Sleepwell Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 24, 2022

File a complaint to Sleepwell

Having problems with Sleepwell ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sleepwell customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sleepwell

1-800-1036664

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Sleepwell reviews & complaints(312)

I am very much upset with your sleepwell online site because I purchased a matter's onto 27.06.2022.
But I don't want because there is no any offer onto online site but having offers onto stores, so, I just want to cancel my order regarding the product, I cancelled it onto same day with same date, even confirmation was via call with sleep well company's person, he said your refund initiated but I find no refund till...

I want my refund, I will be waiting for your reply.

Dear Team,

First of I am not happy with sleepwell .

I Purchased matterss of sleepwell because of brand but faced problem in Purchased matterss after this its replacement done, After replacement again same problem in both matterss from the first day ...

I have question to sleepwell every time they given me scrap pieces, Now again we raised the complaint from my registered Mobile number [protected]...

Our mattress became bulge. Please replace.
    Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered 5 mattresses of sleewell as per my requirement mattresses were odd in size so I paid higher rate comparatively to standard size but my mattresses were wrong in size some were smaller in size and some were larger in size they even don’t register my complain .worst service
      Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have chronic back ache and neck issues so we thought to purchase a Sleepwell mattress as suggested by someone.

We bought two mattress of 78X36X5 size and the product delivered to us was an old, with torned fabric, and looks like used one.
        We immediately called the dealer, shared pictures and videos with him and and he raised a complaint with Sleepwell to replace the mattresses on priority and asked us to use the mattresses untill we get the replacement.

We were still waiting for the replacement but as suggested by the dealer, we started using it and it gave us worst of the back ache with severe neck pain in a weeks time.

Now, since we were already struggling with the chronic back issues, so cannot use this product (not even the replacement) and needs our money back.

Could you please help and provide us the refund as it is deteriorating our health conditions further.

Sachin
        Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Within 2 months after purchase of the product, the mattress has started crumbling and sagging
          Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I raised a complaint more than a month ago and all review and checking done by sleepwell team and submitted their feedback but after that sleep well team not resolving issue even after so many followup calling to them and emailing them. Every time they call and say will connect later but it is not happening

Ref Complaint No 218212
              I have recd message Complaint No. 218212 has been inspected. There is no defect in the product. You may continue using the product.
              How complaint has closed without visiting/ inspection at the address by Mr Jitender Kumar by seeing the photographs only.
              How someone can say their is no defect in the product by seeing the photographs.

This is not acceptable at all to me as I have purchased the premium mattress as their will not be any sag/ depression at back side.
              We are feeling very back bone pains which is at initial stage and would ask someone to visit at home and defects can be seen visually very well and would ask to replace the mattress or Refund the amount,

The matter may be treated seriously, otherwise I have no option to go to any extent.
              RK Mahajan
              Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Defective product delivered. Sleepwell is not ready to accept and just replying standard responses on email.

I spent 30k for the product and complained within 3 days of order delivery and still company is not accepting its mistake.

I will never buy any sleepwell product in my life and will encourage others also to ditch the company.
                Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have sent a mail for return of Sleepwell mattress (Spinetech air; Order no. : ORDER SW_20426)

It was delivered yesterday evening (22 April 2022). The mattress is small in size compared to the bed and is of no use to us. The mattress is still in its packed state and during the delivery itself we asked for return, however, the delivery person refused.

Please understand the waste it is creating, we all have goal of zero carbon emission, sustainability and preserving the earth.

We can have replacement of bigger size instead of this and we are glad to do that but please consider enviornment first and take immediate action.

Request you to maintain your brand value(all our mattress are from sleepwell) and take immediate action at the same time conserve enviornment.

I know you will maintain your brand and address the issue immediately.
                  We have full faith in your brand.

Thank you.
                  Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have purchased 2 Sleepwell mattress utsav for price 8500 rs per mattress. We got a message after purchase regarding 10% discount and two cloud pillows.

While contacting the dealer they mentioned about not getting the pillows from company and later they mentioned they have deducted the pillow price from mattress.

While contacting the sleepwell customer care we are not receiving correct...
                    Sir/Madam
                    I have made a complaint on[protected] complaint No.215994 about hardness and small holes in my sleepwell mattress. Complaint was allocated for inspection to Mr. Sumit. He didn't visited for the inspection and forced to send pictures and videos. I sent him the same on 12.04.2022 and he saw these after I called on customer care on 14.04.2022. After that he declared that complaint is not genuine. How can you check the hardness...

Sleepwell — Complain about mattress

I purchased Spinetech Air Luxury two mattress 78x72x7 ( 1 Nos) on 11 Oct, 2021. from ROYAL FURNISHING, 47-H Hiran Magari Seator 14, Udaipur. Place of Supply Rajasthan (08)
                    My issue is that one of them have problem. The thickness of the mattress from all sides are not equall. The top layer of the mattress has been sagged and there is no gap between two layers. It looks like a 5'' mattres. I contect to the owner of the Royal Furniture,...
                    Dear Sir
                    I have purchased the Sleepwell Admire Mattress 3 Weeks ago from your Registered dealer UNISON FURNITURE PALACE PINJORE. The scheme was Mattresses + 2Pillows + after registering SONORA bedsheet.
                    But i haven't got it yet i asked your dealer thrice they said its not in their stock yet, You tell me that a brand is not able to provide only scheme accessories for three weeks..!
                    Doesn't sound strange ????

Reply / WhatsApp me [protected]
                    Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    There is no action or solution done yet…!

I have been delivered wrong mattress twice. And customer care executive is not listening. Executive didn't took complete information and delivered wrong mattress. All the videos and pictures has been shared with your investigating officer but still no resolution has been given....
                      This is to update you that we have raised a complain i.e. Complaint no .213149. from last 2 months but no one is taking onus to resolve the issue and today on dated[protected] your customer care executive is very arrogant and abusive. Do you think it is our fault to purchase your product or else we are sitting here to hear their abusive language. below mentioned details of your product
                      Product Name-MEGA (O)
                      Product Size-182.9x88.9x10cm...

This complaint is regarding sleepwell Mattress Spinetech air. Size 78 X 78 X 6. 1U

Actually we have followed the instructions as we followed up with the sleepwell vendor. He mentioned those points again and again and said the mattress will get better.
                      It's already a month now, and we did try to accommodate.

Date of Purchase: 06 Feb 2022

However, we 're really facing issues - backache, unhealthy sleep.
                      We really need to get this mattress exchanged.

Itm Code: 0U0C07Z3

Please deal with this urgently.
                      Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Same issues with Spine plus product also
                      Serious back pain issues started after using this product
                      Contacted the customer care they told for backpain issues please consult a doctor this is sleepwell customer care

I have purchased sleepwell spinetech mattresses about 10 month ago but after using the back pain issue arises both me and my wife. I was promised that this mattress is specially designed in such a way that back problems will never happen but result was totally opposite and I feal cheated. Please look in to it otherwise i look forward for consumer court.
                        Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought Sleepwell mattress online and after one month it got deformed and saggish.i Complaint through Sleepwell customer care numbers and assured for replacement.and it has been nearly 5 months nothing happened in resolution.the only thing i get on customer care numbers assurance and only assurance that item will be delivered within 5 to 10 working days.but those 10 days never happens to come.in between these periods i m given more than...