Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Reliance Jio Infocomm — Tower Installed never paid advance or rent since last 10 months

Hello, My name is Rajashekar Reddy, we have given permission to install 4g tower at our residence in Chandangar, Hyderabad. We have signed agreement in July 2014, they promised 3 months rent as advance before starting the work. They requested for laying foundation work and said advance checks will be provided by another two weeks as they need to get checks from Head Office, Mumbai. They have completed erection of tower now and did not paid a single rupee till now, when enquired they always says checks will be provided within 2-3 days, I am really fedup calling executives, I could not find any contact information regard to Relaince Jio in Hyderabad, not sure whom to contact. Please let me know what steps need to be taken incase I want to remove the installed tower from our premises immediately and what kind of legal action can we taken against them. Thank you. Rajashekar Reddy +91-[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 9, 2017
Reliance jio paid all dues after completing all paperwork, but they really took time.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

who much rent you are getting ?

Reliance Jio Infocomm Phone
    Reliance Jio Infocomm Address
    Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001