[Resolved]  Indus Towers — To dismantle the telecommunication tower built on my property for which the deed of lease has been terminated.

My name is Jose Jacob son of AK Jose, I am writing this email on behalf of my father.

Sub: To dismantle the telecommunication tower built on my property for which the deed of lease has been terminated.

Landlord Name (Customer): AK Jose

Customer Address: Alackapadavil House, Malakkallu P.O, Kanhangad, Kasaragod - 671552, Kerala.

ID Number: IN - 1013448 Malakkallu (Vodafone ID 1022214)

Ref. Deed of Lease dated: 15/05/2007

Deed Termination date: 22/12/2014

We have been a customer of Indus Towers for a decade now and there are two telecommunication towers already installed and running on my property. This complaint is regarding the mobile tower which is built up on my property at Malakkallu, Kanhangad, Kasaragod District, Kerala, for which the deed of lease agreement has been terminated by Indus Towers on 22/12/2014. The lease agreement has been terminated and the caution deposit amount has been refunded to the company two years ago. There has been continuous follow up and call made with your company executives requesting their consideration on this matter. There has been no actions taken from the obligatory department to dismantle the tower from my property and on top of that they have not yet paid the rent for the past two years.

It has been almost two years since I am running behind this and no action has been taken to dismantle the tower from my property. Being a farmer it is a huge hindrance for me making my land available for farming. As a poor farmer I kindly request you to look into this matter and do the needful to dismantle the telecommunication tower from my property as soon as possible.

Also attached the notice of termination deed of lease dated 22/12/2014 for your perusal.

Yours faithfully,

AK Jose (Mobile:[protected],
Alackapadavil House, Malakkallu P.O,
Kanhangad, Kasaragod (District),
Pin – 671552, Kerala.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 20, 2017
Have emailed and followed up with calls...No action taken till now

[Jan 20, 2017] Indus Towers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by JoJacob Jan 20, 2017
The matter has be resolved...quick response from team Indus after consuming long time
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have 900 sq ft land which is located in sehatpur, faridabad (haryana), pincode :-121003. If any mobile tower comapny interesting to installation of tower so plzz contact me. See my contanct detail below

Name:- farukh khan
Mob no:-[protected]
Email:- [protected]@gmail.com
Dear sir;
last 6month we faced low voltage issue below mentioned address;
service connection number;[protected]
plot no;5;kannan nagar extention;chrompet;chennai-44
Phase voltage low so need correct voltage
R PHASE-130V;B PHASE-155V;Y PHASE-145V ONLY AVAILABLE .please do need ful.

I have a land i want install a mobile tower in my land because no network (airtel)covarage area and no any tower in my village. So any mobile company interested in installation of mobile tower in my land. Plz contect me mobile no-[protected][protected]/[protected]/[protected]

Location - itaberia

+91 52 2405 1531 [Uttar Pradesh East]
    +91 22 4200 6100 [Mumbai]
    +91 12 0473 5800 [Uttar Pradesh West]
    Indus Towers Address
    Building No. 10, Tower-A, 4th Floor, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002