Jet Airways — baggage lost_ compensation required

Rakesh Atri on Jan 9, 2019

I, rakesh kumar am writing this regarding the nightmare currently i am going from your negligence.

That i travelled to paris, france from new delhi, india (Igi intl airport t3) on jan 4, 2014 through your airline [pnr: pyefbx] and i had a connecting flight from abu dhabi intl to paris de gaulle.

That on reaching paris de gaulle, i didn't received my baggage at the airport. I brought the matter to the notice of baggage handling official and registered a complaint with details as:
Reference no: cdgey82833
Date: 05/01/2019

That, i also informed your staff at the airport, they assured me that my baggage would be delivered to me within 72 hours. Till now, i have received no call from your airline. And i have sent so many emails to your airlines.
That, i have come to grenoble, france through paris de gaulle airport to attend a scientific course for a period of 4 weeks and presently i am staying at séjours & affaires grenoble marie curie, 58 rue félix esclangon, 38000 grenoble.in the further segment of the course, we will be shortly going for the field campaigns at high altitudes in the alps, which are the part of the course programme.

That, for stay in france, i had carried warm clothes including 3 winter jackets, sweaters, snow shoes, gloves, winter cap, medicines, inners, thermals, laptop charger, international adapter, binoculars and eatables in my baggage.

Since my baggage is lost, i have been wearing the same clothes for the last 4 days and have no more clothes herewith me it is quite cools here. I have spent all the money for buying eatables and medicines and left with no more money to manage my stay in the france.

As i am badly struck now, and that too only because of your negligence. I have not changed my dress since i arrived in france. I will never forget this nightmare and would suggest my family and friends not to travel ever with your airline. As you have caused so much harm to me, i will definitely drag you to court and make sure that strict action is taken against your airline.

I request you to deliver my baggage at the earliest and also provide me a compensation of at least 5000 euro at the earliest so that i can manage my further stay in france.

Rakesh kumar

baggage lost_ compensation required

[Jan 09, 2019] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jet Airways Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019
From: Guest Relations
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2019 4:05 PM
To: rakeshkumaratri@gmail.com
Cc: Jet Airways MHB
Subject: Feedback Customer Relation

Dear Mr Kumar,
Thank you for your email and contacting Jet Airways.

By a copy of this email, we are forwarding your communication to our Baggage Service Team on their mail id mhb@jetairways.com, who will liase with you on the said issue and revert to you shortly.

May we request you to please bear with us till such time.
Sincerely,
Pradeep Hegde
Guest Relations
Jet Airways (India) Ltd. | Kaledonia, 3rd floor | Andheri - Sahar Road | Andheri Railway Station East | Mumbai 400 069 | India.
guestrelations@jetairways.com| www.jetairways.com

FlightNumber: 0212
PNR: PYEFBX
Departure: 1/4/2019 12:00:00 AM
Subject: Baggage Services
Feedback: I, Rakesh Kumar am writing this regarding the nightmare currently I am going from your negligence. That I travelled to Paris, France from New Delhi, India (IGI Intl Airport T3) on Jan 4 2018 through your airline [PNR- PYEFBX] and I had a connecting flight from Abu Dhabi Intl to Paris de Gaulle. That on reaching Paris de Gaulle, I didn't received my baggage at the Airport. I brought the matter to the notice of baggage handling official and registered a complaint with details as:
Reference No CDGEY82833
Date 05.01.2019

That, I also informed your staff at the airport, they assured me that my baggage would be delivered to me within 72 hours. Till now, I have received no call from your airline. And I have sent so many emails to your airlines. For stay in France, I had carried warm clothes including 3 winter jackets, sweaters, snow shoes, gloves, winter cap, medicines, inners, thermals, laptop charger, international adapter, binoculars and eatables in my baggage. Since my baggage is lost, I have been wearing the same clothes for the last 4 days and have no more clothes herewith me it is quite cools here. I have spent all the money for buying eatables and medicines and left with no more money to manage my stay in the France.
As I am badly struck now, and that too only because of your negligence. I have not changed my dress since I arrived in France. I will never forget this nightmare and would suggest my family and friends not to travel ever with your airline. As you have caused so much harm to me, I will definitely drag you to court and make sure that strict action is taken against your airline. I request you to deliver my baggage at the earliest and also provide me a compensation of at least 5000 Euro at the earliest so that I can manage my further stay in France.

Rakesh Kumar
Organisation: University of Jammu
Preferred Contact: ET
Email Address for Response: rakeshkumaratri@gmail.com

CONFIDENTIALITY / DISCLAIMER NOTICE : The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. Jet Airways allows reasonable personal use of the e-mail system. Views and opinions expressed in these communications do not necessarily represent those of Jet Airways. Jet Airways (India) Ltd. http://www.jetairways.com

Comments

The complaint on damaged baggage has to be submitted not later than 7 days following the flight at the airport or at the site of the air carrier.
The air carrier had to issue PIR or damaged report.
For possible compensation:
you need to hire the lawer for charge in oder to bring the case to the court,
to explain the facts for lawyer
to own BAG TAG, PIR or damage dreport, the prove of damages.

Siroya Centre, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri, Maharashtra, India - 400099