JaldiFatafat Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Apr 10, 2022

File a complaint to JaldiFatafat

Having problems with JaldiFatafat?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JaldiFatafat customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JaldiFatafat

JaldiFatafat Website

JaldiFatafat Head Office Address

JaldiFatafat reviews & complaints page 2

I placed an order for a tower fan in April 2020 on the JaldiFatafat website. I waited for 2 months, but the item was not delivered. I called them multiple times and finally they answered and said the item was not available and that they would give me store credit. It is Jan 2021, I have still not received store credit or a refund to my bank account.

I have tried contacting them on their website and emailing them. No response.

Not sure if this is a real or fake website. Their inventory changes randomly. The reviews for their products is very fake.
JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jaldi fatafat is warranty card is avaiable so please repair and slow this problem
    JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered 2nos Turbo fans in May 2020 due to corona and lockdown they said it'll be delivered once the lockdown is open but till now i have not recd the fans kindly check with them and pl help me to get my money or the fans thanku
      JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I have ordered a TV on this company website. But I have not received my shipment from this company. I have ordered a refrigerator also before ordering TV. But that shipment also hadn't received by me. So I pledge you to take action against this website. Thank you.
        JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lloyd AC purchased online order#[protected], amount Rs 27929/- on[protected] neither ac delivered nor amount refunded.
          JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Payment has been recieved by the company
            Not reposne to shipping or refund
            No repose to mails
            Phone conatct does not exisist
            JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had requested for refund of Rs.34, 999 after cancelling order the very next day on jaldifatafat.com . After many months of no response they emailed few days back that the full amount has been refunded to jaldifatafat wallet for future purchases. We asked them to refund the money to our bank account. They are not refunding the money to our bank account. Please I request you to help me and ask them to send money to our bank account and NOT to the jaldifatafat wallet.
              JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had purchased Sony 49 inch Full HD LED smart TV on May 11 2020 from JaldiFatafat.com. On 12 May 2020 we cancelled the order and asked for refund. There was no response from them. Till now we haven't got our money back. Now they mailed and said that they have refunded the money to the jaldifatafat wallet for further purchases. They are forcing us to use the money only to make purchases through jaldifatafat.com. we asked them to transfer the money to our bank account and not to the jaldifatafat wallet. Please I request you to look into the matter and initiate the refund to our bank account and NOT to the jaldifatafat wallet. Regards. Order ID: #[protected]
                JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a 360° spin floor cleaning easy magic steel bucket mop with 2 microfiber heads from jaldifatafat.com on 25th march 2020. The item is not recieved till date and there has been no update from the company regarding the delivery. I sent an email on their customer care id on 18th august 2020 asking them to refund my money back to the account from which it is paid. I recieved a reply saying that they have refunded my money in their wallet...
                  I have purchased following product from Jaldifatafat online site on 21st April 2020 .

1. boAt Rockerz 255 Reloaded Super Extra Bass Bluetooth Neckband/ Headset with Mic (Black).

2. Mi AirDots Wireless Headphones With Mic

ORDER No #[protected]
                  Order date:
                  21st Apr 2020
                  Order total:
                  ₹1, 414.14
                  Payment method:
                  CCAvenue (For Credit Card, Debit Card & Net...

I placed an order for BOSE TWS 2 wireless headphones with mic on[protected] with order ID #[protected]. A payment of ₹652.68 INR was successfully made for the same. But the product has not been delivered yet. Nobody is replying to my mail or phone. I've been cheated and I want to make people aware of this and be careful with Jalifatat.com
                  JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, i had placed an ordered, order number #[protected] for samsung 32 inch tv, and i paid an amount while place an order, payment done on time but still waiting for product since 5 month, which is not delivered yet by jalfifatafat.com
                    Aug 12, 2020
                    Updated by Arshad Hussain [AME]
                    Dear sir, i had placed an ordered, order number #[protected] for Samsung 32 inch TV, and i paid an amount while place an order, payment done on time but still waiting for product since 5 month, which is not delivered yet by jalfifatafat.Com

I ordered an item on 25th march and has not been delivered yet still. They have not responded to email anymore. Their customer care number has been removed and switch off.
                      JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered bluetooth earbuds on 21st april 2020, and prepaid 652 by using debit card but jaldifatafat still showing ' awaiting payment'
                        I ordered that item in mumbai 3months ago
                        Now i am in rajasthan and i want to cancel that order and need refund.
                        Aug 07, 2020
                        Updated by Nikhil Peshwani
                        Product haven't received yet amd I want to cancel that order need my refund

Order no-#[protected] for rs-27047.02 for smart tv with home theator. Order placed on 22-april with full payment by debit card. Further no delivery till date. No any response from mail and phone call by the company. I want my money back from company.
                          Full amount refunded.

I ordered from jaldifatafat website on 14th may-20 (Order number[protected] but still order not delivered. While i am calling them on that time they are asking about card number cvv code and card expirt date (See how they are fooling us). Please take the appropriate action and refund the amount.

The total order amount was inr 8329.02.
                            JaldiFatafat customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            JaldiFatafat.com doesn't ask for CVV/ OTP/Upin. Do not share with any one. Kindly share order ID or write to us on [protected]@jaldifatafat.com

On 19th april, i order split ac.
                              Till now i haven't received the product.
                              I have sent them a number of emails asking for refund. I haven't got the refund yet.
                              Ac costed 23k, and it is a huge amount.
                              My order number is[protected]

I tried to login to their website, they have removed my account from their website.

Please, if there is any way of getting my money back please someone do something.
                              It's been 4months now.
                              Kindly share order ID or write to us on [protected]@jaldifatafat.com
                              When will i get my money back???

My order id is[protected] and an amount of rs 1080/ was paid on 14.5.20.

I want to know the present status of my order please. If not possible to send the goods, i request you to

Return my amount at the earliest as it is already more than one month after ordering.

Thanks, venugopal, [protected]
                                Kindly share order ID or write to us on [protected]@jaldifatafat.com

JaldiFatafat — Product not received even after making the complete payment while booking the order and follow-up. Required refund.

I had placed the order for LCD Display Replacement With Touch Screen Digitizer Combo, on 30-APR-2020, as they were the only one who were showing the delivery availability.
                                  After making the payments, the order was still in awaiting payment status at their website.
                                  I tried their customer care number, but it was not getting connected.

Then i wrote them at their customer care email "[protected]@jaldifatafat.com", about the...

JaldiFatafat — My paid order is not delivered.

I ordered samsung phone's lcd touch screen display from jaldifatafat.com on 11 may 2020, and i paid rs 699/- through online, but still, my order is not delivered i called customer care and i mailed many times they told that product will be dispatched soon after lockdown period but not yet, one day suddenly i saw that the website is the server down, it continues last 4 days and not responding my mails and calls they cheated, kindly help me...