Panasonic India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 24, 2023
Complaints 1958

File a complaint to Panasonic India

Having problems with Panasonic India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Panasonic India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Panasonic India

Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Panasonic India Phone Numbers

+91 22 2230 1952

Panasonic India reviews & complaints(1958)

I am having Panasonic Eluga I7 mobile. It got slipped from my hand due to which its display glass got multiple cracks. Mobile is working. I want its glass to be replaced. Please do needful for its glass replacement.
Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a split Panasonic 1.5 ton ac at aprill 2022. Still date issue is not resolved after many complaints and all the complaints closed without my confirmation.

Sometimes complaints are closed without an engineer visit. I have complained many times but no one responded.

Please help me on this issue

My last complain: R[protected]

Date of purchase: [19 December 2021]
      Date of complaint: [Several times but not positive response]
      As it discussed earlier with team and no action taken. Till Today [300] days passed, problem not resolved yet. Customer care also don't know how many more days will they take to resolve the problem.Too much frustration created by Panasonic during this time tenure. This kind of service is not expected from reputated company like Panasonic. After calling several times and not getting fixed. Now it's almost time came that my warranty to lapse because of your false statement. Kindly resolve the problem at the earliest or get my refrigerator replaced or I will be forced to pursue for consumer justice.
      Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Question mark on quality of panasonic brand ? bad quality of panasonic products. Kindly take immediate against panasonic india pvt. Ltd. We have lost of rs. 52, 000/- due to poor quality of panasonic products.

Through proper channel

reminder- last and final

following are given below evidence of discrepancies, carelessness, irresponsible, negligence in the services and question mark.

My humble request to all please don't buy Panasonic products. their products and services are very bad. it's just a waste of money.

Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.
        Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have issues with the washing machine for over two months now which post escalation on Twitter, the service head of Bangalore Mr. Manjunath is unable to get it rectified.

The error code U13 keeps coming, suspension is changed, levelling stand is fixed and two technicians and 4 visits later the issue is still the same. It is being blamed on customer usage, while they cannot give a specific response to how the machine worked for 4 years with the same user and same wash load. They have no answer.

You write to their Service Head escalation email id as provided and they just do not respond.

Hope you are able to get Panasonic to get this resolved as the fully automatic washing machine now does not work as intended.

Best
          Cyrus
          Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Panasonic service centre got in touch but without providing any resolution. Said they will get back and then nothing. Please take this up strongly with Panasonic. Such a premium brand is treating it's customers very poorly in India.
          cyrus mistry's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 25, 2022
          Still awaiting action from Panasonic India!!

मैने 2020 में sargam eletronic से panasonic का 55" का led tv purchase किया था। जिसकी extra 3 साल की warranty भी उसी समय, उसी dealer से purchase की थी।
            अभी जरूरत पड़ने पर panasonic ने service देने से मना कर दिया है। Panasonic का कहना की जिस डीलर...

Spinner motor of my Panasonic Washing machine breakdown in waranty period and I had registered complain to Panasonic through complain no. R[protected] but they are not doing change the motor free of cost. They have closed my complain without repair. I am not getting response from company for after sales service.
            Kindly do the needful.

Rahul Shukla
            57/4 Becharam Chatterjee road Behala kolkata-34
            Mob:- [protected]
            Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Face a problem with Fan motor 2nd time in 3 years old Panasonic Air condition and parts not available in Cochin and Kannur. Waiting for last 10 days, still they are asking for 10 more days to bring the parts from Haryana and to fix it. I am an apartment owner and losing daily 800 Rs. as rent. Anybody can help on this urgently. Already lost cost of equivalent to a new Air condition and response from the customer service people is very poor or may be they are helpless due the mismanagement of the company

My complaint registered contact number is 0091 [protected]
              Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a New LED Tv 43 inch on 15th Aug 2022 on a EMI basis, We had did wall mounting for this tv. On the 20 th day we tired to change the TV direction - The glass started breaking from inside and 90 % of the display is gone. When i called the service team they are charging me Rs.21, 000 for display change when i have taken the warranty for 2 years. My TV is just 1 month old. Y should i pay money for the display - If the glass quality was worst.I need help regarding this, Please someone help me. I need replacement of Display change with no cost. I will not do any EMI payment till the issue is reoslved.
                Oct 28, 2022
                Updated by DollyD
                Worst Service from Panasonic - The Service person is just minting money and cheating customers to get incentive. We the customers have to suffer for no fault. Waste of Warranty for 2 years for the TV.

I had purchased a Panasonic LED TV on 15th Aug 2022 43 inch on a EMI basis. We had been advised to do wall mount so i paid 2k extra.On 30th Sep we tried to change the tv postion, when we touched the TV glass, it started breaking inside and 90% of the display was gone in a fraction of second .When we called the service person he asked us to change the display and said it will charge 21, 000 .We have taken 2 years warranty for the tv.Why should i pay when it was not our fault.I had called Girias person who sactioned the loan, He just said i can get u 10% discount on the display price.I had asked him for replacement of Small version of TV for the same EMI.They refused immediately.I need help from the consumer forum to please look into the issue.I am from Bangalore...
                  Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased Panasonic AC at 21 of April 2022 but after few days of working I stared issue like low cooling, compressor triping, increase in CO2 levels in my while running the ac . So after facing the problems i called service centre and they send a technician but he doesn't want to accept the fact that my ac have any problem without any checking .i tried again and again but nothing happened i even complain against them at Panasonic customer care but they can only book service request.
                    My phone number is [protected]
                    Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I need my ac duplicate bill for legal purposes so please send it to me asap...
                      All employees of Panasonic subhankar deb, mudit gupta, indirapuram ghaziabad employees all are doing scam in a good way with peoples. They took money on behalf of service charge of warranty product to change panel after that they told me that panel has been coming from chennai and will be delivered on 7sep on 7sep again they told me that there is a delay panel will be replaced on 18sep. On 18sep again they told that panel will be changed...
                      I'd purchased 'Panasonic 20 L Solo Microwave Oven (NN-SM25JBFDG, Black)' in Apr'22 from Amazon. In Aug, it started showing troubles - no heating, blasting sounds inside etc. Called up customer care and they assigned someone. He came and replaced the magnetron. 30 mins after he left, again there was a blast inside. Called him again, and he advised to operate at the highest power level. Next day it stopped working and after reporting again,...

I purchase Panasonic TV sep 2020 year & along this I purchase 3 year extended warranty Scheme From Sargam Electronics A-1 Kanti Nagar Extn, Delhi -110051. Due to Sargam Electronics company shut down from shahdara, their is no alternate option to contact with them and all contact no. of this company has been switch off. Plz help me to use my Extended warranty scheme from Panasonic company as he is denied for Service, they as asking for charges.
                      Kindly look and resolve.

Hi Team
                        We had registered complaint of our Led Tv on 7th September which is under warranty period (Purchased on Dec 2021). We are in Ernakulam, Kerala and we received job card number R[protected] as SMS . One technition came on 9th and confirmed that panel need to replace and it will done under warrranty with no additional cost. We are following up from that day onwards with our service center and getting an update that our pannel is under pre approved stage and it will need 2-3 weeks to reach our place.
                        Today is 25th September and its over 2 weeks and we are in doubt tgat what should we suppose to do to highlight it next level. We are not complaining service center as they said the panel will not stock there and it need to get from Chennai or Banglore, but why there is delay to sending a panel, even we are in warranty period and we are getting this kind of reponse for a spare parts then how we can trust on Panasonic after our warranty period.

Ramya
                        Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        HI - I just went through your complaint - I have faced a similar problem in Panasonic TV. Its a worst Company and should never buy any product from this company.Even after several follow ups - Issue will not be resolved.

I purchased panasonic airconditioner in March, 2021. There has been issue with air conditioner recently which became very çlear when I received electricity bill of Rs.13000 this month ( September, 2022). I put up complaint to panasonic. Their mechanic ( Manoj Parmar) came on 12th September, 2022 and asked everything is fine. I paid him Rs 470 as visit charge too. Within 2 days, AC was shutdown completely. Obviously, he didn't take the complaint...
                          Panasonic refrigerator
                          Model: NR-BS60MSX1
                          Date of purchase:[protected]
                          Date of complaint:[protected]
                          Till Today[protected] days passed, problem not resolved yet. Customer care also don't know how many more days will they take to resolve the problem.Too much frustration created by Panasonic during summer season. kindly resolve the problem at the earliest or get my refrigerator exchanged or I will be forced to pursue for consumer justice.
                          Karamjit Singh
                          Panasonic refrigerator
                          Model: NR-BS60MSX1
                          Date of purchase:[protected]
                          Date of complaint:[protected]
                          Till Today[protected] days passed, problem not resolved yet. Customer care also don't know how many more days will they take to resolve the problem.Too much frustration created by Panasonic during summer season. kindly resolve the problem at the earliest or get my refrigerator replaced or I will be forced to pursue for consumer justice.
                          Karamjit Singh
                          Hoshiarpur (Punjab)
                          Ph. [protected]

I had purchased Panasonic ac as on 11 April 2022, starting 2 months ac was working very good but june onwards my ac not proper working in terms of cooling, sound issues, display problem and anti bacterial filters not available in my ac . In August months i had complain to ur service incharge mr Tushar than ur technician visit and change ac coil and gas, in September month again arise gas problem, i really very disappointed this defected ac . I really mentaly disturb also . Request you to kindly change this defected ac. So that i can take smothly breathe.
                            Otherwise i will take legal action
                            Manoj KUMAR
                            Kanker khera MEERUT (u.p)
                            Pin 250001
                            Mob [protected]
                            Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Refrigerator purchased in January 2022. On 3rd during a voltage fluctuation it stopped working. Registered a complaint on 4th September and was promptly attended by the technician on 5th September. He said card failure and card to be replaced. Till date not replaced. On enquiry it was informed that order placed and will be coming from Chennai. But due to delay, called and the person responsible told that it will take around a weeks time additionally as it has to come from Delhi. 2 weeks without Refrigerator is a lot of time and difficult to manage. Who will take responsibility for this delay?