[Resolved]  Jeeves Consumer Services — sold without bill and fraud

I have purchased an online t. V from flipkart and a person from jeeves came for installation​ and demo, he sold me an stabilizer and charged me ₹1700. When i asked for the bill he cheated me saying everything you will recieve it in an email within 1hour and it's been 5 days no email and nothing i got it.
Jeeves person sold be the stabilizer sayings it has 3years of warranty. I got cheated by jeeves.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 10, 2017

[Oct 10, 2017] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jeeves Consumer Services Customer Care's response Oct 10, 2017
Dear Srawan Kumar

Greetings from Jeeves.

Thank you for writing to us.

Kindly Share your contact details we shall respond to you at the earliest

For further assistance,

Please call us at[protected]
Email us at [protected]@jeeves.co.in

Assuring our best of services.
Yours sincerely

Jeeves support
Updated by Srawan.2005 Oct 10, 2017
I don't have that person details who came for installation and Demo. I have the below message from Flipkart that's it. This might help you..

Updated by Srawan.2005 Oct 10, 2017
All I need is a bill with 3years warranty, that's all.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Installation and Demo Scheduled: Installation and Demo for Panasonic 55cm (22 inch) Full HD LED TV with order id OD[protected] has been scheduled with jeeves consumer services private limited. Your service request number for the same is 7J6-27013FLPKRT-3600464 and will be done by Sunday, Oct 08, 2017.

Jeeves Consumer Services Address
    #L-169, 6th Sector, 13th Cross, 150ft Ring Road, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102