Intex Development Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 22, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Intex Development

Having problems with Intex Development?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Intex Development customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Intex Development

+852 2827 0000
Fax
+852 2311 8200

Complaints recently resolved by Intex Development customer care

Intex Development reviews & complaints(5)

I last purchased intex tv at Shanmuga Furniture, Thiruthuraipoondi on[protected]. There was a 3 year warranty. But it has not been fixed till date. There is no point in me complaining too many times....
In November 2020 I purchased Air flow airbed. A few months later it developed a bump and sleeping became extremely uncomfortable. It was too late to return it to Walmart, so I contacted Intex for warranty replacement. These guys think they are working in communist China! To get a replacement mattress I was supposed to fill up the warranty claim, cut a few pieces (per provide instructions), ship these pieces to their service center, send them...
Someone stole my mobile from pmt bus imei no are (M_imei:[protected], s_imei:[protected]).. It had two sim cards of aircel and vodafon. I also filed complaint but none action was take. Plz help me to locate my mobilee using imei no given above. And also the information on new sim inserted in it. I really need my mobile badly.. Plz help me through this....

Dear concern,

I have give my intex (Gsm aqua super white+silver dual) serial no. [protected] for servicing in your mapusa goa service centre for some battery issue they told me that me will get your mobile within 7 days but now the thing is that when i tried to call them they are saying that it will take 10 days more it almost 15 days as of now and your customer care is also not giving proper response on it. Service centre people are not responding my call.
Please look into this matter very seriously as i dont have any other option to use my sim card in mobile.

Pfa scan copy of my
May 28, 2017
i have just restive a email saying that ther are forwarding complain to the concern person . i am locking forward for your coll . this is my contact no 7030235426 request you to call after 16 hrs i will available any time after this . HOPE YOU WILL NOTE THE REQUEST AND WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE
Sir i purchase intex aqua Q7 mobile battery via shopcules and
my order no[protected] on[protected] i get that barrey 17th that battery was not working try to charge th battery but battery will not charged. ialready paid Rupees 559 -00 on line from chennai wiil u replace the battery otherwise send me back my ammount

The worst company ever seen in every case service, phones all the things are horrible. If complaining in service centre, they are giving non sense reasons other than solving it . not going to suggest to buy intex even to my enemy .( dushman ko bhi nahi bolunga ki iss company ka phone ya kuch bhi kharide). This company is like waste of money and words will become less to express worst feelings toward this company . my 10000 rs gone waste thinking to throw the mobile in service center banging the head of manager.
    Sir please replace my mobile phone because not working properly to hang Avery time so plz help me someshwar Misha faridabad mob no [protected]