Sleepwell Customer Care

India - 201010

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Sleepwell related photos (60)

Sleepwell Complaints & Reviews

Nalla Mahesh on Aug 1, 2020
Sleep well comfort cell series 2.0 matress bulged at the centre causing discomfort

[Aug 01, 2020] Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Shobana Sivanesan on Jul 28, 2020
    Complaint for mattress bulged

Mattress bulged

[Jul 29, 2020] Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Good afternoon.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

Kusum sharmaaa on Jul 27, 2020
      I am very disappointed by these matress i am writing you from a very long time and it is high time you take some action or else i am going to higher attorities for the complaint. My product has lint (Buurr) all around it and it is still in warrenty the matress look pathetic.।

[Jul 27, 2020] Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

sunil360 on Jul 25, 2020
        12 march 2018 ko maine (Esteem supportec (N)- product code 75*72*6 warranty registration nummer 27952435 kharida tha
        Jo ki charo taraf se sukdan or utha hua hai jisme sone par kafi paresani ho rahi hai or need n ane par beemari ho sakti hai

Regards for

Suneel ratnakar

Charo taraf sukdan utha hua

[Jul 26, 2020] Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

jasbir singh bhumbra on Jul 22, 2020
          Please arrange an inspection for my matterss found not suitable for a comfortable sleep. I bought it in june 2017 from super link traders, model colony, yamuna nagar, haryana. This is my second complaint. First complaint was sent on 15 july 2020.
          Warranty registration no - bfgve89x

[Jul 22, 2020] Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Good evening.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Furniture

Sleepwell — Highly disappointed PENDING Complaint ID: 2464002, registered on SEPT.26, 2019.

Kanwalpreet Singh on Jul 17, 2020
            Highly disappointed as I registered Complaint for poor quality Sleepwell MATRESS, Complaint ID: 2464002, registered on SEPT.26,...
            Complaint category Products & Services

jasbir singh bhumbra on Jul 15, 2020
            Sir, i bought mattress (Dignity-firmtec 75x35x5) from superlink traders, model colony, yamuna nagar (Haryana) in june 2017. This is found to be depressed and dented. Please provide me warranty claim. I want to get it replaced at the earliest.

[Jul 15, 2020] Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear team,

We would request the customer to send the scanned Warranty card, invoice copy, house address with pincode and mobile number to register the complaint at [protected]@sheeelafoam.com.

siva kumar T on Jul 10, 2020
              Pls provide my trendy feather foam I purchased before lock down started next day shops closed very back pain my wife pregnancy 7months that's mattresse very hard pls arrange will favour for customer pls 3 days only used

[Jul 12, 2020] Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings of the Day.

Kindly send us the mail at [protected]@sheelafoam.com.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Kindly send us the mail at [protected]@sheelafoam.com along with the Scanned Warranty Card and invoice copy.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

Sleepwell — spine tec-air luxury mattress

Anuj1968 on Jul 6, 2020
                I have made multiple calls at sleepwell’s helpdesk…get message that you will callback…but nobody called...
                Complaint category Home & Garden

Sleepwell — received different model as replacement for 5 year old manufactured sleepwell esteem firmtec mattress

SonamSachdeva on Jul 3, 2020
                Hi team,

I purchased a sleepwell esteem firmtec mattress from "sai manufacturing company, near police line,...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Furniture

vignesh mortin on Jun 26, 2020
                We have purchased sleepwell comfert cell series 4.0 in 2018 in chennai OMR with in a one and half year the mattress getting bulged and its very painful on sleeping in that it cost is around 1.2lakhs all the comfort cell has damaged in our mattress so kindly do the need ful thank you ...

[Jun 26, 2020] Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Sleepwell — 35000 cost mattress is now not usable

gaurav_rao on Jun 26, 2020
                  How its possible that Comfort Cell Sleepwell mattress fabrics quality is very poor. In 2 Years its now in bad condition and...
                  Complaint category Furniture

Gurprem singh soni on Jun 18, 2020
                  I am my writing to express my disappointment on your after sale services.
                  I have purchase your product on 7-12-15 from mehta foam house, sadar bazar, sirsa - 125055 (Haryana), at price of rs 12000/-. This product holds ten years guarantee. After using for 4 and half years my mattresses were become loose and extended in size. Thus, i am facing difficulty. As, it was looking so bad on my bed.
                  Due to this, i asked the shopkeeper mr. Mehta for full replacement of my product on 8-6-2020. He kept my mattresses at his shop and assure me full replacement but on[protected] he called me to pick my product i told my father to collect the product from his showroom in sirsa. When my father brought mattresses at home it was covered. When i uncovered the product i found it was the same mattresses. We all were so disheartened at this behaviour of mr. Mehta.
                  As a reputed company you provide ten years guarantee on your mattresses but i don’t think your bottom level distributors are abiding with the rules claimed by your reputed company. I would appreciate if you could solve my problem. I want full replacement of my mattresses otherwise i have to take some legal help.

Gurprem singh soni

[Jun 18, 2020] Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sleepwell Team.
                  Gurprem singh soni's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 18, 2020
                  Kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible.
                  I would appreciate your prompt and positive response to my complaint.
                  Gurprem singh soni

Sleepwell — Faulty product delivered

mahendra arrasura on Jun 16, 2020
                    I had purchased sleepwell spinetec air luxury mattress on last year july month 2019 for rs: 39000/-. The mattress got turned...
                    Complaint category Furniture

Jimmy_arri on Jun 15, 2020
                    Dear sir
                    I am a pracising advocate at district and session courts, amritsar. I had purchased a mattress worth rs 21500/ on 4th dec, 2019 from pritam di hatti, sleep well dealer, ranjit avenue, amritsar. That time i purchases the same as the same was specially designed and best for spine. But now i m feeling discomfort in my back as the same product may be not the same which i purchased or any defect arises on mattress.
                    Plz send someone to check the defect and replace the same.
                    Bikram jit singh arri
                    Advocate

[Jun 15, 2020] Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience caused.

Please send us mail at [protected]@sheelafoam.com

Team Sleepwell.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Lawyers and Attorneys

Sandm on May 31, 2020
                      Mattress total top surface fabric has developed small granules of threads and making sleep very uncomfortable/ irritating.
                      Not in a position to use it.
                      Very poor quality of fabric it seems.
                      Hope to resolve at the earliest.

[May 31, 2020] Sleepwell customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sleepwell — Sleepwell - Dignity Mattress

Manoj Chitwadgi on May 19, 2020
                        Hello

I bought a Sleep well Dignity Mattress exactly 3 Years back an i see Lumps getting developed on the mattress....
                        Complaint category Appliances

Sleepwell — comfort cell-series 1.0

Sivaprakash K on May 14, 2020

After taking well care of the the mattress becoming bulge and it need to be replaced.
                        Complaint category Other

Sleepwell — bulging of mattress

Surendar Verma Verma on Apr 27, 2020
                        Dear sir/madam,
                        I surendar verma, newly purchased the sleepwell mattress from faridabad bearing the product name "vayu",...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Employees

shailender nageda on Apr 27, 2020
                        From one side it is defected
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Recently Discussed

8 days ago
                          Sleepwell comfort cell 2.0 bulged at the centre
                          10 days ago
                          11 days ago
                          12 days ago
                          Sleepwell
                          My mattress are having lint all around it
                          17 days ago