Central Bank Of India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 3, 2022

File a complaint to Central Bank Of India

Having problems with Central Bank Of India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Central Bank Of India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Central Bank Of India

Central Bank Of India Website

Central Bank Of India Head Office Address

Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point
Mumbai City District

Central Bank Of India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 200 1911

Central Bank Of India reviews & complaints(1877)

Sir/maam, my wife approached to Central Bank of India Ottu tehsil Rania Sirsa Haryana branch for loan under Cent Agri loan purchase scheme. But they denied for processing my loan application on baseless ground. They are confusing with eligibility criteria for the loan under the said scheme. They even not receipt my loan application and i had to send the same through Post. The branch manager rejected my loan proposal based on false report by AFO concerned. Subsequently, i had filed the conplaint to Regional branch and Zonal brach but The Regional manager disposed my grievance based on the false statement of branch manager. I need to get my grivevance resolved by relevant competent authority.
Central Bank Of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a Home Loan in Central Bank of India, Bollaram branch, Hyderabad, I requested branch to provide Provisional certificate for my existing Home Load to avail the Tax Benifit.. I tried to download it from Central bank Netbanking and followed below steps, but I could not find .Please help.

After logging in I went to Enquiries tab but do not find it to donwload

I have opened my wife account on Lakhabavad branch (Jamnagar) On[protected]
      They have said i have to collect pass book on Monday[protected] but that day they are saying today printer not working So come after two days
      So i have visited today[protected]

Now they are saying today[protected] Bank is closed due to election But Today is no election or anything every bank is open
      Why they are not giving me My(wife's) Passbook

We need Solution

Uday

I repeatedly asked to rectify the remark SMA (November2021, December2021 andJanuary2022) in my loan account and raise a dispute. But cibil organisation is showing no dispute in my loan. Bank manager also forwarded the Central bank for the rectification of remark SMA from the loan . But no effect on cibil report.

I repeatedly asked to rectify the remark SMA in my loan account and raise a dispute. But cibil organisation is showing no dispute in my loan. Bank manager also forwarded the Central bank for the rectification of remark SMA from the loan . But effect on cibil report.

I have a loan a/c (No [protected]) and paid all the installments regularly in the scheduled date. There is no overdue payment anytime but cibil report shows 3 late payments and marks as SMA. The Bank Manager of the concerned Bank forwarded email to the higher authority (on 16th November, 2022) that there was no overdue payments anytime in whole loan tenure but cibil organisation sending messages that No Change in cibil report. Unfortunately it's very harassing. May I go to Consumer court against the bank ?

I have a loan a/c (No [protected]) and paid all the installments regularly in the scheduled date. There is no overdue payment anytime but cibil report shows 3 late payments and marks as SMA. The bank manager of the concerned Bank forwarded email to the higher authority (on 16th November, 2022) that there was no overdue payments anytime in whole loan tenure but cibil organisation sending messages that no change in cibil report. Unfortunately it's very harassing. May I go to consumer court against the bank ?

I have a house building loan a/c (No [protected]) with this bank at Samukhtala Branch. I have paid all the installments regularly on time and the is no due payment but the CIBIL REPORT shows 3 late payments in November 2021, December 2021 and January 2022. These three are showing as SMA . The installments of the loan are deducting from my savings account (No [protected]) with the same Branch. I requested the bank official for rectification but no result found. So you take necessary steps to rectify the CIBIL REPORT immediately.
                How long it takes to rectify the issue ?

Dear sir/mam
                  One of my refund amount 1635 which send to my account on 11th Oct. 2022 from amzon.in they send to my account they also provide refund reference no. #[protected] and i have waiting almost 22days but the amount didn't reflect in my account. I have complained against it on my branch but i didn't get proper solution from bank mannger. I have complain against it but still it's not reflect in my account.

Dear sir i have including refund details with reference no. And complain report so please refund my money as soon as possible.

Date-11th Oct2020
                  Dispute amount -1635
                  Refund reference no._[protected]
                  Account no. [protected]
                  Branch _INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURE CAMPUS, DIST, AAU
                  Ifsc_cbin0281262
                  Phone no.[protected]

Dear sir/mam one of my refund amount 1635 which send to my account on 11th Oct. 2019 from amzon.in they send to my account they also provide refund reference no. #[protected] and i have waiting almost 22 days but the amount didn't reflect in my account. I have complained against it on my branch but i didn't get proper solution from bank manger. I have complain against it but still it's not reflect in my account.

Date-11thOct.2022
                    Dispute amount -1635/-Rs
                    Refund reference no._ #[protected]
                    Account no. [protected]
                    Branch _INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURE CAMPUS, DIST, AAU
                    Ifsc_CBIN0281262
                    Phone no.[protected]

Account No : [protected]...
                      To,

I had ordered an item from Amazon and had returned the order on 17/09/2022 and the refund had been processed on 19/09/2022 for the refund amount of Rs. 599/- but yet I am to receive the refund and it's been almost a month and the amount has not been credited in my bank account (i.e., Central Bank of India) yet.
                      Reference number for Rs. 599/- refund is #[protected]
                      Account...
                      I have ordered a product on 8 september 2022 from amazon of amount Rs.1520. This is the order id[protected] and the date of initiation of refund from amazon was 17 september and till now i didnt get my refund. I talked to the amazon customer care they had provide me the reference number of the transaction also[protected]. I have also shared my bank passbook screenshot for showing that no refund has been received till now....
                      To,

I had ordered an item from Amazon and had cancelled the order on 13/09/2022 and the refund had been processed on[protected] for the refund amount of Rs. 999/- but yet I am to receive the refund and it's been over 15 days and the amount has not been credited in my bank account number [protected] (i.e., Central Bank of India) yet.
                      my order id is[protected]
                      Reference number for Rs. 2997/- refund is # RRN[protected]br...

Central Bank Of India — Refund Not Credited In My Account

To,

I had ordered an item from Amazon and had cancelled the order on 09/09/2022 and the refund had been processed on[protected] for the refund amount of Rs. 1399/- but yet I am to receive the refund and it's been over 10 days and the amount has not been credited in my bank account (i.e., Central Bank of India) yet.
                      Reference number for Rs. 1399/- refund is #[protected]
                      please...
                      Dear sir/mam one of my refund amount 778/- which send to my account on 18th sept. 2022 from amzon.in they send to my account they also provide refund reference no. #[protected] and i have waiting almost 5 days but the amount didn't reflect in my account. I have complained against it on my branch but i didn't get proper solution from bank manngeer. I have complain against it but still it's not reflect in my account.

Dear sir...
                      19-08-22 aeps tnx id[protected]
                      Account number -[protected] salu Kumari
                      withdrawal balance 900 nikal rhe the aeps se failed hogya abhi tak nhi aaya hai bank v response nhi de rha please halp
                      mobile number [protected]...
                      Dear sir, when I went to the central bank of india branch of model town, rohtak with my father I got very upset because of the rude behaviour of one of your member I don't know his name but he was sitting next to cashier today and his behaviour is very rude with customers. Even most customers who are not educated because of their personal reasons, he is behaving badly with even tell his colleague that what a fool he is. And he also behaved...

Please find the attached file and refund this amount. It's been 3 month and i didn't get refund yet. This transaction is failed from irctc but money has been debited from my account. Please check and refund my money as soon as possible.
                      TRANSACTION DATE 23 MAY
                      TRANSACTION AMOUNT - 2255.4
                      TRANSACTION ID - [protected]
                      ACCOUNT NUMBER - [protected]

I want to bring this to your kind attention that the staff in your bank branch does not behave properly with its valuable customers.
                        Not only me, many other people are also unsatisfied due to the same reason. They are always busy in their personal gossips/ They speak very harshly whenever we ask them anything/ They do not provide us right guidance whenever we need it from their end.
                        And apart from this, the behaviour of the...