . My mobile no [protected].
    Pl help us and support to get immediate connection .
    My name is Om Prakash Aggrawal ....

The connection number is BP[protected] on the name of Mukesh Aggarwal is not working for the last 7 days.

My BP no. for new PNG connection is [protected], this was issued on 18th September 2020. On 13th October, 2020, documents were received by IGL office control room Karnal. Payment of Rs 275 was made by cheque. Since October 2020, our PNG connection is pending. In our location, all houses adjacent to ours have been given the connection, except ours. I have given numerous reminders to sector 8 karnal office and requested the office staff to get our png connection completed. No action has been taken. They have confirmed, payment and paperwork is complete. We are an old couple, retired and we have suffered a lot because of this delay.

My details-

Anita Midha
      Address- 391 sector 9 part 2
      Urban estate
      Karnal 132001

Phone number [protected]

BP No. [protected]

Our balcony is cracked and it can get down anytime so we want to shift the gas pipeline to other side.
        Contact No. - [protected]

I applied for a new connection in February month whose BP number is [protected], and which is still pending. There is no connection between stove and meter. Kindly look in this matter.

Sir
            This is to inform you that I was at the IGL CNG filling station at Surajkund road pulpehladpur 1:30pm approximately on 08/07/2021.I was in the queue but a private police vehicle came without queue and taken the fuel. I think it is out of discipline. Kindly do some work on it.
            Dr. Upadhyay

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] — BP-6000122820 Connection not started

I have requested for starting the IGL connection from the meter to the stove on 25th June 2021, and IGL team said that within 3 working days connection will be done, but till date no one had contacted for the same. I am contacting the IGL customer care every day they are just saying your request is on high priority and agent will come soon.
              I am fed up with this behaviour so i am putting a complaint here if query is not resolved then...

Please update payment of BP No. [protected].As we paid 2607.99 on 27.06.2021 against the estimated bill but same time actual bill generate on 28.06.2021.While the reading count from 17.02.2021 To17.06.2021 but estimated bill payment not updated in actual bill dated 28.06.2021. If the bill dated is correct as per your record so kindly provide detailed consumption amount plus security deducted for the reading period from 17.02.21 to 17.06.21.

I had sent an email last week on Sunday June 27th 2021 regarding the bank deductions. A response to resolve the issue will be much appreciated.

A copy of the email sent is copied below for your perusal

Kind regards
                Ambika (on behalf of the account holder)

Hello Indraprastha Gas Limited team

Business Partner number – [protected]
                Invoice No –[protected]
                Billing...

This is to bring to to your notice that BP Nos: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] are waiting installation of the piped gas line from the mainline. The internal piping in the building has been done 3 months back with a promise of completing installation within 10 days.
                despite repeated calls and complaints, there has been no response from IGL or local IGL engineers in Kalkaji, New Delhi.

Please look into this at the earliest. We are extremely hassled by the attitude of the company.

Three month before gas pipe line install at our house 78 - c, L.i.G flats
                  Rampura Delhi 110035 Mobile no. [protected].
                  Meter install meter no. HBM[protected].

One of your exectuive rajesh center zone ([protected]). when i asked him to install he saying please close the complaint he will resolve this issue in two days. After two days when i call he saying our office in south zone . North zone...

Hi Team,

For the last 4 months, I have not been in my residence where I have taken the IGL connection & my flat is locked. Still I am receiving IGL bills on a regular basis. Don't know how you are calculating my bill if I am not using it.

Request you to kindly re-check & confirm.

My BP no. is [protected]

Dear Sir/Madam

I have received a fictitious and false modification gas bill for 4653 INR by IGL in June 2021 for changes done in 2018 and this complaint is to inform and highlight that this is fictitious and should be revoked.

My BP number is[protected]. I have never raised any modification request in 2018, therefore the modification Bill sent now in 2021 June is a BASELESS and fictitious. even though the bill...

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] — Nwe Connection Not Installed

i have applied connection in the month of april but till now i have not got my connection .when i call to customer care on daily basis they are saying that meter is installed but till now no has come to install anything . a person from your team is giving wrong information .

Its really very bad experience with IGL

Please see below mail also

Dear Customer,

B P No. : [protected]br...
                    Dear IGL Team,

I have applied for a new IGL connection for my flat. my address is 225 Aravali Apartments, Alaknanda, New Delhi 110019.
                    (our Apartment already has IGL connection, including the flat below me)

I filled out the form yesterday, there was a popup that says, a link will be sent to email for verification, but it never came. I filled the form once more, still didn't receive it.

I...

BP No. [protected]:
                    I have been alloted BP number from IGL and was told to contact Gulab Singh to get the meter installed. Upon speaking with him he asked me to send him my BP no and he assured me that the work would be done in a day or two. Then he gave me another number to contact and said that gentleman would install the connection. This person has been assuring me for the last 10 days that he would come to install the meter in an hour but he hasnt turned up. This is so frustrating and a complete waste of time and energy.
                    These type o[censored]nprofessional employees and contractors should be taken to task.
                    Hide full review →

I, Nishant Narendra, submitted all formalities/documents & paid the amount, however there is no clue about the status on my new connection.
                        The connection is to be furnished in a society where we have proper connections available in every neighborhood.
                        Still, neither anyone visited at my address for connection nor I get any update from anywhere.
                        There is no response from call centre as well.
                        Seems that IGL doesn't care about consumers.
                        Please redress my grievance.

Nishant Narendra