iRedeem.in Customer Care
C/O Rara Crafts Pvt. Ltd.

iRedeem.in Customer Care

C/O Rara Crafts Pvt. Ltd.

310, Golden Chamber, Andheri West
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Opposite Citi Mall

Good

iRedeem.in related photos (61)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

iRedeem.in Complaints & Reviews

Lucky Badhwal on Jul 29, 2020
Dear iredeem team,

Please share the shipping details for transaction id [protected].
Or suggest the way that how i can check it ay my own.

[Jul 29, 2020] iRedeem.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ArchitG on Jul 19, 2020
    I have redeem benetton from the coupon code, which was provided by the axis bank for maintaining certain balance in the bank. I haven't received any bag yet and redeming of the code has been done around a month ago, so kindly look into this issue and provide me the details about the same.

[Jul 19, 2020] iRedeem.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mohammed Aslam Ruab Ali Khan on Jul 2, 2020
      Thank you for your gift. But unfortunately my gift was swap. I was offered a gift of worth rs.1099/= and i recieved a gift of worth rs.500/=

Gift swap

[Jul 02, 2020] iRedeem.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

s_tirth on Jun 30, 2020
        It's been 20 days still i am not able to get my bag which i redeemed from redeemed through axis bank

[Jun 30, 2020] iRedeem.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nazir.tcp on Jun 24, 2020
          I have received a code from axis bank and redeem that code to iredeem.in
          but, after that I have submitted a ticket change the email id.
          After that receive an email stated that your order has been canceled and you will get refund.
          I never opted for refund.
          Now Im not able to get any update regarding my order.
          Kindly let me know the status.
          Transaction id -[protected]

[Jun 24, 2020] iRedeem.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jeetprabh on Jun 17, 2020
            After transaction from hdfc net banking. I am trying to connect them. I only got single mail from them but i am unable to track my order. Looks like they are fraud

i am not getting info about my order benetton-12f-br-watch

[Jun 17, 2020] iRedeem.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Leon Edins on Jun 12, 2020
              I ordered ucb watch through hdfc on june 4th 2020. Amount 411 deducted from my account and not able to track the order and item not received. No update about he order status. Please deliverhe product or return the money

[Jun 12, 2020] iRedeem.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Iredeem.in — i order ucb watch

veer4777 on Jun 9, 2020
                I have order a ucb watch and payment done by hdfc net banking but after some time i have receive a mail....
                Complaint category Jewelry & Watches

Samridhij on Jun 5, 2020
                I got a promo code from axis bank thru sms which had a link to buy the product and redeem it. I did and it took to your side and the product available was benetton bag. Order placed successfully. Transaction id. [protected]. And i received an order confirmation thru email and said it'll be dispatched by 10 - 21 working days but never received any information about tracking id, etc. 6 days earlier i wrote to the company and they said that the product will be dispatched in 3-5 days but there's still no sign of anything. Yet. Kindly let me know the details at the earliest... Its almost 1.5 month since i ordered the bag and now my patience is running out.

[Jun 05, 2020] iRedeem.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi, we are open to help you. Please provide us with your contact number and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
                Samridhij's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 6, 2020
                You can contact me on this number- 9412917234
                Waiting to hear from you soon.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Samridhij on May 29, 2020
                  I got a promo code from axis bank thru sms which had a link to buy the product and redeem it. I did and it took to your side and the product available was benetton bag. Order placed successfully. Transaction id - [protected]. And i received an order confirmation thru email and said it'll be dispatched by 10 - 21 working days but never received any information about tracking id, etc. Yet. Kindly let me know the details at the earliest...

[May 29, 2020] iRedeem.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi, we are open to help you! Please provide us your contact number through inbox and we will get back at the earliest.
                  Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account-related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Iredeem.in — black women ucb watch [Resolved]

Sfghg on Apr 9, 2020
                    I order a watch and paid rs 411 though my hdfc net banking but i haven't get any confirmation or tracking i'd or delivery...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Products & Services

Iredeem — where is my order [Resolved]

dishant bansal on Mar 6, 2020
                    I have not recived any details about my order placed on ireedem either give me detail or rufund my money asap my money is...
                    Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Iredeem.in — I have not received any confirmation code not tracking number. [Resolved]

Mohd Istekhar on Jan 24, 2020
                    I have placed an order for benetton watch through hdfc from offer zone and sum of rs. 411.82 have already been deducted from...
                    Complaint category Jewelry & Watches

Iredeem.in — order status [Resolved]

Maheshnalam on Jan 11, 2020
                    Protected] i got a promo code from hdfc bank through net-banking which had a link to buy the product and redeem it. I did...
                    Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Iredeem.in — no tracking details for order tracking

RAMBABU AMBALA on Jan 10, 2020
                    [protected] i got a promo code from hdfc bank through net-banking which had a link to buy the product and redeem it. I did...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Iredeem.in — tracking details not received yet

Suganya NS on Dec 30, 2019
                    Hi Team,

I got an offer in HDFC Netbanking to buy the product and redeem it. I have order Benetton Watch....
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Jewelry & Watches

Iredeem.in — benetton-04-bu-watch

saikrushna78 on Dec 27, 2019
                    Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Iredeem.in — redeemed benetton-red-bag through voucher. voucher redeemed on 17 nov 2019. no any updates received.

Hari39 on Dec 20, 2019

Redeemed benetton red bag through voucher. Voucher redeemed on 17 november 2019.

A...
                    Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Iredeem.in — non delivery of benetton bag [Resolved]

Narasimhan Subbaraman on Dec 13, 2019
                    I received a sms from blue dart couriers on 8th inst. Informing that the consignment has been despatched on 7th december also...
                    Complaint category Products & Services

Iredeem.in — no awb number. just transaction id given. [Resolved]

NomadNeo1992 on Dec 12, 2019
                    I have ordered through hdfc bank.

Received a successfull transaction mail.

Transaction id :...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Online Shopping

Recently Discussed

Iredeem
                    10 - 21 working days since purchase but never received any information about tracking id
                    Iredeem.in
                    Still no sign of benetton bag
                    black women ucb watch
                    Iredeem.in
                    no tracking details for order tracking
                    Iredeem