Ishan Netsol Pvt. Ltd. — Poor internet service

Ahmadabad City, Gujarat, India
 alpesh1410
Dear fraud ishan company,

My id is alpeshppatel in ghatlodia - ahmedabad.

I have plan of 2 mbps unlimited.

Initially for 1st month it was running good, but from last 1 month i am facing lot of connectivity issue & spped issue. i am getting only 0.2 to 0.3 mbps.

I called many time to customer support center but there is no response from their side.

To talk with customer support executive i need to make calls minimum 25 time then they picked the call & this is happening every time.

I tried to call many time to mr. vishwas & mr. naushil who are sales executives & sold me this plan, but they are never picked up my call or never answering my calls. what a fraud people are working in your organization or i can say your entire organization is fraud.

Pls. guide me if i would like to terminate this internet connection & need my money back.

What is the procedure to close this matter?

Comments

Hello sir, men

I have get Ishan Broadband connection just 15 days. In 15 days connection not working10days. So complain daily but not resolve yet. Now I dimanding full refund with tax because only 5 days working internet. So please help us.

i have done complain many times that wifi is not working properly have done all the thing
we work in telecome store and we need wifi for full day

but ur executives always let go the complains o[censored]s

connection name: ekta vajani
contact number : [protected]
every day i file complain and everyday they make different reasons like no power, problem from hope side problem from tower and today they said our service backup team will come after 10 then why they told customer for 24x7 service

Nakshatra-IV, 2nd Floor, Dr. Radhakrishnan Road, Nr. Kathiyawad Gymkhana, Rajkot, Gujarat, India - 360001
    Ishan Netsol Pvt. Ltd. - Poor internet service