Infosys BPO Services Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Oct 17, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Infosys BPO Services

Having problems with Infosys BPO Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Infosys BPO Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Infosys BPO Services reviews & complaints (94)

I have not received my consignment.

Consignment no - D82697394

Its already been soo many days
Its my work stoppage
I have already raise a query for it but no response
Infosys BPO Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday

I had applied for one job application in Infosys job portal with mail id: [protected]@gmail.com but as the interview scheduled date got extended repeatedly I had withdrawn that application. But now after that I am unable to apply for any new job opening in Infosys and its shwoing another application is already exists.

Kindly delete old application details from your database so that I can apply for new opening.

Suchismita Mohapatra

Hello Sir/madam

I have taken the assessment for infosys but I have not received the result. Kindly do check and do the needful. I am waiting for your response. Hoping for a positive response.

Hello, My final settlement and clearance with Infosys BPM is still pending. The estimated timeframe was 45 days and still they have not given me any settlement amount and neither they have provided any documents. I have sent them multiple emails and had phone calls as well, but there is no response.

Dear Infosys Team,
            I have an account in your database with the name JAI JAGADEESH O ([protected]) and the email address that is linked to the account is [protected]@gmail.com.
            Meanwhile, for some reason I have decided not to use this account again, therefore I request that you kindly delete my account from your database and wipe all the notifications if any.

Jai Jagadeesh O
            [protected]@gmail.com

I have applied for SAP ABAP developer but I was to get my resume deleted because I think it not suitable for me. so kindly delete my resume from the database.

I have applied for sap abap Developer but i was to get my resume deleted from database because I think is not suitable for me. So plz kindly deleted my resume from database ..

I have applied for AWS developer but i want to get my resume deleted from database because i dnt think i am suitable for that profile. so please help me in this subject

I have been charged a wrong charge of 6500rs on my credit card.
                    Transaction details of which are neither available...

A message from BP PARTYM came regarding online data entry. In which no money was needed and was just to type the 200 word images and get paid but after submitting the job they started asking fro money and till now I have paid them 2100 and when they started to ask for 3111 I stoped and decided to complaint.
                    Jun 7, 2020
                    Company name is not Infosys BPO it's GS SERVICES

Infosys — pf transfer

Dear sir/madam,

This is with reference to my pf transfer of account pybom[protected]. I had submitted...
                      My pf is pending with infosys. I have sent all the documents but still did not get it back in my name.

I earlier...
                      I did not apply for one assist but they activated in my icici account on credit card so please cancel this plan asap and please...
                      I am an ex infoscion and currently in need of my experience letter from infosys. I have been trying to request for...

I have submitted my transfer form 13 online and it is showing status as accepted by field office....
                      Dear all,

I had left infosys bpo in 2013and i have applied for pf transfer many time. I have raised complaint...
                      I cheated by the person called mr. Sumesh who told he s the hr manager... He sent fake offer letter in the name of mr. Atul...

I am deepak i got call from one of the employee dg services named sweta and she tell me regarding this form filling job and after listening to her i thought of check this out and at the time of registration when i read agreement which i found 3 months old and at the time of verification after listening i clearly said i am not interested but they still registered me and when i called them back to ask regarding this at first they didn’t pickup but when they do they said if you quite now you have to pay 4900 and with no other choice i completed those form after spending 8 days to complete and 2 days to check those form i submitted and even in that case they give me false qc reort, and one advocate keep mailing and messaging me to send money and threatening me please look into this matter. Hoping your consideration in this regard and the

Hi team,

I am ramesh babu ex employee of infosys bpm id 525200.
                        Which i planed to transfer my pf amount...