JK Tyre & Industries Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 5, 2023

File a complaint to JK Tyre & Industries

Having problems with JK Tyre & Industries?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JK Tyre & Industries customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JK Tyre & Industries

Fax
+91 11 2332 2059

View more phone numbers

JK Tyre & Industries reviews & complaints page 9

Consignment no: a[protected] dated 01.09.2015 from Hyderabad to Trivandrum. A small cover contains some important documents has delivered so far. Sopken to the following numbers and requested to Mr. Srinivas to deliver the same . But in vain. Kindly deliver the letter immediately as it contains some medical exam report which is required for further treatment of the addressee. Ajith.N Regional service manager, JK Tyre & Ind.Ltd, 5-8-328/6, Chapel rd, Hyderabad-1, [protected].

I had purchase No of 3 wheels for my car maruti Suzuki zen. at 2013. then my car is running hardly 4000 to 5000 Km and still now my Tyre is demage in side company guys total misguide to customer... warranty term and condition total useless... My suggestion for J.k Tyre do not purchase any product from this company...

My maruthi wagonR 2006 was fitted originally with jktyre Ultima steel radials. At 24000 kms one tyre developed bubbles on side walls replaced it with out knowing what was the problem. With in 29000 kms other 3 tyres burst while driving. The last one was so fatal . It happened at nigt 11 o clock while I was over taking a truck in a three lane highway at arond 100 odd kms speed. Three more people where with me. Had I applied emergency brakes it would have been fatal. Such a said to be reputed company has to be responsibe for manufacturing and marketing such low quality products. Best regards.

Hello Maruti, First of all i am not using my vehicle in worst rural area but using chennai metro city especially in OMR / Rajiv Gandhi toll road. The discussion and argument are not fruitful since I am using the car only in city roads, every day I have paid Rs.40 in OMR toll plaza . Already the tyre is not suit for even in toll road conditions then it’s not fit to use in any of the roads future as well, I told several times in call and mail I am not to continue with the tyres all the tyres should be replaced which I had worst experience with JK tyres. I am not worried about JK tyre reports since I have purchased vehicle from maruti ., Maruti only responsible for the entire car, the tyres are chosen by maruti not by me. We have multiple maruti variant vehicle with CEAT, Apollo, BridgeStone tyres usages are beyond 40000KM in Rural area still it is in good condition, Maruti only responsible for these conditions I don’t want any explanation from JK tyres . I want to know who is responsible for these complaint( Maruti, ABT, JK Tyre)., tyres should be replaced with good tyres with warranty I am unhappy on the mails what the maruti has written since the incident happened on next day of 3 rd service.(In the third service they have done the tyre rotation as well). Please find below website which has complaints about JK tyres http://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/jk-tyre-l52420.html http://www.indiancustomers.in/company/jk-tyre-industries.html Also find attached complaint detail about JK tyres from above site.

Sir, I am using my new car swift number DL8C AW - 8140 from last year. There are small pitches in my Car tyre Which are manufactured by JK Tyre Company. You are requested to please change my tyre on urgent mode under intimation to me on my mobile number - [protected]. Sd/- (Dr. Pardeep Vats) (M) - [protected]

Dear Concern, This is to bring to your kind notice that I had purchased 2 New JK tyres on 13/05/2015 for my Maruti WagonR LXI (2004-05 Model) Car from Ashoka Tyres a agency located at Zirakpur- Patiala Highway. The Dealer sold both the tyres @ Rate Rs. 2200 each to me with a condition that if any manufacturing defect is found in tyres within 1 year from purchase the claim shall be settled by the manufacturer. Yesterday when I left home for shopping with my family I found that a huge crack has developed on one of the newly purchased tyre. I immediately visited and brought it to the notice of the Dealer but he out rightly denied to exchange the faulty tyre and said that you need to purchase a New tyre as there will be no replacement for the same. When I insisted him to escalate the matter to the manufacturer he arrogantly replied “ Sir there are so many complaints going on in the name of the manufacturer and your one complaint is not going to affect them, You may go ahead”. Instead of resolving my issue the Dealer urged me to file a complaint. You are requested to intervene and resolve the matter priority as in turn it also tarnish the Image of the Company. Purchase particulars are as under:- Serial no:-145/70 (JK Tyres) Dealer Details:-Ashoka Tyres, Patiala Road, Opp. Lucky Dhaba, Zirakpur, Distt, Mohali (pb.) TIN no. [protected] Contact no:-[protected]/ [protected] Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks & Regards, Ashish Kondal Contact no: [protected] (M)
            To j
            JK vikrant tyre LTD
            Dear sir
            Like to infrom that you I sohanpal yadav purchase tyer size 1020 date on 23 Feb 2020
            After 15 days one break different- 2 type so i
            Humble request for our company please check and resolved the issue ¡

Thanks & regards
            SOHANPALYADAV

i have maruti zen estlio car with fitted four jk tornado tyre. i purchased this car in oct2011. on 08 may during returning from office at arakkonam, vellore my three tyre got damage. means three layer of tyre automatically come out from tyre and two layer of wire also come out from tyre. Suddenly i do not know why this happened. it is due to poor quality or manufacturing defect. i need investigation and warranty replacement of tyre.

JK TYRES are just safe for driving in cities but not on highway as last week while driving from delhi to chandigarh one of my car tyre got torn out suddenly which led to severe damage on the bumper of the car. Luckily no one got hurt but i certainly don't recommend anyone to buy JK TYRE as these tyres are not reliable irrespective of the condition of the tyre. Later on i was told by the tyre dealers in chandigarh that this is a manufacturing...

Today I’m writing this because I’m very upset due to your after sales service behavior (Thanks for showing your original face). Starting a story to tell you about my car Maruti Swift VDI. This is inform you that Maruti company giving average of swift is 22km/ltr only however due to my safe driving I’ll bring that mileage to 25km/ltr that’s mean I’ll drive my vehicle very smooth and safe in fact I hardly drive above 80km/hr in speed. I’m the single driver of my car. Now.. the actual problem arise when I have seen a bulge in my JK TYRE and I have lodged a complaint in website… While opening through google I found lots of complaint about JK TYRE but anyhow I leave that page and registered my complaint. “Earlier my friend gave me the clue that Service adviser will find the clue to reject any claim” and same happened to me. They have given me the rejection paper with a tick on “uneven ware/Alignment”. Alignment :- I have spent lots of money in services to make proper alignment so that’s not possible. Please prove if you can? Or if you can’t prove then why the complaint has been rejected. Pressure :- Now about pressure then I have to explain you that tyre pressure will not remain same always, it could be up and down by 2 or 3 psi and this happen automatically by driving a car on road. I have regularly and always make sure to check pressure in my car tyres, even taking lots of care you have finally found the reason to reject my claim. That’s mean you JK TYRE people are so genius. You only cover manufacturing defects. I have a question here that If there are any manufacturing defects then why the hell you sale your product in the market. As per my perception we should only know about the product on his use. Nothing much to say you because I know you will not do anything because we are normal people and I bet you that if this could happen with any police men or politicians you definitely change the tyre without any issue and I can bet on this. Here I would like to say that I’ll make sure that at least I’ll inform about pathetic service to 1000 people in which I wish 100 would be the customer so that they cannot buy JK TYRE. Also make sure to bring down your goodwill by at least 0.0001% so that I feel happy in myself that I have save people, also I’ll make sure that my complaint will reach all individual via facebook; Whats app; All websites etc. Just have a look on car and other tyres as well before rejecting any claim if this could happen with one tyre then it could be happen with remaining tyres as well. Most of the claims will comes under uneven ware because its meaning is ……. I need your help to make sure that this will not happen with other tyres. Regards, Surendra Singh [protected]

I have M & M, Verito Vibe car purchase on July, 2013 and run only 10, 723 KM. When i driving in Mumbai in between Vile Parle main road with minimum speed i.e. 30-35, suddenly front right side JK brand tyre brust. It is observed that the tyre is inferior quality. It is very serious matter and risk for our life if your company has supplied such type of tyre. Please find out the drawback and bear to campest immediately.

I have Maruti Estilo 2010 Model and out of 5 JK tyre Now 2 Tyre Tempered and D-shape a Dengerous Vibration found and after checking of that Know that Tyre Tempered badely without any Puncture its only 30000 km car running till date since 2010

My car covered only 29000 kms. Out of 4, three tyres began bulged on the central portion !!! Now I was forced to replace all the four ones. What a product sir??? Is the life of your product is over by running this much distance ? I can't believe. I have used the same type of tyre in my previous car and lasted more than 50000 kms.I think you might have made some compromise in manufacturing level. Any way, this is not expecting from a company like M/s J K...

AJAYMOHAN, CANARA BANK, BALUSSERRY BRANCH, KERALA, INDIA PHONE [protected]
                      Jul 17, 2020
                      Replaced by one tyre

When we connected the reliance either lan or gate way is not pinging. Resulted we are not getting our sap connection/out look express since 30 days. It is effecting for our daily business. For this we have given complaint for 2 times to your hyderabad office. But after few days they are telling that the complaint was closed. How can they close the complaint with out rectifying the fault at our end, we don't know.

Our reliance id ombb [protected]

We have provided a tower here.

Kindly go tru' and arrange to rectify the same immediately.

I am having a Chevrolet Cruze car, purchased in December 2012 Which is having 5 tyre of JK tyre which were supplied by the manufacturer (Chevrolet). It is 23000 KM old and suddenly it was started vibrating while running. After checking it was found that out of 5, 2 tyres having manufacturing defect and it was tempered so vibrating. I think it's only because of low quality... Completely frustrated...
                          I'm planning to register the complaint in consumer court...

Jk Tyre — 2 TYRES UN EVEN WEAR

CUSTOMER : [protected] _ MR.S.VASUDEVAN - KUMBAKONAM ( UNEVEN TYRE OF BOTH REAR TYRES ) NEED WARRANTY REPLACEMENT VEHICLE : MARUTI SWIFT DZIRE KMS COVERED : 17, 700

tractors tyre complain

tyre has a manufacturing defect, plz look after it

Jk Tyre — Damage tire

I have purchased a set of tyre & tube from Narayandas Shyamsunder via bill no 14594 dt. 22/2/2013.Last DEC my car started vibrating and the vibration increases very much.I went to service center to allignament of my car, service attendent show the condition of my car's front tyre that was deformed.Please see the photos ant take action to replace it. THANKS...

I, Kalyan Kumar Goswami, purchased an WagonR Lx in the month of Jan'2009 from Bhandari Automobiles, Salap, Howrah, west Bengal . In the month of May '2012 while I was going to Maruti Service Centre for servicing one of the tyres damaged in between my home at Uttarpara and Delhi Road connector. At that time mileage was 3900 km(approx.). On 22nd Sep.'12 at the time of purchasing JK Tyre from JK Tyres Dealers at Dunlop More I found that the tyres used in Wagon R LX manufactured in the year 2007. Now, my question is that is it the best redial tyre in india?. What is the average mileage performed particularly used on metalic road( used mostly in high way). Are you in a position to replace the damged tyre to keep your goodwill.I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

The new vehicle (ALTO LXI) only covered 21000km.& the cracks appears in
                              inner side of Tyres due to which tyres are not holding pressure in it. I
                              logged the complaint several times on 19/05/2012 , 21/05/2012 ,
                              26/05/2012 & 05/06/2012 to Mr. Nagendera Patel (service engineer) in
                              S.C.F no. 511 Manimajra branch in Chandigarh. He checked the tyres 2
                              times i.e 21/05/2012 & 05/06/2012 but no further progress is done
                              instead he makes false promises . Till now no response is given to me
                              against my complaint instead he is putting fault of consumer rather than
                              defect of manufacturing .

I need replacement of defected tyres urgently by JK Tyres &
                              assurance of no further harassment to me.
                              VInod Kumar
                              Contact no. [protected]

Dear Mr Raghupati Singhia
                                Do you know that you man a tyre industry worth 0 product rating you have one of the largest rang of automotive tyres in India your entire rang of tyre has premature failure level 80 % Because all the range of truck bus bias & radial lcv PCR jeep OTR farm are Firstly the most expensive product in Indian market Secondly your product line has a inherent tendency of developing SEPRATION .Name One product which is fool proof
                                This is because you and your entire management is full of JOCKERS & SYCOPHANTS Do you know that down the line of your Co's manufacturing line to corrupt officers of your team make money by way of bribes and use substandard raw material which leads to substandard products
                                Your COMPANY is a top heavy company meaning there by that the HEAD OFFICE is so big LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT YOU HAVE 111 GMs HA HA.
                                111 number of offices all over INDIA
                                This is one company which has most politics asome thing like or even more then Indian parliament full of LALOOS MAYAS & MULAYAM
                                LET YOUR OFFICES REMAIN OPEN 24X7 FOR 365 DAYS BUT YOUR PRODUCT LINE WILL HAVE NO MARKET PERCEPTION because of POOR QUALITY
                                YOU CLAIM YOUR SELF PINIEEORS OF RADIALISATION IN INDIA SEE YOUR MARKET SHARE less THEN ANY CO JUST TOP FROM BOTTEM

DO you know that YOUR GM HR RUNS A RETRADING PLANT AT DELHI AND ALL OFFICERS OF DELHI HARYNA AND UP WORKS AS HIS COLLECTION AGENTS JK TYRE OFFICES SERVE AS COLLECTION CENTRES FOR WORN OUT TYRES THESE TYRES ARE SENT TO AD SINGHS RETRADING PLANTS FROM YOUR DEPOT BY THE CARTING AGENTS OF JKTYRES

YOUR working is like ANDHERE NAGRI CHAUPAT RAJA
                                WELLDON SHRI RAGUHPATI SINGHANIA
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                I am having a Mahindra verito car, purchased in april 2012 Which is having 5 tyre of JK tyre which were supplied with new car. It is 28000 KM old and suddenly it was started vibrating while running.Then i checked it in a JK tyre company outlet and it was found that the tyre is bend.Then i shown it to the office staff and they are telling they cant do anything if you have complaint file case against them.

On 31st july , 2011 I purchased 2 tyres of J K tyre make for my Maruti Zen car from a dealer in Jamshedpur( Mr. Vishal tyres). When i drove next day with my new tyre from home to office , my back left tyre got bursted . I went to dealer who said it has to be inspected by J K tyre engineer . I sent the tyre to regional office of J K tyre. After 3 days of harassment they finally told me that tyre bursted because of customer's fault and not by manufacturing defect . Also, the regional office representative behaved rudely with me . Dealer also made false promise that J K tyre will replace the tyre on 2 conditions - 1st when tyre gets damaged because of manufacturing defect and 2nd if tyre has travelled upto 50% within a year . Also dealer fitted the defective tyre in more than one hour and that too forcebly as he was not able to fit the tyre initially in rim with same ease he fitted another one.
                                  I need replacement urgently by J K tyre.
                                  Contact details : Mayank sinha
                                  Phone :[protected]

dear executive
                                    pl find below the two mails n complaint no 31100466 lodged against honda siel india/jk tyres.
                                    instead of repeated reminders n requests honda siel indai/jk tyres limited failed to replace two low quality radial tyres provided to mr deven datta in his honda city (vmt model)purchased on 22 sep 10 (veh registration noCHO1AE7836) which were worn off within the warranty period
                                    n have been giving lame excuses for the loss caused to the customer and a huge embaressment n financial loss caused to the customer by the company.
                                    ur requested to please pursue the matter n takea serious action the company fo the embaressment n loss caused to the customer
                                    regards
                                    deven datta
                                    pl call at [protected],[protected],[protected]

From: "deven datta" [protected]@rediffmail.com
                                    To: [protected]@hondacarindia.com
                                    Cc: [protected]@rediffmail.com
                                    Subject: complaint no 31100466

dear executive
                                    urresponse to the complaint no given above is not satisfactory as per the customer,u r requested to pl advise any other suitable dealer other than divine honda to pl check the vehicle tyres since the reply given to me by divine honda executives is not acceptable because of the following reasons;
                                    1. the mechanic agreed to the wear n tear but the executive didnt.
                                    2. i was being told by the executive that radial tyres ar e for comfort n they have lesser life(is this the logic on which honda siel works?????????????),
                                    3 becuaseof the load of the engine in front the tyres have worn off ??????????
                                    4. radial tyres have lesser life because they r costly.....(does it soundsense??????????)
                                    5. there is no requirement of tyre rotation before 10000kms even if the veh had plied on rough road conditions.....(this is when ur executive was told tht veh had travelled i rough condn in initial 5000kms)...
                                    lastly i[censored] all r of the same opinion then pl lemme know the contact address of following
                                    jk tyres limited
                                    honda siel international
                                    consumer court of india
                                    LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST PL ADVISE DIVINE HONDA NOT TO CALL ME SINCE THE PEOPLE AT DIVINE HONDA JUST" WANT TO SEEN HEAR WHAT THY WANT TO HEAR IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT THE CUSTOMER IS SAYING" .....N ARRANGE A CALL BACK FROM A SUITABLE N SENSIBLE EXECUTIVE O[censored]R ESTEEM ORGANISATION TO CONTACT ME AT
                                    [protected],[protected],[protected]