Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Reliance Jio — Salary dues for employee code :[protected]Appointment no : smsl/65859/247921/45260863/2015)

Dear Sir/madam,

Please refer to my employment in your organization:

Name : Parveen Kumar
Appointment No : SMSL/65859/247921/45260863/2015
Candidate ID : 264196
Applicant ID : 247921
Employee Code : 67515630

I joined my job w.e.f 15.12.2015. At the end of the month, I was asked to submit my resignation which I did on 01.01.2016. I have not received my salary for the period of my work. .. I Have So Many Responsibilities On My Shoulders I've Not Paid The Room Rent From The Last Two Months, I've Not Sent Money Back Home From The Last 3 Consecutive Months, I Never Thought I Will Ever Be Needed To Write You For Salary But Now It Is Something Which I M Desperately Waiting For. Please Help Me I M So Depressed.

I request you to release my salary at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

Parveen Kumar

Mobile:[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved May 2, 2017
I would like to thank you for the special interest taken by you for resolving my salary issue. Thanks and regards, Parveen Kumar
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sim does'nt starts

I have taken a jio 4g sim with jeomobile(lyf, flame2) at 25 may . but the sim is not working till now. i had complaint regarding this issue in jio customer care but still my problem is unsolved..my complaint no. in jio is SR0000003E5S..

name - ashish vijay patil

User ID: [protected]
I joined my job w.e.f 16.01.2016. At the end of the month, I was asked to submit my resignation which I did on 01.02.2016. I have not received my salary for the period of my work. ..

I request you to release my salary at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashish Patil

Mobile: [protected]
Dear Sir/madam,

Subject:Update my father name and PAN number in to my EPF account.

Name:Mahaboob Shaik.
EMP ID:67510961
Appointment No : SMSL/65930/229455/45262888/2015

I joined my job w.e.f 02.11.2015. At the end of the month, I was asked to submit my resignation which I did on 24..02.2017. Now my problem is I want to claim my PF amount. At the time of claim they want to update my father name and PAN number from employers side. please help me to update the details.Please find images for details.

Father name:Shukoor
PAN Number:EIQPS5072C

Thanks & Regards,

Mahaboob Shaik.

maha imran shaik's reply, Mar 17, 2018
MY UAN NO IS:100627278821

Reliance Jio Infocomm Phone
    Reliance Jio Infocomm Address
    Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001