Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 5, 2022

File a complaint to Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]

Having problems with Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Phone Numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] reviews & complaints page 21

Hi, a technician visited and told me that pipeline can be installed in your house. Since there is no ventilation in the kitchen we asked him if that is an issue(as my neighbour told me pipeline is not fit in such kitchen). The igl technician said that the rules have changed and pipeline will for sure get installed in your house. He asked me to pay online to the company.

I did pay 275 rupee with a BP Number: [protected] under...

Team,

My all formalities has been done long time back, fees submitted, meter installation done etc etc.

Now I am chasing to start the connection from last 1 month and nobody is listing and responding to my request. Please start my connection on urgent basis as we are facing issues due to that.
My BP number is [protected]
Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have raised multiple request for ngc-ng connection BP No :- [protected] and [protected]to be in place as part of process which is pending from Mar 21.

We have Requested multiple time to the igl guy. However no action taken till date. Request to please look into the issue and inform igl staff or agency staff to activate PNG connection as Rs 6000/- security deposit already paid on 16 feb 21.

Only connection from my meter to the gas stove needs to be done and that request is pending from last 15 - 20 days.

IGL services are most pathetic I this word. Gas connections was disconnected in December but till date bills are getting generated and every month customer care executives are saying pls pay this time and after this no bill will get generated.

Request if anybody can help us.

Pls contact us on [protected] // [protected]...

I have requested to connect the gas to stove fron IGL METER on 09.03.21. They informed that it will be done within 3 days. Today 5 days are over but there is no response. BP no is [protected].

We have raised multiple request for ngc-ng connection BP No [protected] to be in place as part of process which is pending from 21 Mar 21. We have logged request multiple time, and after sharing service request number of bp number with call executive either call got disconnected or getting similar responses to expect call revert within 1 hour to 1 day. However no action taken till date. Request to please look into the issue and inform igl staff or agency staff to activate PNG connection as Rs 6000/- security deposit already paid a month before ie 12.03.21.

BP No [protected], meter has already installed at about 15-20 days back, but the connection not yet commercialized. Security money Rs 6000/- already deposited. After repeated request it is still pending. Please do needful to resolve the issue. Thanks

My BP no is [protected]
            I applied for new Igl connection in January 2021 and gave a cheque of 6000 rs for the same . We will assured that the connection will be activated soon. However it's have been 4 months and the connection is still not activated.the connection form main line is done but connection to gas stove still not done as a result we cannot use paiped Gas supply . multiple tickets have been raised and have been closed but we haven't received a ETA for completion of this
            We have been forced to arrange for
            cylinders in absence of piped gas.
            Can someone from igl help us for out of this

MyName is Ankit Saxena, my BP No.[protected] for Transfer Connection in the name of Mr. Ankit Saxena.
              This is transfer case which i have submitted on date[protected] copy attachment below. Mr Vipin was my Tenant and submit request with his name which i have pay him in cash. Now Mr vipin surrender the connection and not returned my money. It’s a total fraud case and request to igl that not returning money is his account.

Rgds
              Ankit Saxena

Contact No. [protected], [protected]
              Email Id. [protected]@gmail.com

Please do the needful at the earliest.

I don't get gas mainline connection from five years I want gas mainline connection Imidiatiely
                Apr 06, 2021
                Updated by Parvesh Malhotra
                IGL Gas mainline connection complain

I have received a bill of Rs 10543/-.I need the breakup of the meter reading.I have shifted to the society in Dec 2020 and the bill received is very high side.

We have seen IGL meter reader visiting every specific time. Taking reading of our other Floor but not ours. We have resident of Subhash Nagar, West Delhi-110064. Mayapuri Office reader coming to take the reading

Hi, I applied for a IGL connection on November 2020 and also gave a cheque of 6000/- for the same. We were assured that the connection will be activated soon. However, it's been more than six months and the connection is still not activated. The connection from main pipeline is still not done and as a result we cannot use piped gas connection. Multiple tickets have been raised and have been closed but we still haven't received...
                      Subject:- Complaint Against Soil pile

Respected Sir,

It is to inform you that, a digging work is going on at shakar pur School Block by “khurana Engineering work” on the behalf of IGL (Indraprastha gas limited). The work is acceptable but the way is not correct. The soil pile, after digging, remained there for the last two weeks. It makes air pollution due to this it causes airborne disease. The dust enters...
                      I am regular customer since long time.In 2020 I applied new meter, which was allotted no. is Itr00016863/01/19.
                      I am not getting correct bill according to meter .
                      Kindly look into matter soon....

Dear Sir/Mam,

Pls look into the matter as still connection for BP No. [protected] or CA No.[protected] not started yet. Pls support and do the needful.

Pawan Soni
                      Ph: [protected]

Bp No.[protected]

Previous compliants ref : [protected] / [protected] / [protected].
                        My area new connection pipe line under ground work completed already and meter also installed my home, just connection to be join activated.
                        Same my street oppostite others connection activated they are using.
                        I spoked IGL line executives they told me to raise compliant.
                        I was raised multiple complaints no proper response received ticket requests auto closed completed without solution.
                        Request to you please look in to this matter.
                        My contact mobile no : [protected]

Dear sir gas is not coming at our home

I want to disconnect my gas connection png permanently because we are shifting our house so that's why we have to disconnect our png gas connenction.
                            Please take a look to this problem and i am sure you will take actions to this problem. Earlier response to disconnection problem will be appreciated. We are shifting after a week that's why i want you to disconnect my gas connection as soon as possible.

My B. P. Number is [protected] . My connection is by the name of Nitin Bhardwaj. The technicians installed the meter 15-20 days ago and at that moment they told us the connection will start in 2 days. Since then the connection hasn't started yet. From last 5 days we are in touch with local technical team . We were in touch with a technician named Ashu tiwari, he daily commits that it will be installed today and nobody comes to install it....