[Resolved] Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com — request for more shows

Amritha S on Nov 20, 2018
This is not a complaint, i kindly request more shows for
'burn the stage, the movie' which is gonna be released on 25th november - chennai.
As there is a huge fan base for bts in chennai, the tickets were sold out within seconds as soon as the bookings were open. Still many couldn't make it.
Watching bts in a big screen is a life time dream..
Please consider the request and do the needful,

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 23, 2018

[Nov 20, 2018] INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response, Nov 20, 2018
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing INOX for your movie going experience. We appreciate the time taken by you to give us valuable inputs and feedback that will help us improve our services.

Your feedback has been forwarded to our programming team to check possibilities. You can also login to www.inoxmovies.com to get the latest update.

Your patronage of INOX is extremely important to us and we hope that you continue to visit us. Please feel free to contact us for any assistance in future.

Warm Regards,
INOX Support
INOX Leisure / INOXMovies.com Customer Care's response, Nov 20, 2018
Dear Guest,

We have added more shows and locations same would be updated online .Login and check on www.inoxmovies.com.

INOX Support

Comments

Todat i went in jalgaon inox. I was watching a movie there. But i very much disappointed to ads you are showing before and in intervel of the movie . I think excess of ads spoils the mood to watch movie so please show minimum ads as if possible.
I've booked 2 tickets for the upcoming movie "Burn The Stage" by BTS on 25th Nov, timing 3:00 p.m., at Inox, Forum Mall. My money has been debited from my debit card, but showing the tickets are not being booked. Either you refund my money or confirm 2 seats immediately for me.

Pls avail more shows as soon as possible.
Pls also arrange the timings that are suitable for people who come from distant places and are school going, etc.
We all are eager to watch the movie
The movie tickets are sold as soon as they are released.Pls inform about the tickets some time before if possible
Pls consider our request

Viraj Towers, 5th Floor Western, Express Highway, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Inox Leisure / Inoxmovies.com - request for more shows