Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz Customer Care
Ishan Netsol Pvt. Ltd. / Ishan Infotech Ltd.

Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz Customer Care

Ishan Netsol Pvt. Ltd. / Ishan Infotech Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Nakshatra-IV, 2nd Floor, Dr. Radhakrishnan Road, Nr. Kathiyawad Gymkhana
Rajkot
Rajkot District
Gujarat

Bad

Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz related photos (1)

Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz Customer Care related pictures (1)

Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz Complaints & Reviews

Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz — Poor network connection

Prashant Zalavadiya on Jul 2, 2020
Hello
I'm prashant rasikbhai zalavadiya.
I am a ishan broadband network user.
Registered mobile number...

Mahavir Rupera on May 24, 2020
Before i got connection i got to know about what and how they provide service to there customer. I have paid money of broadband connection. Now after a week they informed me that we are trying for your connection. If not possible we will refund the money. I do not want money. The thing here is "time"! Guys, really i am losing 2k to 3k per day because of your dis satisfying service! I request ceo or direct of ishan to get me on call at [protected] as soon as possible!

[May 24, 2020] Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mahavir Rupera on May 24, 2020
    Hello, i have requested for broadband connection from ishan broadband in bhavnagar city on tuesday 19th may and they informed that connection will be there in 3 days. I paid money on same day 19th may. Today is 24th may and still did not get any response. And still i'm waiting for connection. To whom should i reach out now, this is very dis satisfying service!

Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz — worst service provider

Juzer Hajoori on Mar 15, 2020
      Ishan is one of worst company, they don't response to your complaints, they don't even try to resolve my problem, they are...
      Complaint category Internet Services

Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz — after take payment not installation and not reply [Resolved]

vishutilva on Jun 6, 2019
      My name is Vishu Tilva - [protected]
      i complaint againts service provider SHABANA MEDAM.
      she gave me trust for...

Sumeet_81990
      I have used ishan internet as sweta raval.

I have connectivity cut-off problem from last 4 day and their technical team told us resolve it at end of the day. They have not resolved my problem on 4th day still and not give us any information about the issue and even not transfer my call to their higher authority. (Technical person name - diksha prajapati). She refushed to transfer my call to her senior officer.

They told us their executive will call us but not any call response given.

I lost my business from last 4th day and i don't know how much day they taken to resolve my problem.

Their services are very bad.

[Mar 04, 2018] Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Net not working from past 1 week and thos people not receiving phone
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz — Not provide me service after money received

Renish Patel
        I bought new plan on 24 June for 2 MBPS and when company received my money than suggedtly internet working stopped. As per...

Hitesh Panchal
        My name is Hitesh V Panchal. one of you executive named Hiren Purani comes to my office for the new broadband connection and he discuss about the plan and I agreed with the plan he discussed. I have submitted my documents and made a payment through cheque of Rs. 9085-00 dated[protected] he told me that he will install connection within 3 working days. I didn't hear anything from your side since week. I really unhappy with your service and I said please return me my cheque and I don't want to use your this kind of service. Moreover I didn't hear anything from your side and he deposited the cheque and deducted from my account. I have tried to call them everyday but they didn't answer my any calls and messages.

I am suffering from since last month with your this kind of service. I humbly request you to resolve my concern and refund my full money within 48 hours from now otherwise, I will send you the legal court notice. Now its up to you choice is yours.

Hitesh Panchal

[Dec 13, 2016] Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Ishan Netsol Private Limited — Money paid. No receipt yet given. Calls are not receiving.

namik
          Money paid.. But no receipt is provided to me.. I am going to go to consumer forum now. And the person who took money is not...

Ishan Netsol Pvt. Ltd. — Poor internet service

alpesh1410
          Dear fraud ishan company,

My id is alpeshppatel in ghatlodia - ahmedabad.

I have plan of 2...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Internet Services

Ishan Netsol Private Limited — Broadband installation

dchavelikar
          It is with great sorrow that i write to you today Regarding my internet service. While your service knowing for good Customer...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [5]Complaint category Broadband

Recently Discussed

connectivity cut-off problem not solved till 4th day
          Ishan Netsol Private Limited
          Broadband installation
          Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz
          after take payment not installation and not reply
          Ishan Netsol Pvt. Ltd.
          Poor internet service
          Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz
          Not provide me service after money received