[Resolved] Jukaso Journeys — Biggest Frauds faced in my life!!

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 sushma sagar
I am so surprised to see so many complaints against this company.People have been sufferring and they still continue to fool innocent people. The Govt., the police, the law, the people power seems to fail in front of them. Even i fell prey to this company in Nov 2014. I am like anyone of you...a middle class working person who wish to unwind and holiday for a few days in a year. I fell prey to this company- Jukaso Journeys.. in nov 2014 and still fighting to get my hard earned money back...Let me warn you against this company. They get the form filled up at public places like restaurants and malls and once to attend their presentation...u get trapped...kindly do not entertain this name...warn ur frnds and family...stop all those who are filling forms in front of you and please who r already suffering like me go legal against them...!!! If someone can please help to shut their fraud business...

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 8, 2016
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2016
Dear Member,

We thank you for bringing the situation to our attention. We have read and noted the the details of your concern.

If the issue you raised has already been solved, please mark this complaint resolved else share your member id, email address and contact number at: '[protected]@jukasojourneys.com'. Should we need any more details from you during the inquest, we will let you know.

Team Jukaso Journeys

Comments

Pls provide your whatsup contact details and email id to file FIR against them... i am facing the same problem.

Vijeta
[protected]@rediffmail.com

+41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys - Biggest Frauds faced in my life!!