Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Sep 10, 2022

File a complaint to Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz

Having problems with Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz

Rajkot District
Gujarat

Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz reviews & complaints(34)

My customer id 271835
Dear sir/ madam,
Kindly note that since last 5 hour's internet is not available,
I had registered complain on customer care by phone as well as whatsapp,
But still time there is no proper response from your end,
I would like to request to you to assign one customer care officer on phone, & they give immediate reply.
I am not satisfy with your waiting time for reply,
There were no problem solving responce from your end.
Kindly call me on my mobile number

Sanjay solanki
Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased new connection for my office I paid 10000 in advance. Technician from inshan came and he was not able to pull the fiber at my office, as a solution I request to relocte to my other office ishan representative said that it will be fine and I hve to provide documentation reflecting new office which I did instantly and since then they are ignoring my calls, this is my first experience with ishan bb if I don't get any update by this afternoon I will take the matter to Twitter and other platforms. Because you guys have tested my patience

Thank you for selecting Ishan for your Broadband Service.

We are sorry to hear that you have faced an issue with service. Kindly provide your contact number or service ID on which we can get back to you soon and can resolve your issue ASAP.

Team Ishan

I took ishan net by paying advance on 30 Jun 2022 and that is the biggest mistake I did.
      Installation took over a month after repeated follow ups. Since the installation, not a single day has passed when internet has not disconnected for atleast 30 mins. There has been occasions when internet has not worked for many days.
      I have filed numerous complaints and have all the records with me. Latest complaint is open since 17 aug 2022 and no resolution yet. I have followed the escalation process as mentioned in the website by writing/calling to nodal officer followed by appellate. still no results. Such a pathetic service. I need my refund now and they are saying money will not be refunded.

Team Ishan

I have purchased broadband connection but frequently not working 2 to 3 days stil not positive response from cutmer care service

Team Ishan

I Started my broadband connection through Ishan in May month frequently stop service not any permanent resolution given.

Dear ma'am

I have mailed them my complain but my internet now it's more than 24 hours...

I am doing work from home so I can't do my work and my company is not understanding about my problem that I don't have internet so please help me

I have mailed them many times and also called them but they are just telling me that engineer will come do something but it's not working

And I really nead your help
            Jul 21, 2022
            Jun 20, 2022
            Ishan Group / Ishanitech.biz Customer Care's response

Greetings from Ishan

We acknowledge the receipt of your email . We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We request to please share your contact number of service id so we can help you further.

Looking forward to be able to serve you better.

Ishan Team.

Internet connection is off.

Very bad and poor and worst service, in last 2 month only 10 days its worked and have to call numbers of time, Third class responses or unsatisfied replies and immature service center head, Lack of responsible and authorized person in Ishan Netsol service center . 😡 after 2 to 3 months still problem not solved. instead of 40 mbps plan i got only 5 to 6 mbps.

We have bought 40 Mbps plan and the speed is only 18 to 20 Mbps. Network goes off every now and then we are fadeup of complaining every 2 days. Not seen such a horrible net connection so many issues.no other bussiness is left rather then complaining now and then. Our time is not so spare to use it on filing complaines. Pls do need full as soon as possible. Such a horrible net connection. And company people's don't have any shame. Not resolving the problem. Do u know how much problems do we face because of such net problems. We have paid full money demanded by u for the service but still not satisfied . It's very negative point for the company and its sale.

We are using Ishan net connection at 4 different places. But ur network is very poor and not available every one and other day.we are fadeup of complaining about the same now and then. But their is no proper solution about this. It's very negative point about ur company and its sale.pls do need full or will divert to some another company connection.

My internet is last 7 days to stop. still is not working. I have many call's but didn't any response ishan support team. and last couple of week to disconnected. ishan support service is bad. not provide properly service to customer.

Complain about slow connection and very slow services every 2 day i am calling costumer center number but no seticfid response ishan broadband told me 50 mbps speed but give only 10 mbps speed every time I told ishan broadband speed is very slow but didn't solw my complaint plzzz help hoow to slow my complaint look at the speed in attached photo

I have purchased a 1 year internet plan of 60Mbps for my work from home, but the Ishan broadband internet works worse than my mobile internet. Nobody is able to resolve my issue after multiple complaints. I want my money back.

I Have Bought a 1-year plan from Ishan NetSol my service Id:249607 paying 6500/year on 11 Feb 2021 I have used their internet for around 1 month and then lockdown takes place and after getting normal situation I started my shop again on 30 Jun 2021 from that day internet was not working and I complain about the same and it takes 7-8 days to start my internet but the very next day it stopped again and again and it was near about 45 days my complain not sorted out if internet in running one day the second day I have to face the same problem and their useless staff not able to solve that problem not getting proper response from these cheaters pathetic so pathetic if anyone out there seeing my complaint there is a request by me please don't waste your money on these cheaters I want my money back that's it

I have taken new internet connection from[protected]. Internet connection not properly running. Internet connection Disconnect 4 to 5 time in day. So Please cancel my connection and refund money to me. Waste my money and my time. because ur service is very bed. Your internet connection disconnect many time. No service from ur company.
                              Last two days closed internet connection . No any technician contact me and not responce. From ur...

I have never had such an internet issue before with any other broadband. These people always have outage issue in my area every 2 days . Their engineers are least qualified for solving issues. Maintenance and outage every other day. Even their speed is not upto plan. I have taken 50mbps and I get only 20 to 30 max .

My friend had recommended this broadband, but i would suggest no one to use their service. They have service unavailable for 24 to 48 hrs om working days.

Better go for some other broadband service.

Circuit ID: 245023, LOCATION: Surat

Installation Address : Silver Business Hub,

It's been 10 days and no one is in my house for fitting
                                Sales man not answer
                                Sir not answer
                                Plzz my money return
                                Hello Sir.
                                Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
                                We would request to call us on[protected] for your complaint so that our team can look into it and resolve all your concerns. You can also write us on [protected]@ishanitech.biz
                                Looking forward for your co-operation.
                                Ishan Team

My plan is 40mbps, but I m check around 20 Mbps given it is not fer so I pay in 40 Mbps plan.why reduced my speed.
                                  Hello Sir.
                                  Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
                                  Looking forward for your co-operation.
                                  Ishan Team

We Have The Net Off And The Router Shows An Orange Light
                                    Aug 5, 2021
                                    Sorry for the inconvenience.
                                    Can you please give us your username so we can understand your issue.
                                    Otherwise we request you to call us on[protected] or email us on [protected]@ishanitech.biz.
                                    We are available here for 24x7 helping you. Team Ishan

Kindly get in touch us on[protected] or write us on [protected]@ishanitech.biz .

Pls do mention your customer id / registered mobile number for team to address your concern.

Team - Ishan

I want to shift my broadband wire
                                      Aug 5, 2021
                                      Sorry for the inconvenience.
                                      Can you please give us your username so we can understand your issue.
                                      We are available here for 24x7 helping you. Team Ishan