YU Televentures Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jun 17, 2022

File a complaint to YU Televentures

Having problems with YU Televentures?

File a complaint and get it resolved by YU Televentures customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

YU Televentures

Haryana

YU Televentures Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 212 2122

YU Televentures reviews & complaints(893)

I bough YU-5551 phone in the month of March since that day MS-Teams, Udemy and Jio application not working. These application installed but not able to login and join meeting but other applications are working fine

Wrong information
    Only one word say 30 dh
    No communication
    Lacking of focous
    Using only indian languages and no respect for other people
    YU Televentures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a new mobile YU5040 (black) from amazon just one year ago. But now it is not working. Upon contacting the service center, they told me its display card is not working and it needs to be replaced, But raised their hands saying the spare part is not available !!!
      Please send me a link/option ASAP available to order/buy that display card online and get replaced.
      Currently device is not for any use

With reference to the imei 1 no. [protected] imei 2no. [protected] model yu5050
        I had purchased this on dated 29-june-2020. But i m facing following prblm with it:-
        It's ui system got stopped anonymously
        It's camera stoped working suddenly
        It got heat up very quickly
        Since the hand set is in the warranty period pls look into the matter as it is troubling me alot
        Contact me 91+ [protected]
        Pls resolve the problem as soon as possible
        YU Televentures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Play store in this mobile shows "there is no internet connection" although all other apps for ex. Youtube works very well. When i do factory reset then also play store not running and when i uninstalled all the updates of play store for a couple of minutes it runs well but and few minutes it has automatically updated itself and again showing the same message "no internet connection"...
          Micromax carvic me diya tha w bola ki nhi banega ayr vah bola kie passlagega mai bola kitna to bola 1000 mai bola thik hai banao to bola 3 din bad ana jab 3 din bad gaya to bola nhi hoga mai nadiad gujarat pin 387001 me diya tha mobile me se saman bhi nikal liya hai keya yahi carvic hai micromax ka agr yasha karna hai to koai nhi lega mobile micromax ka [protected]...
          Dear sir/madam,

Sound in phone became very poor (Model no. Yu5530 under warranty period). Please rectify at the earliest.

A line of confirmation shall be highly appreciated.

Please resolve at the earliest.

Thanks and best regards,

Satyendra pal
          480, phool bagh colony,
          Near suraj kund,
          Meerut-250002
          Email id : [protected]@gmail.com...

I purchased a new battery at rs. 1350 for my yureka plus mobile from micromax service centre. It give 3 month warranty. But battery is very very bad in 2 days from purchased. Battery dead after 24% and it not increase from 81%. It not complete 100% full battery after 8 hours.
          When i goes to micromax centre for replace my battery then manager told me that i have no battery for you. You purchase new battery by pay money again rs.1350.
          YU Televentures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I have YU (Yureka Plus) Phone. Phone is LTE (4G) and I have 4G Sim (Jio) which is not supporting in this phone without internet connection. When your data connection will be ON then your phone work otherwise not. Phone IMEI number is [protected]. My contact number is [protected]. My Email is [protected]@gmail.com.
          Not working Jio sim, some time when some one call, response, not in network coverage besides full network.

I was purchased yureka plus battery from micromax centre at rs.1350.
            But battery backup is very very bad. Battery dead after 24% and when i want to do full charge my phone then it stop at 81% not complete 100% battery.
            When i goes to micromax centre for replace my battery then manager told me i have no battery for you pls purchase new battery by giving money again rs.1350....

So far most noticeably bad item produced by yureka 2.

I was affectionate to yureka item since yureka propelled.

Obtained yureka, yuphoria (Cyanogen mod), yuphoria (Android), yureka 2.

Issues recorded underneath.

1. As of now my yureka 2 a few times hangs and restarts with no legitimate reason, It happens all the time.

2. Play store blunder no web association constantly. Reseing the telephone donen't unravel the issue by any means.

3. Uber and SBI Card Banking application isn't working, indicating not ready to associate with the server, if it's not too much trouble check your web association.

4. Gone to in official administration focus in Kolkata, they likewise haven't any answer for the above issue. They likewise designed telephone and reset with no assistance. Revealed to me they need to keep my telephone with them however not ready to state to what extent it will take to recuperate my portable to working mode. So I take it back with me and composing this letter to micromax to settle this issue a soon as possible.
            Sep 29, 2018
            Updated by ArnabBagchi
            Yet to have any update regarding my Yureka 2 problems. Is this king of response I should got from Consumer Complains? God Knows.

Yu Televentures — yu 50 50 second replacement -mobile not working

I purchased a YU 5050 mobile model in Jan 2016.This was my first YU product purchased online on amozon.in and as I had heard a lot about YU product quality I blindly bought the product. when my mobile was in under warranty after 6month's mobile suddenly starting display issue, mobile hot, battery draining fastly I submitted the my new mobile in service center for replacement & I got new replacement from Yu televenture on dated Jan 2017 ....
              So far worst product manufactured by yureka.
              I was fond to yureka product since yureka launched.
              Purchased yureka, yureka plus (Cyanogen mod), yureka plus (Android), yureka 2. Problems listed below.

1. Currently my yureka 2 continuously goes to loop when i updates google app
              2. Play store error no internet connection
              3. Rear camera shows red spot in night photos with flash on

Visited...

Directly coming to an issue - my phone while start it is haged on the startup screen of cyanogen and after that optimising app comes and again back to cyanogen and keeps on continuing without getting phone start to home.
              Please help me with this issue.
              I am currently stay in japan. My japan no. Is [protected].
              Please help me out in this. As i am having all data in this phone which is very important for me.
              YU Televentures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My yureka plus is not booting up. It shows only the booting logo.
                When i change the battery it boots up, but after a few days it turns to the old condition again and again. I have already changed battery for three times. When i went to customer care they didn't do anything pls do reply as much as possible. And do something for me. I was very happy with yu. But now a days the complaint raised above makes me unhappy. Pls do some thing as soon as faster.
                YU Televentures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Whenever i try to make a cynogen account in my phone it says check internet connection. I am already connected to a very fast wifi network then also it says unable to connect. I have tried a lot of times to create a yu account on my themes app but i always failed. Please tell me what to do so that i can continue downloading themes to customize my phone.
                  YU Televentures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  The start screen of my yu yureka plus... on Android stops after the yu logo display and again for reboots...

I am nikhil kadam. On 19 march 2018 my mobile is atomatically off and no on. On 20 march 2018 i submitted my mobile yureka plus (Yu5510a) on s. K. Technology ambernath (East) for reparing. They give mi jobsheet and talk after 7days we will repair your mobile. But after 14 days they do not give me my mobile. And talk wait 5 days. But their service is cheap quality. S. K. Technology ambernath (East) gives very cheap quality service.

Imei no -[protected]

Jobsheet no[protected]
                    Nikhil kadam

YU Televentures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought yu yunicorn device which seems to be slow and then i called customer helpline. They instructed me to reset the phone. After doing the same, my phone doesn't get the signal. When i have taken the phone to micromax care (M/s lakshmi communication) in tirupati, they asked me to pay 400 for restoring the imei. I've asked them to restore old imei. Still they are asking 200 for each imei, 400 for both. What's my fault in this. Kindly do something on this
                      YU Televentures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i am nikhil kadam. I have purcheased mobile on amazon 3 april 2017 but after 12 days i have problem on my mobile i will inserted sim on my mobile then atomatically reboot my mobile. On 21/04/2017 i have submitted my mobile yureka plus (Yu5510a) on s. K. Technology ambernath (East) for reparing. They give mi jobsheet and talk after 7days we will repair your mobile. But after 1 month they do not give mi my mobile. And talk wait 5 days. After 1 week they give mi mobile. Then i check my mobile there is another problem in my mobile battery is not working so i give battery for replacement they talk after 7 days college your battery but after 1 month they give my battery. Then i use this battery for few months return i face same problem in my mobile. Please give mi replacement mobile or replacement battery. Otherwise i will complaint on customer complaint board. S. K. Technology ambernath (East) gives very cheap quality service.

Imei no -[protected]

Nikhil kadam

Feb 07, 2018
                        Updated by nikhilkadam1432
                        After 2 days no response for my complaint. Please solve my problem quickly.
                        Mobile overheat within 10min from data on. its very irritated and its fully damaged to my health and this time i cannot hear to my phone(over heat).
                        i am scared about your yu5040 because i can belive its are explose in any time

I brought yu5200 last month from last 10 days i am suffering the phone is not getting charged it hardly charge to 10 percent. Called the customer care they told charging issue they said is an hardware issue can we cant solve it please visit the service center he gave me the timing and ask me to reach between 10 to 7 i reached at 6.30 vashi servivedesk. The lady at the service desk said service desk is closed even though it was open i traveled...
                          Hi i have a yunicorn somehow it's mic damaged and sensors doesn't work properly i have given to a service centre at kanchipuram they took about ona and a half months but they can't repair it and they changed rs1200. They can't repair it and there is no update at all and camera quality is very very bad i don't like it if there is any money back i will get my money back. This is a waste company it doesn't have any mobile parts too...