Jeeves Consumer Services Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 29, 2023

File a complaint to Jeeves Consumer Services

Having problems with Jeeves Consumer Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Jeeves Consumer Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Jeeves Consumer Services

Jeeves Consumer Services Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 4252 5252

Jeeves Consumer Services reviews & complaints page 8

I bought a mobile with screen protection from flipkart. Had a screen damage and approached jeeves

1. I was asked to pay Rs.500 processing fee and mobile picked up last month. This is for damaged screen replacement.
2. Jeeves tell they tried calling me. But I didn't pick up.
3. I received my mobile day before yesterday. Shocking was it to see my mobile not repaired. The mobile was returned without any repair...

We had bought a motorola TV and not less than a year it has stopped working . When calling customer care they first said that i have to pay 14000 to change the board.. I infofrmed that i have taken 3 year addional waranty and still they keep delaying .. Every day they say they will come and fix but till now they have not.
Did they repaired you tv ? They are mf

Washing machine not working. purchased 18 January 22 under warranty &3 year complete protection plan not responding Jeeves Claim CLCPM[protected] more then 10 days not responding please support faster response

I have to get my refund amount 3415

But they are keep saying that they will refund in 2 days since 1 month same email they are repeating every time that they will refund in 2 days at 2nd day they are going to send an email that again they will need one more 2 days to give my refund .

So please help on the same and get my refund ASAP .
      Jun 18, 2022
      Updated by Sridhar1751
      Help on the same

Hello Jeeves,
        Your service is really very bad I order 1 hithachi ac from Flipkart and your agent came for installation but they didn’t install properly that’s AC’d gas start leaking but when I complained and return this product your agent is saying they will give my extra money back ( extra pipe we use for installation which we buy from your agent )when. I give them good rating please help me with that I don’t know where to complain what to do

Its before 3 months ago i had given my led to the jeeves for repair and than the said that my led is not repairable and we will initiating a refund and my refund is approved than i had bought a new led but now they were refusing to give my refund

Jeeves is the most unprofessional service support. We have to struggle weeks to get anything done by them. Customer care executive are just there to sorry the customers since they don't have any information at all. I had a nightmare while getting my TV repaired by them. It took 5-6 days and atleast 20 calls to get the mechanic check the TV. When mechanic confirmed that TV will have to be picked up and repaired at their centre, it took another 3 days and lot of calls to get the TV picked up after listening to pickup guy lame excuses. Currently, I'm struggling to get the TV delivered. Customer care doesn't have any information on repair, they always say template 2 working days, no one bothers to update the status. No really sure if there is any meaning of their escalations since I hear I'm escalating it in every call which I make to customer care. God knows if I'm getting the TV back.

My Mi TV display is not working from 13.6.2022.Can you rectify it

Complaint no. 2E31-44442PUSC[protected] has been raised on 31st May for wardrobe maintenance however no one has turned back on this complaint so far. Even customer care is also giving tangent answers.

Installation of lg ac not done even in 10 days. Just getting alternate day as dates of my nstallation. I want my ac to be installed as soon as possible.

Most recent
                  Dear Customer,
                  KARAN PAWAR (Call [protected], PIN 159) has been assigned for INSTALLATION of LG Split Air Conditioner (PS-Q18KNXE) (Case ID: FLIL-ZD73IC-4I3SB6-DXWN7L-9SA6ZO). Please expect a call from him. Click on http://fkrt.it/RcyFLtNNNN to find out more about the Jeeves INSTALLATION process.

Pls share code 3684 if happy
                  -Flipkart

No one came today also, neither i received any call

LG LED TV was purchased from flipkart with 3 year extended warranty from jeeves dated 10.08.2020. Display is not working but voice of tv is comming.
                    Jun 11, 2022
                    Updated by rajkrs126
                    This is new complaint regarding faulty lg led tv

Case ID: FLRI-8TDESK-7E913F-R0UM5C-UWJ7ZPQ

My TV was picked on 21st May 2022 for panel repairing. It was promised that it will be repaired and deliver within 14 days. Now it has been 22 days and I have been constantly lied by Jeeves Customer support, They told me me on 8thJune that it has been repaired and will be delivered in a day, but it was not delivered, now when I contacted again they are telling me it is still under repair. This is how Jeeves are cheating customers, their customer support is a joke they just keep telling you that they have raised an alert every time you call. There is no other contact you can reach to raise any issue . Pathetic!!
                      Similar issue with me. There is no one in this company to understand the customers pain. Customer service executive are just dumb dolls to say sorry always and without any information.

Everytime i ask for refund they delay it by saying it will be refunded within 48hrs

Flickering display and a white line mark on display. Display contrast changes intermittently.

I have received Samsung AC from Flipkart on 4th June and the installation date mentioned is 5th June and also I fot message on 5th for installation with technician details. While I'm trying technician contact number is still busy. Today is 7th, the installation not yet done. I have attached the sms screenshot.

I Have Purchased a KODAK TV from Flipkart, faulty within 11 months, delivered to me on[protected]. Due to 2nd Covid-19 lockdown, its installation was pending and done on 16 may 2021. As per norms it will be replaced under warranty, due to warranty starting from installation date. I have also made a complaint on flipkart regarding this, and complaint no. is-IN[protected] & IN[protected]. After visiting the engineer, mentioned...

Hello Sir,

My name is Imran Khan, I bought Thomson TV through Flipkart on 19/3/2020 order Id OD[protected] along tv also bought extended warranty of Jeeves consumer services private limited, now my TV's pannel has burnt from inside which is manufacturing defect, the engeneer 'Nadeem' #[protected] visited and examined, repeatedly informed Jeeves cust rep that the pannel burnt from inside, but Jeeves denied to repair or replace, stating burnt is not covered, I want either repair/replaced or my money back..I don't want to get this through consumer court, would request you to check and revert.
                              Kindly look into the matter, expecting a quick resolution

Jeeves NER# O01XPB2
                              Claim ID # CLEWO[protected]

Hi Team,
                                I bought Samsung 1.5 Ton Inverter AC from Flipkart.
                                Product Installation is done by Jeeves and during the installation it was identified that product is defective.I raise a return request to Flipkart.Flipkart promised to have a technician visit by Jeeves.
                                1st Technician visit supposed to be happened on 25th May 2022.
                                2nd Technician visit supposed to be happened on 1st June 2022.

Both technician visit didn’t happen and Technician has updated that they reached me but I was not responding.

Technician is updated false information in the system and leading this case to other direction.

I would request you to take strict action against that technician and arrange technician visit as soon as possible.
                                Jun 04, 2022
                                Updated by AvezDba
                                Order ID OD[protected]

Raised a request on 25th May.It has been almost crossed one week, but no technician hasn't assigned till date. I can say the services are not upto the mark.Please respond to this request

Still issue not resolved. I am being asked to wait for 24 hours each time i call the customer care number.. Poor service from jeeves