Instyle Interiors Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 2, 2019

File a complaint to Instyle Interiors

Having problems with Instyle Interiors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Instyle Interiors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Instyle Interiors

Instyle Interiors Website

Instyle Interiors Head Office Address

68B Church St, Co. Kerry
Listowel
Ireland

Instyle Interiors Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Instyle Interiors customer care

Instyle Interiors reviews & complaints(25)

I know this man personally, i have all the information about this man, from his phone number to all his office addresses to his home address and landline information

He is one of the most upcoming frauds in the country looting up to lakhs and lakhs
In order to stop this kind of imposting, all o[censored]s, who have been a victim of this # have to come together as one to # him up

It doesn’t matter if the...
The said unit in the name of i style participated in exhibition held at surat where i booked sofa set on advance payment of rs. 5000/- and promised to take delivery within two years (Till date which is not completed). The said unit also promised that if i do not like need sofa set they will provide another item upto rs. 5000/-. Thereafter nowadays while i am calling them no one responded. I have tried to contact since 7-8 months nobody responded....

On january 21 2018 in furniture exhibition held at nesco goregaon east, i also booked a 10 seater sofa set, with m/s dezigner furniture & interiors.

We paid rs 30000 as advance and was promised the delivery in around 3 weeks time.

We did not receive the delivery within the promised time and we started following up with mr nazim for the same. We were asked to call up workshop supervisor...

I have read this in retrospect after booking my order. May god help others from these companies & i sincerely urge people to check on the net before buying so that they do not suffer like we did.

The advance they collect in an exhibition for eg 20, 000 per person & considering 200 orders it amounts to 40, 00, 000 rupees just advance. Then he asks for 50% advance & is cheating public even with the interest on these huge amounts.

The advance collected during the exhibition goes to a different account which they do not account for in direct taxation. It gets transferred to introduction trade sho

I am informing income tax department to scrutinise their balance sheets.

The most irresponsible set of people that i have seen in any organisation. Mr. Kunal thakkar mobile no [protected] is a cheat & fraudster. I ordered ward robe & bed customised to my requirement & i made upfront payments almost 80% of the order value, and it took 4 months for them to deliver a cabinet & cupboard that too after following up directly with their carpenters almost every alternate day. Mr. Dinesh gurnani mobile no[protected] is their sales man who is a biggest fraud & promises lot of things which are absolutely false. After the order he doesn't even respond to your call.
Mr. Kunal thakkar also doesn't respond to your call. Occasionally he responds on what's app messages. His status shows since months "not well severe throat infection, please what's app only i[censored]rgent, cant take calls". He lies like school children & every time he makes false statement your material is ready will be shipped in 2-3 days.

They try to cheat you with the quality of plywood. They used commercial ply & when i went for inspection i pointed out they were trying their best to deliver the way it was. They have no body to follow the order with the vendor or inspect if their vendor is using the product the customer ordered

I have noticed lot of complaints against them.

They book the stall in the name of dezigner furniture & present you visiting cards with this name, the web site printed on the card doesn't exist.

Actually they give you an invoice in the name of instyle & this is a fraud company operated by kunal thakkar.

The laminate i ordered was 1000 / sheet & the one used is rs 270 / sheet. I ordered marine ply from century & he used commercial ply & pine wood doors. This was later on changed but again mixed with commercial ply when the material was delivered finally when the product was delivered it was not to the size of the order. I ordered depth of 24"& was delivered with 21". This is absolute cheating charging you for 24" & saving on the cost of marine ply, laminate & material. The whole purpose of ordering to the size has been defeated. He has not even made a call back about this.

The material was not even packed before delivery &the cabinet doors were damaged in transport.

The workmen ship & finishing is road side stuff,

While taking order and advance, they sweet talk and promise. For delivery, the customer has to run pillar to post to get their products.

As every one else has reported this is a this is to make people aware of modus operandi of 'instyle furnitures'. They keep stalls in various furniture exhibitions promising you good quality furniture.

These guys are setting big stalls in exhibitions & cheating public by saying that they have seven factories & can deliver quality as per your customised order, and taking huge orders. This is far from reality. The reality is that they pass on the order to road side small workshops who cannot produce quality product. He pays them less than 50% of the order value & in cash that too his vendors do not get the money in time. Against each order they collect a big amount. This is the reason their vendor cannot execute quality product.

These people should be banned from any exhibition and everyone should know how they treat their customers. Please never buy anything from them.

Very displeased with the service. Will never trust and will promote every one to not to buy from instyle interiors.

Have been fed up with their numerous strong commitments

Client is supposed to go to vendors work shop in jogeshwari (God fore saken place) to inspect his material and give a final ok. They have no responsibility to supervise.
Instyle Interiors customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked sofa set bedroom set and dining set worth rs 141000, from dezigner furnituure previously instyle. On 9/6/2017 from interior expo held in ahmedabad. Mr. Kunal took the order and have paid him the amount advance of 45000, till date not delivered. Disconnecting the calls, staff making false commitments and asking to give a call back but no one turns back. Strict action has to be taken to stop this sort of business and helding and harrassing...
    We had booked a sofa from Instyle Interiors (as mentioned on bill)on11 dec 2017 in the exhibition hosted in Dr.Shyam parasad mukherji stadium Panaji goa . We had paid an advance of Rs.20, 000/- by Cash ( in advance). We were promised that the delivery of the sofa will be made on 02 Jan 2017. However, it is almost 48 days (around 8 Weeks). We had been doing following up for the last 3 weeks. They dont answer our call. The details of the personnel...
    I had purchased a sofa set from exhibition in Goa in the month of September 2016. I paid for my sofa after the delivery then only i got my sofa. Mr. Dinesh gurnani advised me to have a matching centre table with sofa. i transferred 10000 in Mr. kunal thakker account and till date they are not picking up calls and they didn't even reply on whats app after reading the messages. Mr. Dinesh has vanished after the payment is deposited. He referred...

We had booked a sofa cum bed from instyle interiors on august 29, 2016 in the exhibition hosted in (furniture and furnishing fare) at ahemdabad. we had paid an advance of rs.10000.00 cash and rs.47000/- by net banking transfer to his account i. e. mr. kunal thakkar. we were promised that the delivery of the sofa will be made in 3-4 weeks. however, it is almost 70 days (around 10 weeks). we had been doing following up for the last 6 weeks. they hardly answer our call and refuse to give us correct info on the progress and everytime we call they postphone the delivery date by a week. the details of the personnel and their phone numbers are as following : order no. af11-076 dated : 29/08/2016 instyle sale person : jabbav instyle & mr. rohit mobile no. [protected] owner : kunal thakkar instyle interiors, unit no 3, nh no8, near flag company naigaon east tal vasai dist thane. police helps me recover my amount which we had paid to the instyle interiors guys else we are feeling all helpless as they even fail to deliver sofa as this is a clear case of fraud.
    hello sir.
    we apologise for the delay caused which we could have tried and done much before but in your case the sizes were made to order and still we sincerely apologise for the same.
    pls let us know if you need any service amd will be our pleasure to serve you better in future

After several followups and receiving fake commitments I am fed up with their service. Their arrogance is killing me. They first want money. Kunal Thakkar - I am sure he must have duped many such people as I can across forums. Please beware. It has taken 2 months for delivery which is completely useless. Never buy from these exhibitions the name is http://www.instyleinteriors.in/

During selling they will give all sort of commitments...

Booked a 3+2 sofa set in ahmedabad exhibition from instyle interiors, mumbai on 24 aug16. Was promised delivery in 3 weeks. After 3 weeks when i enquired, they said its under process and will be delivered before 7 oct (Almost 1.5 mnths). After 7th, they stopped responding. Somehow i got in touch with one of the numbers and was rudely rold by sikander that the sofa was hard to make and they hv not yet started and cant commit when they will deliver. Finally after many mire attemots, i received a call from abdul for my bank account to refund my 35000rs. Its been 4 days since then and i am struggling to get through them. Except abdul, who is saying that it will be done soon. Finally i have complained to one of ny police friends who managed to get through one rude rohit and was ordered to refund in 2 days. He said he will talk to kunal thakker(Owner) and get it done. Will be formally lodging police complaint im next few days...

I have ordered a 3+1 sofa in an exhibition organized at agriculture college, Pune in April 2015. Amount of Rs. 5000/- was paid as an advance through credit card payment. When I approached them for ordering I found out that the workshop at Undri-Pune is closed. People residing at the place informed about the closing of shop due to financial reason.

When I contacted back to the Instyle interiors, they told me regarding fraud happened in company and because of that they have shut down the workshop at undri-Pune. At this point I gathered some info and checked the complaints on this forum. I was not sure how these people are going to provide me the delivery when workshop itself is shut down. When asked about same Rohit from Instyle Interiors told me about product will be delivered from Mumbai outlet. But as there were lot of complaints regarding defective/faulty and non delivery of the products, I insisted for cancellation of order and return of refund. This company has no cancellation policy and are refusing to refund the amount paid as advance.

I requested Mr. Dilip who was told as in-charge for deliveries at Pune, to either refund the amount or to deliver a product which can be within the advance amount (Rs. 5000), just to get at least something with my hard earned money. These guys are rudely refusing. I wasn't asking for something which was not part of order. I had a invoice which clearly mentions a bean bag along with sofa. I just wanted to get a product at least to the amount I already paid.

Company address :
        Instyle Interiors, Unit No 3, NH No. 8,
        Near Vasai Bridge
        Naigaon East
        Tal- Vasai Dist- Thane - 401208

Mr. Kunal,

Please refund the advance paid (while replying please provide the reference of your cancellation policy) or provide a bean bag as mentioned in invoice.
        Looking further to log a complaint in consumer court.

We had booked a Diwan from Instyle Interiors on August 31, 2015 in an exhibition. We paid an advance of Rs. 10, 000/- at the exhibition and thereafter another advance of Rs. 15, 000/- handed over to Mr. Dinesh against Order No. IFS-032, Dated: August 31, 2015

There after we placed an order of refurbishing of 2 nos. of two seater sofas and a one seater sofa and then after a week placed another order of refurbishing of a two seater sofa.

We were promised that the delivery of Diwan & the first order of refurbishing will be made within 2 weeks.

They hardly answer our call and refuse to give us correct info on the progress.

They demanded to pay in full if we wanted the delivery. No firm / company demands for a 100% advance even before the goods have been delivered.

They demanded full payment for delivery, so we made the full and final payment on September 30, 2015. The same was handed over to Mr. Abdul, the same day.

Abdul had did not get the invoice when he came to collect the payment. We require an invoice to make the full & final payment as per our ERP. However as Rahul was apparently not available in office then, he promised me to mail the scanned copy of the invoice duly signed & stamped by the concerned person. The same was not done. Till date I have not received the invoice.

We informed Abdul the same day to deliver all the orders placed on October 01, 2015, to which he agreed.

On October 03, 2015, Saturday when I called Mr. Rahul, he said why didn’t you inform me, Abdul is just a collection boy.

I informed Rahul to deliver all the goods on October 03, 2015. However he said that he was not sure about Saturday but the committed me to deliver it on October 05, 2015.

We did not receive the delivery on October 05, 2015 as well, so me and my colleague visited their manufacturing unit as mentioned on their Order Form, in Vasai, Address: Unit No. 3, N.H. No. 8, Near Vasai Diva Rly Bridge, Naigaon East, Taluka Vasai, District Thane – 401 202. However when we reached there we came to know that they do not own that manufacturing unit, it is owned and operated by Sofa's & more.

The owners informed that they do not own or operate any manufacturing unit, they get it made from us and another small workshop in Jogeshwari East, owned by Altaf.

We called Rahul from there, he informed that the diwan is in the Jogeshwari East workshop. Before visiting the Vasai unit, we had called Altaf (as Rahul requested to follow up with him), he informed us that the Diwan is in Vasai unit.

Thereafter we visited the Jogeshwari unit, the diwan was still not ready.

They finally delivered the Diwan & the Sofas, however the work done was shabby.

We have not received the Invoice till date.

Their whole motive is to loot & cheat people.

I had purchase sofa 3+1+1 sofa on 03 October 2015 at exhibition at BKC. Delivery promise period is 3/4 week. Certainly before Diwali. Till now no response from them. Either they dont pick up the phone and if a SMS / whatsapp is dropped then they reply that they will look into the matter. However they never come back. Kunal / Rahul, he himself is a mystery and a misery. He introduced himself as Kunal in the exhibition. His voice being strong is easy to recognise. Now on call, he calls himself Rahul ! Dinesh - another guy - is rudest of them all..just gives arrogant answers..Dont know what is the status of my sofa and hard earned money..these cheats will have a very poor and unrelenting future of misery..they will recollect all their evils subsequently..no one responds..everyone just keeps on footballing the customer ! My order number - BFF-13.

Instyle Interiors — Cheaters and shameless people

Ordered a Sofa cum bed and a matching recliner chair from their stall at the exhibition held at NSE in Goregaon east, Mumbai, on October 13. Till date there is no clarity on the delivery of the same. No one we call is able to give information. they are only postponing the delivery date. it has already been more than five weeks.

I have purchased 01 no. L type sofa set from Instyle furniture On 24/1/2015 ( Price Rs. 36000, Bill no. PMH041) They give me delivery on 20/3/2015 .After delivery when i checked whole sofa i have noticed there is hole on the sofa & cloth also defective on same day i have taken photographs & send them to company. Then they promised me to when that cloth they receive they will repair my Sofa. But after 2 -3 months i have called them 100 times & every time they commit me to repair. Now from last month they are not answering my phone calls also Please help me in this matter. Contact nos. of company representative:[protected], [protected],[protected]

This is to make people aware of modus operandi of 'Instyle Furnitures'. They keep stalls in various furniture exhibitions promising you good quality furniture like Sofa but end up taking your hard earned money. In my case, I ordered a Sofa during a Furniture exhibition in Pune in April'15 and paid 50% advance money (10K) but no sofa received till date (Oct'15) and nor do anybody respond. Some of the people are Firoz & Dilip who are sweet talkers and trick you. They also boast of a warehouse/factory in Undri (Pune) but there is nothing there. So once you give them your money, they are gone and difficult to get hold of them. Advice is to do a thorough check of such people especially who do not have any offices and just come in exhibitions.

Dear Sir, I have booked Scissor Sofa Cum bed Size:9'X5' feet against order no PS-071 Dtd 18.04.2015.The measurements & selection of cloth material is carried out by Mr Richard Dicosta on 03.05.15.During booking I paid Rs 5, 000/- & while measurement & selection of cloth paid Rs 15, 000/- in Cash. Due to non receipt of possesion I asked you on 10/07/15 to supply sofa in month of August.I also visited your factory located @ undri, Pune...

I'm also facing the same problem and this is a cheat company which should be taught a lesson. I have booked the sofa in exhibition on 27th April in Pune and paid advance of 5000 an on June 23 person has taken measurements and taken another 10000 and delivery was to be in 3-4 weeks (end of July). But its September and there's no sign of furniture, the contacts do not pick up calls and we went to their shop in Undri and again given false promise of delivery on 6th Sep Sunday.But as usual they have failed and not picking up calls. Mr. Kunal, if you are not interested in looking into these complaints let us know and all consumers here will come together and go through other channels to expose your fraud company.
                    We had suffered the same way as you. If you know the address of their so called 'factory' or 'warehouse', which would basically be a workshop of someone who takes orders from them and makes the furniture, go there and refuse to leave unless you get your furniture. threaten with police action. It means things can get unpleasant but its better than losing your hard earned money to these thugs.

I had purchase sofa 2 & 3 seats on 31 May 2015. Delivery promise period is 3/4 week Received after 1 month with arrogant answers while follow up. While booking, they told that beat material will be placed, but quality of material is so poor. Sofa cover tearout from the line of stitching with in 20 days. From July till date we follow up for repair but no response. Only they promise to get repair. But waiting till date.