JaldiFatafat Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Apr 10, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to JaldiFatafat

Having problems with JaldiFatafat?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JaldiFatafat customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JaldiFatafat

JaldiFatafat Website

JaldiFatafat Head Office Address

JaldiFatafat reviews & complaints(97)

I had placed an order on 28 march 2020 for water purifier and paid for the same on jaldiFatafat.com. my order ID is #[protected].I requested them several times but they didn't deliver my order.At last I asked them for refund but they didn't take any action. I had mailed them but they didn't refund my money. I have attached the screenshot of mail conversation for your reference.
Request you to please look into the...
Order ID - O[protected]-S0001 I ordered Lava battery -Battery For Lava Leb 102 3000 mAh Brand:JJ Warehouse:BigEtail in Dec 21 and it never got delivered I was waiting for long and then in Feb 22 i cancelled order and have got no refund When I called the customer care number i dont get any response...
I am Davinder parkash from Fazilka punjab plz refund me my amount 8999rs my mobile number [protected]
JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
My account number [protected] bank name Punjab National Bank Fazilka punjab refund amount 8999rs

Mery order ki delivery kab hogi jaldifatafat bataw.mera order no #[protected]
    JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is problem in my TV I have order it plzzzz repair it plzzzzz
      JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Maine lockdown Mai mobile display kharida tha. Lekin o muze nahi mila, uske bad aap jaldi fatafat website walo ne unke shoping wallet pai paise transfer Kar diye.
        Na to us paise ka muze kuch kharidna hai.
        Ku ki jaldifatafat pe aisa kuch nahi hai ki us paise se kuch kharid Saku.
        Plz mere paise mere bank Mai transfer kar do.

Hi Team,

Since 1 year I am chasing Jaldifatafat.Com Team over the emails and calls. However there is no response from there end.

I have ordered a product, which was not delivered to me and post multiple emails and calls. I got the surety that amount will be refunded. And now amount is refunded to Online Account on their own website, without my acknowledgement.

As on today website have only 1 product available @ 2499, rest all products are removed.

Please help me to get the amount back to my bank account.

Order #[protected]

Raj Soni
          JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Meri completion kab puri hogi
            JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mera led tv 50incu ki skin bandh ho gai hai . T V warranty period me he. Lekin muje vo repair nahi karava rahe hai....
              The display of TV is not working while switching on the TV....
              I have purchased R.O from jaldi fatafat that time they have customer care number but now there have no any contact to reach to them.
              My product is still in warranty and I also send an mail to them but still no response from there.

Requesting you to kindly help me on same.

Shashibhushan Tiwari
              Mail:- [protected]@gmail.com
              Mo.[protected]....

I ordered headset from jaldifatafat but they never sent me the product. I wrote many mails and did many calls to them, they haven't responded. After 6months i called them and talked, they said they refund money. They refund in that website account, but when ever i open that site there will be no products in that website, they are totally scammers. It's been 1year they never respond or refund to my bank account
              JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered a cooler from jaldifatafat.com, neither received the product nor refund, its a fraud website, they should be put behind bars.
                JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Not supplied as pre my order, all worst items shipped to me, old and not working properly, return and refund my amount
                  JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  As per my order material not working properly, return and refund my amount

32 inch led bought from jaldifatafat.com is not working, no body on complain is responding from jaldifatafat, my t.v is still under warranty, I want to get in contacted by jaldifatafat and get my t.v repaired.
                    JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My led t.v which I bought online from jaldifatafay.com has stopped working, I cannot get in contact with customer help service, plenty of hackers are claiming jaldifatafat as their customer care online...my t.v is still on warranty, I want to get contacted with jaldifatafat...

Last year I had ordered for bose ear buds, neither I received the product nor I got refunded
                      JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order for some mobile spares in 8th may 2020 on the JaldiFatafat website. I waited for 12 months, but the item was not delivered. I mailed them multiple times but no response. I have still not received store credit or a refund to my bank account.

I have tried contacting them on their website and emailing them. No response.
                        This is my order id - Order #[protected]

Not sure if this is a real or...

I had purchased SMD Rework Station on Apr 27 2020 from JaldiFatafat.com. I have also paid in advance for that ordered product. But due to some reason the company was unable to deliver the product. So I mailed them several times about my order. But there was no response from them. I kept on mailing them, then finally on Aug03 2020 they replied and said that they have refunded the money to the jaldifatafat wallet for further purchases. They are compelling us to make purchases through jaldifatafat.com only. I do not wish to buy any product from them in future. Hence, I asked them to transfer the money to our bank account and not to the jaldifatafat wallet AS THE ORDER WAS NOT CANCELLED FROM MY SIDE NOR I RETURNED THE PRODUCT, BUT THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO DELIVER THE ORDERED PRODUCT. I have also read their Refund policy also. I also requested them to provide me their office address and/or contact number, but they are not ready to give that information. I request you to look into the matter and initiate the refund to our bank account and NOT to the jaldifatafat wallet.
                        JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed an order of JBL TWS 4 True Wireless Bluetooth In Ear Headphones on 2nd April 2020 but did not till now for which I had made online payment and it shows as awaiting payment .