[Resolved] Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — allowing underage people in a rated movies

Vadodara, Vadodara District, Gujarat, India
 Shrishma Dandekar on Jun 12, 2018
Kids as young as 4 were admitted in jurassic world: fallen kingdom, which is an a rated movie. The kids were noisy and ran around the theatre. There were also school kids below the age of 16.
Why is id not being checked for a rated movies? This is unjustified for increasing revenue. It also inconveniences the other people because there was no regulation of kids moving around the theatre, standing up on chairs etc

Place: inox, race course road, vadodara
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 14, 2018

[Jun 12, 2018] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2018
Dear Guest
At the outset let me thank you for your feedback. It is important to get feedback from our guest on our services offered. This gives us a chance to make constructive and positive changes in our workplace.The movie Jurassic World is not a A rated movie hence children accompanied by parents are allowed.
Kindly contact the manager on duty should you face any inconveince with other guests they would be happy to interevene.

Your patronage of INOX is extremely important to us and we hope that you continue to visit us.

Warm Regards,
INOX Support

Comments

टिकट के पैसे तो पूरे लेते हो, कस्टमर की सुविधा का भी ध्यान रखो, सभी जने पसीने में तरबतर हो रहे है। 1 पंखा, कूलर तो लगाना ही चाहिए। भीलवाड़ा में गर्मी 46 डिग्री के करीब रहती है, ऐसे में सभी को असुविधा बहुत हो रही है
I'm thankful About security service chitaralaya inox they given back our gold bracelet good performance of inbox staff thank you security inox
Race-3, 1120 show on 16th June 18. Seat no. D 13-16, some sticky or vomit kind stuff on carpet beneath the seat and causing unbearable stink. It was horrible. A mental torture. I need compensation. My number [protected]
When ever I come to movie to inox I see advertisement more than movies.

This is not acceptable. We pay to watch movie and not advertisement. You make us wait long.
अभी फेमिली के साथ 7:20 वाले शो में race 3 movie देखने आया लेकिन 15 मिनट से ज्यादा हो गये है लाइट गये हुए .बहुत बेकार अनुभव .भविष्य में कभी inox में movie देखने नहीं आना है .inox pvs mall शास्त्री नगर meerut
kamalsaxena23's reply, Jun 22, 2018
बहुत बेकार अनुभव

Viraj Towers, 5th Floor Western, Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com - allowing underage people in a rated movies