[Resolved] Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — gst charged on food bill

gauravchaudhary86 on Aug 18, 2017
I have visited inox meerut (Pvs mall, shastri nagar) on 12th aug 2017 to watch a movie. While purchasing food & beverages i got a bill with showing gst 0 (Zero)% but amount got charged. Gst may be applicable on these things but how can 0% is chargeable as well as while asking for that error in bill inox staff behave not well and misbehaving me and tell me "do what ever u want to do we will not reverse any amount, take your food or leave it that is up to you". Treat this a official complaint and resolve asap (Max 7 days). Otherwise i have to go to higher authorities or consumer court against this issue.

gst charged on food bill
gst charged on food bill
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 21, 2017

[Aug 18, 2017] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response, Aug 19, 2017
Dear Guest,

Please mail us your contact details on [email protected] We regret the inconvenience caused.

INOX Support

Comments

I watched the movie toilet in screen 1.The seats were stinking, very uncomfortable also, I could feel the bracket used. They were worn out.It wasn't worth the money.Will not come again.suggest the same to others. The other screens are worse. Broken seats were kept aside.

30 mins of ads in a movie and that too in night show is unacceptable. We would finish movie 30 mins before, it's waste of time ... This should be controlled, we haven't paid to see ads in theatre.
Pop corn price in Inox is 170 Rs which should be only at 10/20 Rs in out side the theator.

It's very readiculous. Anyone can tell me where can I complaint against the inox. Food prices should be against few rules.

Deepakpatil09's reply, Jan 27, 2018
It's in Pune Fatimanagar

Viraj Towers, 5th Floor Western, Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com - gst charged on food bill