LLOYD Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 20, 2022

File a complaint to LLOYD

Having problems with LLOYD?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LLOYD customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LLOYD

LLOYD Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 103 9485

View more phone numbers

LLOYD reviews & complaints(764)

My AC is not cooling much also there is a leakage of water from front. AC is showing F7 sometimes. Remote is not working properly and even my wire got burnt and melted few days ago. Even after repair it is showing F7 and not cooling much. Servicing is done 2 months ago.
LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is a leakage in my ac sometimes. My wire is burnt few days ago and melted. AC is showing F7 sometimes. And also not cooling much. It takes so much time to cool .

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is to reference the service ID mentioned above, regarding the Lloyd AC
      Product Name - INV SAC 1.4 TON
      3 STAR - GLS17I3FWSEL
      Serial Number - 87LAG09J00099

Stating the complaint, that i had received a call from Karaikal authorised service on 13th of August 2022 at 10:04 am today as requested. On the call, She asked me first to share the KKG code for start the process....
      Dear Sir/Mam,

This is to reference the service ID mentioned above, regarding the Lloyd AC
      Product Name - INV SAC 1.4 TON
      3 STAR - GLS17I3FWSEL
      Serial Number - 87LAG09J00099

I bought a LLOYD 1.5 TON Window AC (Model no. GLW18B3YWAZS) on 15 August 2022 from Electronic Paradise Pankaj Electronics, Yusuf Sarai, Aurobindo Marg, Green Park. The AC makes a very loud and weird noise as soon as the compressor gets on. It is impossible to sleep with the AC on. I believe either the dealer has given me a defective model or LLOYD has dumped the model in the market. Kindly intervene. I feel cheated.

P.S. i have another LLOYD AC which i bought last year. It doesn't make any noise and is very comfortable.
      LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I parched 1 ton split AC in 5 jul 2020...my outdoor unit compreaure very noisey at the starting .form purchse...no body can solve my proper solution for noise...i i want pls chnge my outdoor unit...because compresure warrenty is 10/year...
        LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased AC in may 2022 . From First day of installation, there is some problem again and again. First Time water leakage problem, then 'not cooling' problem, then smell problem, now temperature reset problem. Now every time lloyd send their persons, they do something on AC. After some day different problem starts. Now AC is resetting temperature again and again even when we are not switching it off completely. We are only using remote. Concerned person Mr. Prakash is saying it is like this in lloyd AC. They refuse to correct it. In 3 months We have made 6 complaints almost. Company's service is very poor.
          LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In last 4 months I buyed 5 split ac of lloyd company. Recently buyed 3 ac. Installation person is careless. I already having a vacuum meter installed at my site at copper pipes. He is asking extra charges for flushing. And before coming for installation asking me to tell address. I don't know why company didn't provide my billing address to him . When delivering ac on tempo, they send full address detail to vehicle person. And why seller...
            Hello Team,

I m purchased LLoyd AC on Saturday @23/07/2022, but delivered [protected]@24/07/222 but unfortunately I have received deffictive Ac when your executive come at my place for installation he opened the box, it turned out to be defective, As a unique sound is coming is coming from Ac. your executive come to change it, but he denied and he was saying we can't change it as we can repair it as per Lloyd policy.
            br...
            I bought split AC in March 2021, it got cooling issue this year 2022, after filing complain, in 7days a technical person visit and inform gas issue but no reason why it was leaked. The complaint was closed without any resolution.

I have to complain again, and it's been 10days they haven't send anyone, they don't respond, I have to follow up for my issue. It feels bad our Indian brands have so low standards as other brands providing...

Cooling is not perfect as per your advice and a.c cut out during start a.c after 30 five mintues. Your product is not good.
            LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased LLoyd 32" Smart TV on 1.4.21 in installments financed from IDFC First Bank. Shopkepper will only provide cash memo once timely payment of installment is completed.
              My TV screen became white and I filed a complaint as Llyod TV has 2 year warrenty. LLoyd sent their service person who only in his visit took 350/- and told to take TV to service station. We truely said the service person that after completion of TV installment...
              Hi Team,

We purchased the lloyd ac on March and havent used AC till then. We started using it in June and within 4-5 days, the ac was giving hot air. There was a leakage in the condensor. That was still fine because electronics item might get faulty.

We tried contacting the customer care multiple times but still no one has information on when the part will be delivered. Everyone raises the request on priority...

On 26 august 2021 the ac was purchased by me and by the problem of wrong installation the gas of the ac has finished on 28 jun 2022 . Not a year completed still i am getting the problems
              LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a LED TV 49 INCH FHD - L49FM2, Serial Number - L201573N17J01062
                vide Texmo Agencies, Kayamkulam vide Invoice No TAR-2070 dated[protected].
                On[protected], after two years of purchase the TV, found not working and lodged a complaint vide Reference No[protected]. On several follow up with the Service Executives the technician have repaired the TV after 20 days.
                Now again on[protected], TV found not working...

LLOYD Company providing 10 feet coper pipe free. But person who came to install my AC did not left extra pipe. At my home only 3 feet pipe is used but remaing pipe he take with him without informing me. So take nessecsorry action.
                LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased the washing machine in 2018 and now it is making sound while working and clothes are also not getting spin..drain pipe has got leakage..please solve this as soon as possible as it is creating trouble for us because clothes are not getting dried
                  LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The indoor ac unit is displaying error time and again.also looks like there has been a water leakage from the unit....

Lloyd — Stollen PCB board

Person came to neighbours house from LLoyd AC service. We called him for reparing Voltac AC in our house which is not working as third party service. He took out some PCB board from AC taken with him for repair.
                    But till now there is no responce from the person (not picking call)

Took Board On :[protected]
                    Name : Ahamed
                    phone Number : [protected]
                    Place: Perambur, chennai, Tamilnadu
                    Company...

I am Ankit form rohtak haryana
                    Mere ac kaa compressor khraab ho gya h or 7 week se mera solution nahi hua ager service centre pr call krta hu to koi call attend nahi karta