Jio — customer service is not resolving the network coverage issue

Anushruti Sharma on Jan 6, 2019
From 1 year, i had been complaining the low network and slow internet speed in my area. The customer care wastes my time over phone and says due to increasing users, the speed is slow.
Due to increasing demand, the speed is slow in your area. We are stupid and do not understand supply-demand model... Is this what they want to say?
I am paying 399 for 70 days and getting no speed and my entire 2gb quota is wasted per day. Accordingly, i need a compensation from jio for each day. Kindly calculate 399/70 per day and refund my money for past 5 recharges if my usage quota is less than.5gb per day.. I claim that i wish to use 1.5gb quota everyday but poor net refrains me and i am not able to use more than.5 gb.. Kindly refund my money else i have higher authority to go to to get my money back from such fraudsters

[Jan 06, 2019] Reliance Jio Infocomm customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

नमस्कार,

राशि ₹149 का रिचार्ज करने के बजाय राशि ₹150 का गलती से रिचार्ज हो गया है जिससे मुझे कोई पैक एक्टिविटी की सुविधाएं नहीं मिली है।मैं चाहता हूं कि मेरा राशि ₹149 का रिचार्ज पैक एक्टिवेट इस नंबर[protected] पर कर दिया जाए कर दिया जाए।

आपका बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद,
साजिद शेख

Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001
    Jio - customer service is not resolving the network coverage issue