[Resolved] IndustryBuying.com — amount paid by debit card, product not delivered

Gurbax Singh 05 on Jun 5, 2019
I ordered a portronics por 141 (portable speaker) from www.industrybuying.com on[protected] under (order no[protected] and full payment was made by debit card but delivery of product has not been made till[protected]today). I called customer service many times on No. +91 [protected] but they everytime said we will dispatch your product within 2-3 days but not delivered.

amount paid by debit card, product not delivered
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2019
customer care of industrybuying.com send me apology E mail for the inconvenience caused by them to me for the delay and on10-06-2019 I got the delivery of my order. Thank you

[Jun 06, 2019] IndustryBuying.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response, Jun 07, 2019
Greetings from Industrybuying.com!

This is in regards to the order 5930457. Kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you. We're writing to let you know that we have escalated this case to our concerned department regarding delay in order shipment. We shall get back to you shortly in this regards. Kindly allow us bit more time.

Rest assured, we are working on customer concern and surely try to resolve this issue at the earliest.

Thank you for your cooperative support with us.

Customer Support
Team IB
Updated by Gurbax Singh 05, Jun 11, 2019
Complaint Resolved. Product has been delivered on my given address. Thank you
IndustryBuying.com Customer Care's response, Jun 15, 2019
Greetings from Industrybuying.com!

This is in regards to customer order 5930457. We're writing to let you know that as per tracking details the order was delivered successfully to customer on 10th June.

Thank you for your cooperative support with us.

Customer Support
Team IB

Khasra No. 401, 402, 1st Floor, Ghitorni, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110030
    IndustryBuying.com - amount paid by debit card, product not delivered