INPHYNYT Accumulators India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 2, 2021

File a complaint to INPHYNYT Accumulators India

Having problems with INPHYNYT Accumulators India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by INPHYNYT Accumulators India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

INPHYNYT Accumulators India

INPHYNYT Accumulators India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 5857
Fax

INPHYNYT Accumulators India reviews & complaints(7)

We are a company based in the State of Kuwait. Would like to have more information, specification price of your auto battery product.
email (yousef.[protected]@gmail.com)

INPHYNYT Accumulators India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that i was an employee as servise coordinator of inphynyt accumulators pvt. Ltd. (21/37 lower ground floor old rajender nagar, new delhi,) from the period 22 june-2015 to 24 july-2015. But still i have not get my salary whenever i call them every time they raise any other reason that we have no money, your attendance was not be uploaded your f & f is pending now they are saying that there is...

This is to inform you that I was an employee as servise coordinator of INPHYNYT ACCUMULATORS PVT. LTD. (situated at 1E/18 3rd Floor, , Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi, Delhi 110055) from the period 22 june-2015 To 24 July-2015. But still I have not get my salary whenever I call them everytime they raise any other reason that we have no money, your attendance was not be uploaded your F & F is pending now they are saying that there is cofusion in your notice period that you have not serve full notice period but I served 10 days notice period because of some problem while I am asking them to give my salary for those days that i didnt work. I am only asking thme my salary only for those days that i work there. I Left the company because of salary problems and personal problem. I am suffring a problem at my home so that I ab calling many times in the company to ( Director- Gurpreet Singh, Service Coordinator- Gaurav Jaral. HR- Renuka Atri & In Account-Sarit Sharma ) I droped mails them many times but there is no reply from their side. Now no one is pikking my calls . I have a proble at my home so please help me to get my salary as soon as possible. Because its a long time to left the company almost 5 Months.Now they are not piking up the calls if pik and says wrong number. I have complaint in labour office but director did'nt come and no answer of any call so please help me to get my salary. I have no any other option axpect through the nail. And Now I want my salary with claim of Five months. Sir its a requst that please solve this matter soon because the director can close the company his Conatct number is switch off .Salary is to be paid 12266 now its a long time that they have take so I want with claim of Five months. If not possible to pay salary with claim atleast my actual salary is to be give. And please solve it as soon as possible because some employes have already left the job I am not sure that this company will running or close. I have alraedy file the case but the Director never come I can't continue the case for a long time I want my salary only because I have to go my home town UP . So its a request please solve it soon.

Please help me I visit the company on Saturday but director was not there and there was my senior Mr. Gaurav Jaral he scold me and ask what you want to do you can. I don't know salary will paid or not. I complaint in Labour Court but the director did not pick any call of mine and of the Labour Inspector . at 4 O' clock when the Labour inspector reached there no one was available she left the notice for the date 18 Feb'16. to a person which was there. Director is so rudely and his wife is also so rude she never picked up the call if picked then says wrong number. He will change the address of the company in this week. I don't know the latest address of the company so please help to get my salary and please guide can I claim for my salary of five months.

Detials are as
    Shalini Yadav
    Contact Number-[protected]
    Salary from the period 22 June-2015 Till 25 July-2015
    Total Salary -12266 as pr the company.

Contact Number of Company members
    Address-
    1E/18 3rd Floor, , Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi, Delhi 110055
    Phone:[protected]
    Landline:- +[protected]
    20 days back I purchased inverter and it's showing charging but working.pls see the model number information in the attachments.
    Subbarao, [protected]

Dear Concern, I have purchased e-rickshaw on dt: 07/06/15 from Govindalyay (Dealer Name: Mr. Sharma, Contact No. [protected]) and got the INPHYNYT Batteries[protected], 50429018, 50429051,[protected] with this. From the next day of purchase the problem in the batteries is ouccering. I have registered the complaint in June and again on 12/12/15. Mr. Gaurav (Call Centre Represtentative) has told me that problem will be rectify on same day but after 4 days there is no responce even today i have made call in call centre 50 -60 times but this is stating that executives are busy. Inphynyt is saying batteries will be replaced by dealer and dealer is saying that this will be done by company end. Where is the problem? Is customer fool ? Due to batteries problem e-rickshaw is not working. Who will be responsible for this Dealer, Infynyt or customer who has bought the batteries from a worst company. Now we need battery replacement on urgent basis..
      Dec 15, 2015
      Updated by Shruti31
      now i got a contact number[protected] from customer care and no is going switch off continuously. Great Services ...

Inphynyt Accumulators India — E-rickshaw battery problem

Dear Concern,
      Now we need battery replacement on urgent basis.

In this compant salary is not provided from june 2015 till oct. I work here from june-2015 till 25 july 2015. but my salary is not provided till now .Please help me...
        Sir I have purchased INPHYNYT BATTERY from Rana Power Hub of Rajahmundry, Andhrapradesh, East Godavari Dist. Pin code:533104.. on 23/112/2011. on the name of life long gurantee. i.e . 50% of the cost further purchase of battery each time. So after two years after exhaust of my using battery I ordered through person Mr. K. Praveen, related person of INPHYNYT BATTRIES (cellno:[protected]) on 29/10/2014. for purchasing on 50% of the cost which...
        It is a company of battery.Having director Gurpreet Singh and Nina Binjamin they are fraud people they have also started bulls batteries named company in 2006 and collected money from innocent people and flew away. More than 20 cases are filed against them.Please dont give any money to them.It is New Delhi company.Stay away from this company and its directors....