Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — ladies washroom

Pooja M Patel on Nov 9, 2018
Inox cinema surat has unusable washroom and iā€™m facing this problem for 3rd time. I ve already given complaint to in charge here but he could not resolve problem in 2 hours also n could not use washroom in intervals. I ve taken seat in insignia that costs me 650 rs per seat and i ve paid for entire row still no service. Not expected from inox. Inox is deteriorating the standards.

[Nov 09, 2018] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response, Nov 09, 2018
Dear Guest,

At the outset let me thank you for your feedback. It is important to get feedback from our guest on our services offered. This gives us a chance to make constructive and positive changes in our workplace.

We would request that you let us know your contact and multiplex details as we would like to speak to you in person. I assure you that we are committed to offer world class cinema experience. In that regard your patronage of INOX is extremely important to us and we hope that you continue to visit us.

INOX Support
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Viraj Towers, 5th Floor Western, Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com - ladies washroom