Panasonic India
Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.

Panasonic India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookYoutube
No 88, 6Th Floor, Consumer Sales Div, Spic Building Annexe, Mount Road, Guindy
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Load

Panasonic India Complaints & Reviews

I bought an inverter Panasonic AC .The AC showed error code E8 when I contacted the service centre they checked the outdoor compressor and it was found that a lizard has got inside the PCB board...Now they said we have to purchase the board again amounting to Rs 9000 including service charges.
When I inquired that what is the probability that in future again a lizard might not enter the PCB board then they said this time we will block the PCB board opening with thermocoal...
I asked them why you people didn't do it at the time of installation...because it is not our mistake...
We paid installation charges of Rs. 1400 and inspire of it they made loopholes and now we are facing harassment
Jun 13, 2021

Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought microwave ...bt from last 2 years it's not working...I have informed to panasonic costumer service center...badly I didn't get any not even single call back from panasonic costumer service center...so please take some decision and help me..
    Jun 04, 2021

Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a Panasonic 1.5 ton AC from Reliance Digital and it's not been even a month of thr installation and the gas had leaked...
      I had purchased Panasonic AC from Ram Agency, Navi Peth Ahmednagar. Within one month, the AC started showing problems. It...
      I purchased a Panasonic Wet Grinder (Model SW200 and Sl No. 26W0013685) on 20 May 2016 in Bangalore through Snapdeal. The...
      I have bought two Panasonic AC(s) from Vasanth & co Chennai. Both of them were installed and were working on the first day....
      I purchased an AC bearing model no: CW-TC1817YA. From the day one onwards it produce discordant noises.when asked by panasonic...

We are purchasing two Panasonic 1.5 ton both ac not properly insulation by R.K.Services Chennai, due to that ac this is six time problem will not completed, we hope Panasonic brand name will spoiled, weather R.K.Services problem or Sharptronic will given second hand or reburies ac kindly take necessary action .
      Apr 15, 2021

Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pls install new compressor with old one.
        I have one ton panasonic split AC.as old compressor is not working
        Apr 14, 2021

Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have called for a AC service since there was a leakage though it. A guy name Haider Shaikh Came & did a servicing, After just a couple of hours from the servicing water again started leaking through the AC.

We are now following up with him again & again since 5 days, he is just postponing it by giving some reasons & also not polite at the same time.

Kindly take action against this guy & provide support to us, otherwise will be launching a complaint against Panasonic & will also viral on social media about how bad is your service.
          Apr 12, 2021

Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Name is Supreet and I bought a Panasonic AC which was to be installed in Belgaum, Karnataka.

The person who came to install the AC, installed it partially, without filling the Hole made for the pipes and also did not do a proper arrangement for the water drain pipe.

The boy who came to install the AC asks me without any fear to call up Panasonic and take any action as necessary.

The mobile number of the company/service center responsible to install the AC is +[protected].

I have recorded calls of the Panasonic service center where the person only promises to send someone every day but no one ever turns up.

This is happening from the past 6 days now.
            Apr 06, 2021

Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The cooling system is not performing well, just beyond imagination how a reputed company like yours can dissatisfying the...

Having purchased AC of your reputed company was a dream come true but within two years it's cooling capacity has stopped to work.The product is within warranty period but your service is not good.
              Apr 05, 2021

Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought two Panasonic air conditioners from QRS Retail Ltd. Kozhikode on the 6th of last month and at the time of purchase...
                A service person from the service centre had come to change the cartridge on our request but did the complete service of the...
                Sir
                My name is Anuradha chauhan and i live in kalkaji New Delhi my numbers are [protected] and [protected] through whivh...
                Dear Team I have purchased Rs.35000/-LED TV panasonic and 15/10/2017, model no.40DS500D, searil no.I60EM12309, complant no.R[protected]...
                I purchased Panasonic 336 Lit fridge on 09th July 2018 with 2 years comprehensive warranty... The fridge has manufacturing...

Sir
                I wish to bring the golliwing to your kind notice and favourable action.
                Today (24 Feb 2021) I purchased the above said item from HQ Trg Commd, I A F. Bengalure CSD Bill No 058145 dtd 24 Feb 21.

The said item Sl No 31C0292825
                Dt of Mfg 24 Oct 2020-1(which is mentioned on Carton Box)

On physical verification of the Product the Sl No -28C0702776 dtd 28 Jan 2018-3

In my view from the above it appears the product is not a brand new /Repaired /serviced.

The product also appears has if it has been used.

Kindly take suitable action to replace the product .
                Waiting for your favourable reply and necessary directions in this regard.

With Regards
                MB Narasimharaju
                Feb 24, 2021

Panasonic India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Service centre Can't give my mobile which I was given for repair before 1 year ago but still I didn't received back .
                  Feb 15, 2021