Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]

The Managing Director
Indraprastha Gas Limited
IGL Bhawan
Plot...

It is regretful to put on record that inspite of repeated phone calls to the consumer care number[protected] there has been repeated message of " Your call is valuable ......" with no response. All the phone numbers stated overleaf of bill also don't respond. I feel hassled that I am unable to register my complaint. Even phone number[protected] does not exist. I have already made the payments of the bill Invoice No.[protected] but it is reflecting in the subsequent bills and I am unable to register my complaint. I would like to draw the attention of the concerned authority. to respond to the complaint.
Ashok K Grover
Business Partner : [protected]

Indraprastha Gas Limited — PNG [Resolved]

1. That I applied for PNG connection on[protected] vide registration No. 993954 and deposited the registration amount of Rs....
    I had applied for IGL connection, registration number 675507, through Mass Management Services Pvt. Ltd. Vide their receipt...
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have to inform you that I have Booked my Gas Pipe line Connection
    from future...

We are using the Indraprasthe Gas Ltd. connection BP no:[protected]. in the name of Mrs. Sunita Gupta, at our Residence E-152, Preet Vihar, New Delhi-110092. Our residence is in under construction, so had given the request at the customer care for modiefing our gas pipeline against request no-ONM[protected] dt:27/7/11. But the technician came to our residence and said that you have to pay the labour charges of 500rs/mtr. for modeifing our old pipeline, in this no new pipe and joints will use all the old material will be used. I want to ask why we will pay 500rs/mtr charges to modiefy our old pipeline. This chrges are for new pipelines to be instaled by IGL.
    Please take some necessary action against this and request you to sove our problem.
    krishan kumar
    email:krishan.[protected]@hotmail.com

sir
      I registered for domestic PNG gas to IGL.IGL Bhawan,Plot no 4, R K Puram, N.D 110022 vide cheque no 198726...

Dear sir/Madam,
      I have deposited the PNG gas online Invoice No:[protected] dt.17.06.2011 for Rs 811.92 for the period 16.03.11to31.05.11 vide Cheque No.180920dt.05.07.11 for Rs 811.92 drawn on State Bank of India, Rohini Branch, Sector:- 9,Rohini,Delhi:-110085(Branch Code No:- 4394)deposited through Drop Box fixed at the gate room of KEWAL KUNJ APARTMENT,Sector:-13,Rohini ,Delhi 110085 ON 06.07.2011. I have
      cheked my bank account on 16.07.11and found the same have not been debited to my bank account. After that I complaint to customer care officeof Indraprestha gas Ltd Vide there telephone No:[protected]. Immediately I got a message on my Mobile No.[protected] giving the Complaint with Reference Id: FIN[protected] is logged and it is under progress.On 20Th July,2011 at 10.37AM I got a messageon my MobileNo.[protected] from IGL customer Care office saying that " YOUR COMPLAINT WITH REFERENCE Id:- FIN[protected] is closed Successfully.Pl.Provide the feedback, Till today, THE CHEQUE has not been debited to my Saving bank a/c. I am a senior citizen of 62 years I dont what do with IGL Ltd. I shall be thankful, if you look in to this and sort out my problem at your earliest.
      With Warm Regards,
      Dhan Kishore Mehra
      44-C, Jhang Apartments,
      Sector:-13,Rohini,
      Delhi:-110085
      Aug 13, 2020
      I am residing in Pocket 3 Mayur Vihar Ph.I, Delhi. where can I make bill payment for CNG/PNG connection in my house
      can I make payment through net banking
      Siva
      [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Sir/ Madam,
        I had requested for 2 PNG connections at 24 Tagore Park, near Model Town -I, Delhi-110009. I called...

received the bill no[protected] dated :01.06.201 due date: 22.06.2011 wich is showing Rs. 28.62 as a late payment charge , this is for your ref that last bill no:[protected] dated 31.01.2011, due date:21.02.201 , is deposited on 18.02.2011 jeevan citezen center vide receipt no 2892699 , but ur invoice no : [protected] dated :01.06.201 isshowing that you hv received the payment on 20.02.2011 even than last / due date is 21.02.2011 why you have charged late payment charges in next bill , pl. reaumbress the same with charges (harrasement)

businesss partner no :[protected]
        regards
        Rajeev Bhasin
        I do agree with such behaviour, today is 14/02/2012 my meter reading is 210 and bill which is recvd by me dated 3-2-2012 invoice no.[protected] showing reading 233 which has been noted by the reader on[protected], it changes my slab charges also my bill raise to 4 times my regular bill

I am resident of B-129, Rail Nagar, Sector 50 Noida. I have applied for Gas Connection on 28th January 2011 but still wating to get installation done on my premise. On confirmign from site Engineer I have been infromed a refund is processed as they were not able to find anyone in the flat. But strangely I never get a call before anyone fromthe installation is coming.
          The reference number is [protected] & connection is in the name of Mr. Rajiv Bhatnagar.

I request you to look into my complain on urgent basis.
          Tarun
          Aug 13, 2020

The IGL launched the PNG gas connection distribution network in the Block-B Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092. I applied for the new...

I have booked a connection of IGL Gas pipe line in Nov,2010 but still its not installed. The have confimed that it will be installed within 6 month but its not installed afte 7 months. I have lodged the request and complaint so many times but still its not installed.

My complaint no. is -PRK[protected] and PRJ[protected].
            My IGL business card no. is -[protected].

My Contact#[protected]
            Aug 13, 2020

This is regarding my request for the PNG connection for my residence A-28, Airport Apartments, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-18.The details of payment are as follows:

Name: Mr. S.K. Chaturvedi
            Registration Form No.: 5644
            Date of receipt: 08th January, 2009
            B.P. No.: [protected]

Amount: Rs. 5000/-
            Payment date: 08th January, 2009
            Cheque No.: 034467 (Canara Bank)

As mentioned in the Terms and Conditions provided by IGL, the connection must not be delayed by more than 6 months from the date of registration. In my case, there is no communication from the company "YOG MAYA AND COMPANY" yet (Already 6 months over).

I called up the customer care of company thrice, but there was no response from there side on this issue. Even I am not able to connect to the customer care many times.

Please take some steps on this issue and help me getting the connection as soon as possible.

Thanks for the cooperation.

Sunil Kumar Chaturvedi
            [protected] / [protected]
            28, Airport Apartments
            Vikas Puri
            New Delhi - 110018

Yes I totally agree on this. Even there E-Mail ID does not work and the mail bounces back to us.

Gaurav
            Dear Sir/Madaam,

I would like to complaint against your technical team whose taking complaints on phone (Ph:[protected].

I have done a complaint of position change of gas pipeline in my house on 07/09/09 through your customer care department (Ph: [protected] / 6). Mr.Karthik took the phone and told me to take Rs.1000/- for position change charges. I agree to pay and he lodge a complaint of position change after that he given a complaint no.142798 and tell me within 48 hrs. somebody has comming to solve the problem, but after 48 hrs. one man has come and he said I am not doing the change of this position because I have an order to disconnect the line and he disconnect that. I again called to customer care no. this time he given me the technical people phone no. i.e. 65657970 and I called these people then I got a message tomorrow (10.09.09) they send a boy to solve the problem, but nobody came on 10/09/09. I again called to technical people on 11/09/09 they tell me the boy is on the way he will reach your house at 03.00 p.m. I am waiting him whole day, nobody has come. Today morning I got a call from the technical peoples office they said today morning the boy will solve your problem and the boy came and said to my old dadiji (65 yrs) call your son. Then my dadi call me to my office (The Times of India) which is near to my house and within 10 minutes I reached home. They said to my dadi (Abhi Aa Rahe hai...) and they left the house without doing anything.

Kindly take necessary action against them or I'll put this on our company Newspaper (Times of India, Navbharath Times). Do the needful as early as possible also please acknowledge the action taken.

Thanks & Regards,
            Thomas Joseph
            6/40, N.D.M.C. Flats,
            Pandara Park
            New Delhi-110003
            Ph: [protected]
            I sent a complaint mail to igl customer care and it bounced back.
            I am facing a problem for long time, the gas pressure is not adequate at my place.
            Please repair asap if someone in igl is actually working on this.
            Non Working Customer Care - Delay in Installtion for more than 8 months

Sub:- Request for providing PNG Connection

This is to bring in your kind notice that I Sailesh Sawhney resident of BA-31, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi-110088 has applies for obtaining a PNG connection vide Reg. Form No. 322063 dt. 30.12.09. A Cheque bearing No. 725317 dt 30.12.09 amounting Rs 5000/- drawn at Nainital Bank Ltd. Shalimar Bagh, Delhi-110088 has also been issued by me in favour of Indraprastha Gas Ltd.
            But it is regretted to write that till date No PNG Connection has been installed at my premises despite many telephonically requests made vide complaints.
            It is therefore requested to kindly install PNG connection at the earliest as the
            occupant of other units have already get their PNG Connection.

Thanking You

(Sailesh Sawhney)
            BA-31, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi-110088
            Cell: [protected]

I had booked a PNG connection with IGL Ltd in April 2010 and paid Rs.5000/- + Rs.1000/- (TOTAL RUPEES SIX THOUSANDS ONLY) as demanded. This amount was paid by 2 cheques in April 2010 and was paid through clearing in June 2010. I was promised that the connection would be made available to me with in 2 months. A regulator is already installed in our building from where thay have given connections to various apartments. All they had to do was to connect my apartment and to instal a new meter. Thay have already given connections to other houses who had booked connections in September 2010.
              More than a year has passed but IGL has not bothered to give me the gas connection. My various requests to them did not bear any result.They have been ignoring my request for reasons best known to them.

By Business Partner Number is[protected]

Sanjiv Mehra C-4, GF, Jangpura Extension, New Delhi-110014 Mob. [protected]
              e-mail [protected]@yahoo.in

IGL Ltd. — Non Providing of PNG connection

I HAD APPLIED FOR PIPED NATURAL GAS CONNECTION IN MY WIFE'S NAME- TARUNA KHANNA AND PAYMENT WAS MADE THROUGH CHEQUE PAYMENT IN JUNE 2010 & BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP NO. IS [protected].

CONNECTIONS IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD HAVE BEEN GIVEN LONG BACK. BUT DESPITE OUR SEVERAL CALLS WITH SOME OF THE REFERENCE NOS. AS- 323565, 326326, 328450, 330133 AND THE LAST ONE 350587 DATED 7TH APRIL 2011 TO THE CUSTOMER CARE NOBODY HAS TURNED UP.
              I DON'T UNDERSTAND WOM TO CONTACT.

I applied for PNG connection in NOVEMBER 2008 and also deposited the requisite amount for new connection . I have been alloted business Partner ship No [protected]. Till date the connection have not been provided despite tall claims of providing clean , green fuel. I have made innumerable calls and visit to their office but without any success. They are not even giving any timeline. Every time u call on their helpline u get yhe same curt reply "KUCH DER AUR INTEZAR KARNA PADEGA , DERI KE LIYE KHED HAI' some New connection after Nove 2008 have been provided in the colony. Reasons for not providing the conne tion to me is also not given.

Kapal Dev Bhandari
                A450 Sarita Vihar
                New Delhi
                Aug 13, 2020

Thank you for providing this space to raise my voice.

I have applied for a new PNG connection on 5th Feb, 2011 along with few of my neighbors to IGL and they already get there connection by 1st week of May 2011.

But in my case even after my several complaints to there customer services desk, they do not get back to me.

My register complaint no "PRJ[protected]". I have already talk to there senior executive but its worthless. I do not expect this kind of response from the company. In my region there is no technical problem exist as many of new connection are activated in the same and they are working.

So I need a proper hearing of my case.

Manoj Tadhiyal

Greetings of the day...

Yesterday i went to CNG station which is on NH 24 at Ghazipur when we go towards Mayur Vihar from Ghaziabad.

Over there i went to get my car gas filled up, i have Maruti 800 in which 12kg cylinder is there, in which around 4kg gas was already there, and when the concerened employee start filling up the gas, at the same time some technician was doing something in the same machine, and the meter in pump started to jum from Rs.150 to Rs177, then to Rs190 to Rs.230 and then to Rs.253. and it all was happening very quickly, i said to the concerend employee over there but he didnt closed the meter.

According to Rs.253 it means that around 8.5 kg gas was filled in my car. and the pressure at that time was 190.

In my car even if 1-2kg gas is already there, then also at the pressure of 250, my car never got filled up with more than 7.5kg.

How is it possible that around 4kg gas was in my car and further 8.5kg got fitted in the same cylinder of 12kg.

I told the same thing to them and the technician and he said that some time this happens pressure is good right now and your cylinder have enough space. His name was VINOD (dark complexion, moustache).

When he said i asked the employee to make bill and on top of that i wrote my meter reading, at that time in my car all four green lights were on. i drove my car to CP and after 20km one of my green light went off, in my car 1 green light goes off after i have drove my car around 40-50km.

I again went back to the same pump and complaint about the same they made me talk to some person named Mohit, i told him the whole story and told him that appropriate gas was not fullfiled and i was overcharged by around Rs.100 approximately and guy said that we'll look into the issue and we cant do anything to refund your money.

Tell me what should i do in such a case. I was cheated by them. It is my daily route and i get gas filled up from this station every now and then.

Send me the solution and whct should i do becuase i was overcharged by them and they are not ready to do anything for this.

Divyansh Dhaka
                    divyansh.[protected]@allcheckdeals.com

Times Of India — Overcharging/Faulty Meter

Daily travel from the Domestic Airport to opposite Kamla Mills entry gate come to a meter reading of 5.5 to 6.5, depending on traffic.

Taxi no. MH 03 F3962 had a meter reading 0f 1.10 for the same distance covered today (25th June 09). The traffic policeman on duty there failed to heed to my complaint.

I request that the taxi driver's license be revoked and the driver be severely reprimanded for being a cheat and a fraud.

Hope that at least this plea does not fall on deaf ears!

Dev Dutt Das

dear sir/madam
                      i have applied for two png connections on 2nd may 2010 The registration no. are as follows 647888...
                      sir i m booked a igl conection gas pipeline dec 2010 but today 14/6 2011 my conection not provde my no [protected] last complaint...

I have given my Hero Honda Pleasure on 31.05.2011 for service which have some break problem. While riding it will going to stop. They said it is because of missing of ignition coil. I leave my vehicel for five day there and they said there is no stock of ignition coil at their service centre. One senior officer in that centre give assurance to me that he gave a special order to the dealer and it will get today itself. Several times I called to that centre but not get any favourable reply. But my vehicle is not seriviced yet. As an authorised dealr they are responsible to gave necessary service. I vehicel is in warranty period also. Please consider this matter seriously and make sure my vehicle is serviced correctly.