[Resolved] Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — billing food & beverages forcefully along with tickets

Arvindm on Sep 16, 2017
I visited inox theater in kanpur, z square on date 14/09/2017, morning show for baadshaho. The ticket charges were 90/- per person. We were two person but the employee asked for 360/- for two person. I asked how then inox employee told me that 180/- for tickets & 180/- for coke & pop corn. I said i do not need the coke & pop corn but she refused to return my money by saying that it is mandatory to purchase pop corn & cold drink along with your tickets as the ticket charges are low for morning show.
What is this, very bad experience with the inox cinemas.
Totally unhappy with the service.
I need my money back.

billing food & beverages forcefully along with tickets
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 18, 2017

[Sep 16, 2017] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2017
Dear Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us your contact number we would like to speak to you in person or you can email us at [contact@inoxmovies.com]. I assure you that we are committed to offer world class cinema experience. In that regard your patronage of INOX is extremely important to us and we hope that you continue to visit us.

Warm Regards,
INOX Web Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

We are not objecting the price u charge on food at the refuel. But the quantity is very less and does not match to the price. The price of a coffee is rs120 which is rubbish where we r not even getting half a cup of coffee. I request u to look into the matter immediately.

Viraj Towers, 5th Floor Western, Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com - billing food & beverages forcefully along with tickets