ING Vysya Bank

Mobile:

Good

ING Vysya Bank Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir / mam,
Its been more than 4 years, and i have still not got mypf claim. I was an employee with ing vysya...

Our NGO had current ac in ING Vysya West Patel Nagar, New Delhi Branch opened in 2004. For some time it was active.
Since I as president was away for a long time there was no transactions.In the meantime heard that the Bank merged with Kotak Bank.
Wish to know the status so we can start transactions.
Details:
SUSHMA HOUSE OF CULTURE
CA A/C[protected]
Dec 21, 2016

ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Had a salary account in ing vysaya bank in 2014. I left that company and after few months i stopped using the bank account. Generally when we do not use any account it goes inactive. But this dint happened with my zero balance savings account. I had made a request with ing vysa bank to close that account as i was not using it then i came to know that they have converted my zero balance savings account to some other account which was never communicated to me. I used to get sms on my registered mobile number about the balance and other information but i never got any sms that i have to maintain any minimum balance in that account or it has any negative balance. When i went to bank and raised a request to close the account they told me to pay 6000 inr to close the account. My issues is when they changed my account from zero balance account to some other account why this was not communicated to me. Also when they can send sms about other things why dint they send a sms regarding negative balance in my account. Because the sms i used to get always contained some positive amount in my account. Why only for closure i have to pay. Also every financial year bank does their calculations then why din they informed me last year that i have some debt with this account. My ing vysya customer id is[protected] can you please help me in that??
    Dec 18, 2016

Dear sir

I have sumbited my PF WITHDRAWAL from 12 April at faridabad branch trackon cauriar pod no [protected] .i was ex employee exide life.i have urgent need money .please credit my PF amount urgently

How many days after i will recieved my PF amount. SATINDER RAWAT

Emp id 67261

Customer ID, 99079786
      Kodak bank deducted 2759 rs from my account without any intimation
      This is seriously a cheating ..we don't earn money from tree. Please just you might have called and informed before doing this.. Salary account could be maintained by zero balance was instructed to me, When I opened an account. I want justification.
      How would a person know about account when already I left my previous company. and no more use this account. This is what you maintain relationship with customer with your business.
      Dec 13, 2016

Dear Kotak Team,
        I had a salary account in ING VYSYS bank since 2014. I left that company and after few months I stopped using the bank account. Generally when we do not use any account it goes inactive. but this dint happened with my zero balance savings account. I had made a request with ING VYSYA bank to close that account as I was not using it then I came to know that they have converted my zero balance savings account to some other account which was never communicated to me. I used to get SMS on my registered mobile number about the balance and other information but I never got any SMS that I have to maintain any minimum balance in that account or it has any negative balance. when I went to bank and raised a request to close the account they told me to pay 7700 INR to close the account. My issues is when they changed my account from zero balance account to some other account why this was not communicated to me. Also when they can send SMS about other things why dint they send a SMS regarding negative balance in my account. because the SMS I used to get always contained some positive amount in my account. why only for closure I have to pay. Also every financial year bank does their calculations then why did they informed me last 2 months that I have some debt with this account. I am getting SMS with -7700 amount balance. Can you please help me in that ??

My ING VYSYA A/C:[protected].
        Dec 01, 2016

Dec 01, 2016
        Updated by Ramu Vemula
        I already raise a complaint to Kotak customer service, but they didn't replied
        I have maintained my min balance in saving account number but still 1700 deducted from my account .when I called customer care they are saying you have to visit our branch for saving account.why should I will waste my for their mistakes.

This account was opened when i was working in 2014. I was doing the transaction once in a month and after 6 months i left the job in january, 2015 but this saving account has not been closed.

The bank at least should contact me and asked me about this account but haven't contacted me so i tried to contact them however, i am unable to contact them.

I am complaining because i left the job 2 years before and still the bank has not taken initiative to close this account however, i have tried various times to contact them but they haven't responded. Please help me to close this bank account as i am not even using this account from the past two years.
          Nov 25, 2016

Dear Dheeraj,

we would request you to write us on solutions.[protected]@kotak, com for further assistance

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Team kotak

Dear sir/mam,

My salary account (in ing vysya bank) was created in my first company, after 2 year in that company i resigned my job. on 12th dec 2014 i have visited ing vysya bank koramangala bangalore branch to close my bank account. i met ing vysya bank employees mr. subramanya (+91 [protected]) & mr. madhu (+91 [protected]) after that they both communicated well & advised me to open a new bank account after closing my salary account. i agreed to open a new bank account & signed all documents to open a new account, they provided full account kit to me on the same day. they both promised me that they will close my salary account & will open a new account, also said i will get message once opened a new bank account in 3 -4 days.

I agreed to open a new account because i have to give a cross cheque to my previous company for my pf withdrawals, & they suggested me that your pf amount will credited to your new account, submit your new crossed cheque to your previous employer.

After 15 days i spoke to mr. subramanya (+91 [protected]) since i was not received any message regarding my new bank account, he said it will take some more time...

I have called customer care so many times but no use they said to wait few more day or visit bank branch.

I have done so many follow up with both mr. subramanya (+91 [protected]) & mr. madhu (+91 [protected]) they both talking nicely & suggesting me to wait for few more days they will close my account & open a new account. but both they are failed close my old salary account & open a new account.
            Since i am not checking my email frequently which was given to that old bank account, i am surprised to see a mail because i have received a mail from kotak mahindra bank (now ing vysya bank merged with kotak mahindra bank) showing “ available balance: inr -6988.12 “

Both account details as follows:-
            Old account: s. b. a/c no.:[protected]not closed – so showing – balance)
            New account: sb :[protected]not opened till today)

Because of poor service of the ing vysya employees mr. subramanya (+91 [protected]) & mr. madhu (+91 [protected]) i have received this mail.
            Hence i am requesting you to look into this matter & help me to close my account. i don’t want to receive this type of mails.
            Ps: attached all bank account details. mail received from kotak manindra bank for your reference, (i have lost my old bank account debit card)
            Salary account not closed (showing - ve balance) - ing vysya bank - koramangala bangalore
            Nov 14, 2016

Nov 12, 2016
            sdakbar's response
            I have missed my debit card My ATM Card No.[protected] of ing vysya bank so block this atm and reissue a new card

Dec 11, 2016
            Updated by sharath170

Kindly update regarding my above complaint.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
            Sharath
            Jan 20, 2017
            Updated by sharath170
            Dear Sir/Mam,

Could you please update on my complaint .

Thanks & Regards,
            Sharath
            Dear sir/madam

Dear sir
              Reference is made to my debit card issed to operate
              My sb account in ing vysya bank limited, indiranagar
              Branch located at 776, 100ft road, hal 2nd stage
              Bangalore. And my a/c no is[protected]. Later
              A debit card maestro no[protected] but
              I was notable to operate this card in any of ing vysya
              Atms no action was taken regarding my grievances
              I request to unblock this card or issue alternative atm
              For my transactions you may kindly send information to
              My e mail id. [protected]@gmail.com or sums to my
              Mobile no. 91 [protected] at the earliest
              Hope you will acknowledge my complaint and
              Take necessary action
              Oct 03, 2016

ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi, please call our customer care[protected] or send us an email to solutions.[protected]@kotak.com so that we can help. ^Team Kotak
              मेरा रुपया 676 के लगभग कल शाम 04/12/2016 को मेरे बिना जानकारी के कट गया है |
              मेरा account no[protected] है | ifsc code vysa0006450 है | मेरा नाम प्रदीप राठौर है|

Hello sir/madam,
                My name is shri babulal having a sb account in your ing bank chennai (184, gn st.) from the past 10 yrs. my account number is[protected]. i made an online booking transaction of rs.4458 on 09/05/2016 in make my trip.com through ing debit card but later on 27/05/2016 i cancelled the booking for some reasons. the refund amount of rs.4458 has still not been credited in my account inspite of registering a complaint (complaint id 1-[protected] dt.21/06/2016). the merchant make my trip has already refunded back the amount on 30/05/2016 in your account (refund reference no.[protected]).inspite of calling toll free number 30-40 times in the past 1 month there has been no progress in this regard. requesting you to kindly speed up the already delayed complaint. kindly oblige.
                Jul 26, 2016

Dear Customer,

We certainly understand your concern & apologies for the inconvenience.

We have escalated the matter to relevant team & would update you on priority.

Kotak Team

My salary account (in ing vysya bank) was created in my first company, so once i left the company. now my salary account in ing vysya bank bank has been converted to savings account (without informing me or warning me) in the month of may i had called customer care and raised a request to close my account as i did not want to use the account and they did say that they will follow up with the request and close the account. after that i never logged in to my account through net banking and i do not have a debit card (lost in 1 years back and i never requested for a new one). i logged into my account for some reason on 27th may 2016 and i see that i have rs -6115 in my account. i request you to please take action against this bank.. thay have no right what so ever to do whatever they want without informing the customer. this was the first time i have got the mail from the kotak bank, never got this sort of mail in the past 2 years but after 2 years they sent me a mail which is showing my available balance as -6115.16. if you have to send the mail then why not sent prior to this.
                  Ing vysya bank negative balance
                  Jul 18, 2016

Ing Vysya Bank — Refund [Resolved]

I have cancelled my hotel booking in goibibio on 4 th june id GOHTLDV3304ad[protected] i have cancelled and the bank ARN number...
                    My salary account(in ING Vysya bank) was created in my first company, so once i left the company . Now my salary account in...

I have an sb account in your mylapore branch (A/c no.[protected] which is used for transferring emi for their housing loan (Housing loan ref.: hl[protected]). We have no issues on this until they opened a minor account in my daughter's name, viz., ms. Sandhhya sairam (A/c no.[protected] and started transferring rs.500/- per month in their minor account called zing account.

We have advised the bank vide letter dated ksr-ss/kmb-ing/nov/15/16 dated
                    November 02, 2015 asking them to close my daughter's account (Copy enclosed) as she has become major now. The bank is not closing the account but also utilizing my emi funds to zing account, which projects me as loan defaulter. But i am paying my loans properly.

Hence, i would request you to take proper action against this branch and ensure my daughter's account is closed and my loan account maintained without additional interest as i am not a defaulter.

We have sent so many messages to both ing & kmb with no action initiated still and i am suffering for their bad services & intentions.

Forwarded for kind info & favourable action, please. I have no intention in paying additional interests. Once this is sorted out, i will move the emi payment to other bank and close this account for sure.

Sairam. K
                    Madipakkam
                    Mobile:[protected]
                    Awful service at mylapore branch
                    Jun 27, 2016

ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi, we have forwarded this to our relevant team and shall get back to you on priority. ^Kotak Team

Hello
                      My self vipul pyarelal talesara
                      Account number is current account[protected]
                      Name of account is vishwa vijay creation

In last one year my 4 cheque are missing in branch and after that i was talk with mr. Dinkar he said i reply you after tow days but i can not get proper response by them.
                      When bank missed my 1st cheque. They give me back after 9 month.
                      2nd cheque give me back after 3 month.
                      3rd cheque i was deposited on 26/04/2016 now no body know where is it.
                      4th cheque is deposited on 13/05/2016 now not present in my account.

This branch service are very very bad and all staf also.
                      I think main branch are give me proper reply and response after receive this complaint. My contact number is [protected]
                      May 18, 2016

ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      That’s concerning, we have forwarded your concern to our resp team to investigate your matter and reply shortly.^Kotak Team
                        My name is alok Verma and my ING vasya account number is[protected]. I did the request for account closing on 4 Feb 2016...
                        Respected Sir
                        I am having a saving A/C with you since last twenty years, no.[protected]., Vijay kadel HUF.
                        I...

I have zero balance salary account in ING, Vittal mallya road branch, Bangalore. Bank has deducted money from my account as a non maintenance of AMB service charges(in December 2015 and January 2016).
                        I called customer care number and raised complain but she told me, because I left office so, salary account converted to saving account and I need to maintain monthly average balance 10, 000.
                        But bank didn't send me any notification before conversion and without informing me bank deduct money.
                        So, now I want my deducted money return to my account.
                        Mar 30, 2016

ING Vysya Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Kanwarjit Singh have account in Ing Vysya Bank in Gill Road Branch, Ludhiana, Punjab. Yesterday i raised a request to break my RD and transfer my RD ammount in my account .I paid monthly Rs 2000.00 for 6 Months means Rs 12000.00 Total amount. Today i login to my internet banking i found that i got only Rs 12181.00 against RD. Neither Customer care nor Ing Bank persons told me how much interest i got.
                          Another thing from my account Rs 229.00 has been deducted against phone banking service. I use only Internet and Mobile banking. I never use phone banking for any transaction. Kindly help me to refund Rs 229.00 .
                          My Address related to my account is #51-E, 3862/1, Kartar Nagar, Model Town Extension, Ludhiana, Punjab (141002).
                          Mar 10, 2016
                          My Issue has been sorted out from my Bank Branch itself. And now i am happy as Branch Manager herself talked to me and was very polite.
                          Mar 09, 2016

Dear Mr. Singh,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would be glad to address your issues. Please write us at [protected]@kotak.com or solutions.[protected]@kotak.com along with your contact/account/RD number.

^Kotak Team

Dear Team,

I Have spent 50 K with ING for Tax Saving FD ( A/C No[protected]. Bank executive has come to our office for tax saving purpose & suggested that FD is one of safest investment with certain returns. He told that if I invest 50000 then after 5 years maturity amount will be 77077 @ 8.75 % interest rate compounded quarterly. But after 5 years when I go to bank for maturity amount thay say maturity amount is 71551. After speaking to phone banking executive they say since interest rate is 5 %. I have hard copy of FD as per which 8.75 % interest rate compounded quarterly. One of ING staff has said that his employees are loosing job after merger that’s why they are not interested in such matters.
                            Now I don’t know what to do ?? This is first time I am seeing miselling on FD, which is known as safest bet to invest. I have FD with other bank, but I have not seen any such kind of miselling, ignorance & disrespect from any other bank. Look like ING Staff has totally lost its interest to work with bank after merger. What customer will do in such case ???

For small purpose bank charge customer penalty.Iam going to bank & calling bank for this issue & I have spent more than Rs 5000/-, Doesn’t bank has to pay penalty for this . This is not only case of miselling, harassment, disobedience & rejecting, that too for FD which is safest investment.

On date 29.01.2016 Mr Uppalapati Srinivas has sent mail to Shruti Srivastava for this query, but both are not bothered to take any action & asked me to log a complaint online. Please listen all recording for the complaint no[protected] & see how much helpless is bank branch & phone banker.

I request to penalize bank with fine of good amount to customer harassment. This is FD, where no such issue should come, & they are dragging too far.

Thanks & Regards
                            Somendra Gupta
                            Feb 10, 2016

Account details
                              Account number [protected]
                              Account name mrs sarika prashant roundale
                              Account nick name mrs sarika prashant roundale
                              Branch swargate branch pune (8450)
                              Account opened date (Dd/mm/yyyy) 06/02/2015
                              Account maturity date 06/02/2016
                              Rate of interest (%) 8.75
                              Maturity amount inr 12, 579.92
                              Account status active
                              Product description cumulative deposit
                              Mode of operation self
                              Account holders name sarika prashant roundale
                              Account currency indian rupees
                              Maturity transfer account [protected]
                              Account balance inr 12, 000.00
                              Available balance inr 12, 000.00
                              Frequency monthly

Account maturity date expired
                              Please trans amt my account

Sarika