Bajaj Electronics

Landmarks:Near Hyderabad Central

Bad

Bajaj Electronics Complaints & Reviews

Respected sir,

I had purchase Electronics(LG LED TV - 22, 201/-price) from madhapur branch last year 3rd august 2020.
I have paid 7404/- down pament at branch.

I got 12 months installments started from september nd 2020, first instalment 1387/- on september,

and evrymoth i have paing 1505/- till now all the installments,
1505/- rupees are being cut every month,
More cuts are being imposed than expected.I want my extra paid money to be put back into my account
At all the money I have to pay every month is only 1234/-.
but now I didn't the installments completed msg or Email.

I am worrying that they will deduct extra instalments from my bank account.
Jul 27, 2021

Bajaj Electronics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With respect to the request for cancellation of order above mentioned, I have gone inquiring about the status of refund; however...
    Sir i have brought new DELL INSPIRION 15 3000 laptop 1 day ago in bajaj electronics HANAMKONDA. My laptop is not working properly...

I have lost the bills..of my payment how can I get the bills..or service that is valid on my bills.. please say me the ways..where I can get my problem sloved
    Jul 18, 2021

I purchased a Samsung 7kg top load washing machine from Bajaj electronics Warangal branch. When the Samsung executive came to give a demo of the machine he found that it was faulty.
      (DC error: door close)
      We were advised to return the machine.
      Above everything we were given the display piece, can't imagine how they could do this.
      Why should I buy a machine which is on display since ever.
      Jul 17, 2021

I ve bought lg aircondition from bajaj electronics khammam branch through hdfc credit card and i converted it to bramd emi which is applicable for 10% cashback on emi but after completing my 90 days of period i dont get any cash back
        Jul 16, 2021

Have lossed my mobile bill now it is required

Mobile : [protected]
          Name : Nidhi Dagudu
          Gmail...

Not working
          Jul 13, 2021

Js nw i called to the store the sales person is speaking in reckless manner with the customer..
            I called to buy lenovo...

Hi Team,

No action yet on my new installation as requested on 12th of this month.

Even assigned engineer not picking up my phone also. Please help..

Greetings from Bajaj Electricals! Your Call ID is KUN[protected]-1.Please share Secret Code 9876 to engineer only on call resolution.

Deep Chandra
            Mobile No-[protected]
            Jun 22, 2021

Hi Team,
              I bought a refrigerator from Bajaj electronics Shaikpet 3 weeks ago and received a defective product for which I received a replacement after 1 week and unfortunately that too turned to be a bad product.

I am fed up.calling and going to your store.

Pradeep
              Jun 19, 2021

We have purchased samsung AC wi fi model in Feb 2021 from Bajaj electronics forum mall. Since the...

Hi this. Is raja sekhar my contact number [protected],
                I ordered sony spekaers on 11th of june 2021 I didn't recived the spekars and evry day your organization people said you will get today but it's not happening, I never see this kind of worst experience in my life, it's too bad and worest, definitely I will post this issue social media apps .
                Jun 18, 2021

I have ordered for one pair of airpods for Rs11, 990 vide order no[protected] on 26.4.21.

My bank account got debited with the same amount. However, a mail has been received from support. Bajajelectronics. in wherein it was stated that my order was cancelled without mentioning the reason.

Request you to refund my amount of Rs. 11, 990, failing which appropriate action would be initiated.

Trying to reach over phine, mail but there was no response and calls are being dropped for the reasons known to you.

Pl. Look into the matter and refund the amount at the earliest
                  Jun 03, 2021

Room heater in warranty period ... not working
                    May 30, 2021

I purchesed AC From ecil show room on 8 may still it is not installed, I called many times to the concern person he is not...
                      i am Abhilash(relationship manager in one of the reputed MNC), today (9.5.21, at 18:30pm) we(Me and my fiancee)...

Water pump is not working.
                      Water pump is not working
                      May 10, 2021

We have purchased an A.C in the month of 30th march 2021.We have received the damaged product A.C and we raised an request...

I have purchased whirlpool 340 litres refrigerator from bajaj electronics nalgonda.freezer in refrigerator is not working properly.having told it is convertible it is not converting to fridge.odour is not getting locked in fridge.staff is not responding properly up on complaining.kindly do needful.
                        Apr 27, 2021