Intellipaat — sap hana

vinishnair18 on May 5, 2020
Please believe me... This coaching center is a huge scam, hoax. What you will do with coaching if you are not able to practice it by the end of the session. They provide you with remote log in id and password and it never works. Out of busy schedule i am able to take few hours for practise. Sometimes there is a problem with log in or any other issue. The representative will tell you to raise a ticket and they will process after some days. As the classes go ahead you will never get the chance to practise anything. From last three months nothing was done from my end becuase of it.

[May 05, 2020] Intellipaat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Intellipaat Customer Care's response May 05, 2020
Sorry for inconvenience caused. Can you please tell me your order id for the verification purpose, so that we can connect you to our support team and try to resolve your issue asap.
Updated by vinishnair18 May 10, 2020
S4Hana batch 26th jan.. batch code[protected].

Invoice No. : ISSPL/17-18/22824. GSTN : 29AACCI6735P1ZV Service Code : 99929

I was amazed you asked for order number. In none of your reciept it is given and you were not able to track via email address.

[protected]@gmail.com
The person who enrolled my was harsh jaiswal

Khykha Court, 1st Floor, No.5, I Cross, Madiwala, Hosur Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560068
    Intellipaat - sap hana