Maharashtra Natural Gas [MNGL]
Maharashtra Natural Gas Ltd.

Maharashtra Natural Gas [MNGL] Customer Care

Website:
A-Block, Plot No.27, Narveer Tanajiwadi, P.M.P.M.L. Bus Depot Commercial Bldg., 1st Floor, Shivaji Nagar
Pune
Pune District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Project Office
Metropolitan Commercial Complex, Chichwad, Pune - 411033

CNG Mother Stations : 1
Chinchwad Mega CNG Station, Opp. to Mercedez-Benz, Moje-Chikhali, Tal-Haveli, Pune.

CNG Mother Stations : 2
Sant Tukaramnagar PMPML Bus Depot, Morya Industrial Estate, Nehrunagar, Pimpri, Pune - 411018
+91 20 2027 0100

CNG Mother Stations : 3
Narveer Tanajiwadi PMPML Bus Depot, Shivajinagar, Pune - 411005

View More Information...

Load

Maharashtra Natural Gas [MNGL] related photos (57)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Maharashtra Natural Gas [MNGL] Photos

Maharashtra Natural Gas [MNGL] Complaints & Reviews

At the time of purchasing mngl connection, I have been told that a deposit of Rs. 6500/- would be required for each connection.
Currently, I am having single connection and had already paid Rs. 500/- cash to mngl executive and he told company will adjust the remaining deposit of Rs. 6000/- in mngl bill.
Till date, I am just paying bills online and have not received any itemized (detailed) bill.
You are hereby requested to provide me the itemized (detailed) bills for each of the billing receipts to make this scenario much clearer to me, so that, I can make the future payments smoothly.

Abhijit R. Wadekar
My BP No is 50206905

Dear Sir/Madam
    With log of anguish and pain i would like to seek your urgent and sincere attention on caption subject...

My consumer no is 50074240 installed in viman nagar A 501 lunkad orchids housing society. My reading for march is 50 unit while the consumption is o4 unit. Kindly look into matter and correct the bill. Bill is issued on assumed reading basis.
    Rajesh mishra
    Wrong bill of march 2021
    Apr 07, 2021
    Updated by Kanchanpur
    My consumer no is 50074240 installed at vimannagar A501 lunkad orchids society 411014. My bill of march 2021 is wrong .I consumed 4 unit while bill raised is 50 units needs correction and bill is raised on assumed meter reading basis

I have booked a Piped Gas Connection under the name of Mrs. Saee Sheetal Ranade (BP[protected] from Maharashtra Natural Gas...
      The late charges of Rs. 100/- are levied without no reason in last bill. When I inquired, it was told that it was by mistake...

I received incorrect meter bill due to to incorrect reading for March month. In the generated bill it says 378 but actuals are 297. Please fix it asap and generate the new bill. I have raised complaint in customer care but no luck. Complain number is 10635584.
      Please find enclosed screenshot for reference
      Incorrect Reading

CA[protected] Excess amount deducted form Debit card for Mar 2021 bill . Bill amount Rs.859 whereas Rs 865.44 deducted from Debit card( payment proof attached).
        Why this has happened .
        Pl adjust the excess amount ( Rs 7.44) in next bill.
        Viren
        CA 210000570013 Excess amount deducted from Debit card for March 2021 bill

I applied for gas connection about 2 months ago. I need the connection urgently.

Name Sandeep Navale

0-16 krisnakewal nagar main kondhwa road. Pune.

I have been continuously chasing MNGL team to rectify the above invoice which includes Rs. 100 as late payment charges. I regret to advise that around 4 days back i have received hard copy of both the bills together, how i can pay in time without proper intimation and bill copy from MNGL. I have been regularly paying the bills which are received in time and before due. Request to the concern team members to immediately correct the bill and share the copy. Please do not harsh the consumers due to your inefficiency for not delivering the bills or delivering late 2 bills together.

Our house was locked for a period of 5 months last year, inspite of which we have been charged a random bill according to the usage. I have sent many mails to consumers care, and Toll Free no. But of no use. The arrears are still contiuing. I have sent meter Readings, since last paid. None of the phones working.

This is to inform you, I have noticed a discrepancy in the recent Bill dated[protected], No.[protected]. Please note, since Jun, 2020 I am not living in my mentioned Flat as I have been moved to Canada and my aged mother was staying in my Flat. Unfortunately, my mother was passed away in May, 2020. Since, Jun, 2020 no body is staying in my said Flat and it's in locked condition.
                But I have noticed that, though my Gas connection is locked in my Flat and I am not all consuming the gas, but still receiving the exorbitant Bill amt. of Rs.1215.
                May I request you to look into this matter and arrange to send me a revised bill as per actual consumption of gas asap.

Indrajit Mukherji
                G302, Rohan Mithila
                New Airport Road, Vimanager,
                Pune - 411015

I applied for MNGL gas pipeline connection in the month of Dec 2020 and paid online charges as well but till date no response from them. Even after providing the documents again and again still no BP number is generated and no one contacted from their end even after continuous follow ups.

I have paid the MNGL bill on 7th March 2021 for B.P. No.50074517 via google pay but on your website, it is still showing as payment not done.

The payment was done using google pay which showed within minutes that the transaction had been processed. Till date we were unable to see the updates on MNGL website and had to re-pay as we needed this to reflect for some dependent work.

It has been more than 8 days but I did not get a single response on the payment made.
                    The snapshots, date & time are provided over the mail, not sure why it is difficult to update on this.

Moreover the bill is increasing with each passing day, now it is showing 5915
                    In a week's time without any usage, bill is exceeding?

I am not sure, they are there to provide gas or to cheat us.

Hello Team,

I am waiting for my connection get started with gas strove from last two month. Everyday, I am...
                      It has been more then 15 days for 5 mins jobs to generate the BP no. I am not sure if there is any process internally which...
                      I am unable to upload meter reading from MNGL website. My BP number is 50250730.
                      All required details were filled correctly...
                      I have registered and paid for new connection at kothrud bus depot office on 18 February 2020, now 370 days have passed but...
                      This is to bring to your notice that I have received MNGL bill number [protected] for BP No 50157031 for the amount of INR...

My MNGL BP number is 50200867. I am following up piped gas connection installation withotu any success. I have applied for connection in 2019, all flats in my apartment have been given connection except mine. Need immediate support to get connection installed

My BP no is 50200867. I am following up for gas connection installation since 10days, without any success. All flats in my...