INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated May 23, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com

Having problems with INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com

INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Website

INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Head Office Address

Viraj Towers, 5th Floor Western, Express Highway, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District

INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Phone Numbers

Fax

INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com reviews & complaints(893)

My transaction timed out but the money got debited.Please help me with a full refund.
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Guest, Please mail us your contact details on [protected]@inoxmovies.com. We regret the inconvenience caused.
Dear Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us with the following details to enable us to trace your booking and follow up on your request:

- Mobile number and email id provided for booking ticket(s)
- Date on which the booking was made
- Whether the booking was done through INOX website, INOX box office, Bookmyshow or Paytm.

Please mail us on [protected]@inoxmovies.com. Your concern is o[censored]tmost importance to us and we look forward to resolving it soon to your satisfaction.

INOX Support

Watching bmovie don in marina mall inox, screen 4. while interval almost waited in 3 queues, session expired in all 3 queues. almost 25 minutes waited and they said coffee machine is repair. we took other items and movie already started. is this the way to handle customer?...

We have visited Inox so often like each new movie. We are not satisfied from the food available at Inox Bhilwara Mall but they aren't even allowing us to get the food from home or outside.
    This is not done either they have to get good food available or allow everyone to get food from outside or provide permission to me.
    Dear Guest,

In furtherance to your email, Presently there is no rule/ regulation/law, which mandates the Cinema Exhibitors to allow the patrons to carry the outside eatables and drinks into the cinema theatres. The restriction / prohibition on not allowing patrons to carry into the theatre premises outside eatables and drinks are imposed taking into consideration safety, security, health and hygiene of the patrons and the issue is currently sub-judice before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.

We do make allowances for infants, elderly and guests who have a medical issue/special needs.

We are hopeful that above, satisfactorily addresses your concern.

Inox Support

Not provided with a ticket in queue and given privilege to the one standing at the back
      Dear Guest,

We have received your feedback and have made a note of the same. At the outset let me thank you for your feedback on INOX. It is important to get feedback from our guest on our services offered. This gives us a chance to make constructive and positive changes in our workplace.

Your patronage of INOX is extremely important to us and we hope that you continue to visit us.

Warm Regards,
      INOX Support

Since last 2 months I haven't received my salary even a single time .
        When I say about this to my branch manager(rohtak) he said that we have already processed yet salary hasn't come to my account
        Hi! Please mail us your contact details on [protected]@inoxmovies.com.

The movie is not projected at time after the interval. A lot of my valuable time has been wasted.
          Dear Guest, Please mail us your cinema & contact details on [protected]@inoxmovies.com. We regret the inconvenience caused.

On 15th May 2022 we went to inox theatre jodhpur for watching rrr movie at the 6:55 pm show. We booked our ticket at the ticket counter, we paid 800 rupees via debitcard. But the amount deducted was the twice of original amount. We were told by the counter person that are money will be transferred back into the account within 48hrs. But till now we haven't received any amount back.
            Please look into this matter and solve this as soon as possible.

Bharuch : Inox, Shree Rang Palace . Screen-3 . There is a big problem of dub voice in screen 3 . The voice of actors and characters remains very LOW in the whole movie, it gets depth only when a good scene or good BGM comes . The sound system and the background music is so GOOD . But when the characters of movie are talking to each other, it is barely hearable . I watched Pushpa and KGF Chapter 2 in same screen with my friends and I noticed the same problem in both movies . Please look into this matter .

The teater was stopped

On 14th May 2022, My family and I watched a movie in Inox, SBR Horizon, Bangalore, 0n 4th Screen on the 5th floor (3:40 pm show). My kind (5 years) was using the mobile phone during the movie time but unfortunately, he kept the mobile on the seat and we forgot to take it. As we reached the home, I contacted the INOX representative, and he told me to come and check the following day. The next day morning I visited Inox and returned with big...
                  Very rude behaviour of staff .. very unprofessional. disgusting staff at inox

they didnot allowing a single packet of chips inside. they kept it at entry. as i have a 5 yr kid with me .. they were arguing...ye to kitni badi hai... who the hell r they to decide the age of my daughter.
                  my daughter continuously annoying us for her chips packet .. i requested them 2 times but they had denied very rudly and in absurd manner....
                  I am in the cinema now - inorbit inox
                  Screen 2 - jayeshbhai
                  First of all
                  The service of food corners bad, they didnt wanted to serve the fresh ordered food in the screen at our seats. After discussing we mentioned to cancel our tickets and fill a complaint on which they suddenly changed their mind and it suddenly was possible to bring the food at our seats.

After starting of the movie some guys working...

It is having some dirt and things in it

Hlo.. I m from madurai.i really need to complain about the staffs behaviour in Madurai Inox theatre. Because of this we donot like to watch in Inox.. they treating couples as disgusted one. What they did.

We identify that staff cheating, so staff taking revenge on us...

I have booked tickets for sarkaar vaari paata at inox leisure CMR Central Visakhapatnam at 10.50 pm on 14th may. they have switched off air conditioning after intermission. When approached and asked regarding this issue, there was no response amd no supervisor was present. And an irresponsible reply from the officials that the electrical department must have switched off the Airconditiong but not action was taken.

INOX PHEONIX PALASSIO cinema hall seats are very dirty and uncomfortable.
                        The royal recliner seats make so much noise and the royal seats are very dirty & uncomfortable.

The F&B staff was absolutely unprofessional when they came DURING THE MOVIE to ask all audience one by one for food orders at a very high pitch voice and disturbing everyone.

Dirty seats and unprofessional staff absolutely ruined my movie...
                        I had visited INOX Cinema at INOX Umrao Mall Lucknow and Forced to buy snack with ticket they told us that they will not give ticket without that snack combo. This is against the rights of consumer. Please look into it....

Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — Illegal Activities and storing unauthorised data

Hi Authority of INOX,
                        Recently from your side or ur customer recently used my personal information to access your service in following place with the details.
                        Thank you. Your booking ref is 2488315. Kolkatar Harry (Bengali) on 9th May 2022, 03:25 PM, at INOX Burdwan -SCREEN 4. Seats: B:11. TO GET YOUR EASY CHECK-IN QR Code, click here: http://in-ox.in/II[protected] SHOW THIS QR CODE OR BOOKING CONFIRMATION...

As my phone was switched off when I purchased my ticket from Inox ticket counter, it was inform by the ticket officials that the ticket will come to my phone number but even now I didn't got any ticket by phone number. So, please resolve my issue and help me to get my ticket via phone number.