[Resolved] Intellipaat — one of the worst online training platforms.
I enrolled for sap hana course and it was a disaster right from the start. They are interested in money only, once you enroll, then forget about the quality. Their refund policy is next to none, this is what i went through and i gave up on the training.
1. The course was supposed to start on 25th nov, and it was changed without informing me. When i called them and they informed other student requested to postpone the course. By the way, when the course actually started, there were only two students including me. When i asked for the refund they promised that it won't happen again but it was of no use.
2. You have to follow up for everything, be it course material or server access. Ideally, i would expect these basic things to set up and provide to students before the class starts. Even the trainer did not have server access with required authorization, she was teaching us by following a document with screenshots instead of doing it on the system.
3. They are not transparent, they even asked for addtional rs 5000 per month for server access eventhough it was clearly communicated that server access is part of course fee. We all know that hana training comes with server access for few months. There are much better training options with very low fees along with server access for up to 9 months. This is a complete daylight loot. Once, a session was not started and when we called them after waiting for 15 minutes, they said there was a technical issue whereas it was clearly displaying a message that session is not started by the host. If there was a technical issue, they are not professional enough to inform about delayed start.
4. There operations manager doesn't care about your problems, i highlighted all the issues from the beginning and asked for a refund as well but didn't make any difference at all.
5. Finally, they provided sever access with limited authorization without administrator roles. You can imagine what kind of hand-on you can do for a hana administration course without admin access.
6. Their support staff do not understand anything, whenever ask for the material they would provide something else. Then you need to reply back and forth to get it finally. It is really frustrating and time wasting.
7. The trainer was concluding the session in around 2 hours or less, although it was supposed to be a 3-hour class. At times she was just repeating the same thing.
My money and time are wasted already, besides i lost on learning opportunity since i would have completed the course by now from somewhere else. I will make sure that others won't fall in the trap.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 1, 2019
[Jan 28, 2019] Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportIntellipaat Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 I am sorry to hear that you are facing issue. Can you please provide me your order id for verification as well as I will connect you with someone in the team to look at your issue and resolve it asap.
|Add a Comment Updated:||ShareTweet|
[Resolved] Intellipaat - Upgrade to different course 1
[Resolved] Intellipaat - Problem with intellipaat 1
[Resolved] Intellipaat - Business analytics
[Resolved] Intellipaat - Grievance 1
[Resolved] Intellipaat - Refund not processed and fraud service 2
[Resolved] Intellipaat - Money not refunded 1
[Resolved] Intellipaat - False promises were made in terms of online sap course on s4 hana simple Finance 1