Junglee Rummy Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Junglee Rummy

Having problems with Junglee Rummy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Junglee Rummy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Junglee Rummy

New Delhi District
Delhi

Junglee Rummy Phone Numbers

Junglee Rummy reviews & complaints page 4

U r harassing by sending SMS.pls stop it.
Otherwise I will file a complaint against you.
Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As I opened junglee rummy account before marriage but now I want to change my personal details.Changes not done to withdraw money.

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

This is in reference to your concern related to your Junglee Rummy account. Request you to share with us, your Junglee Rummy username for our team to work on your concern.

Junglee Rummy - My junglee
      rummy account is locked and
      amount is not withdrawal to my
      account

Dear junglee rummy my account has been
      locked and my withdrawal amount 5800
      Amount is not credited to my account please
      check this my account and fast review and support.
      User ID 7057f0b72a
      Register mobile number: [protected]
      Dear Shaikh,

Greetings from Junglee rummy!

This email is related to your concern regarding account unlock.

This is to inform you that certain suspicious activities were detected in your Junglee Rummy account due to which your account has been locked.

Moreover, we have already forwarded your concern to the respective team and they are looking into it on a priority basis and you will receive an update regarding the same on your email id within 48 hrs.

Thanks & Regards
      Team Junglee Rummy

I'm getting spam messages from VM-JERUMY, please turn it off. How junglee rummy have my mobile number even I didn't download app?

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe From our promotional SMS.

If you need further help, feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help you.

Team Junglee Rummy

Junglee rummy is continuously spamming my number [protected] with SMS when I have no interest in rummy whatsoever.

I have no idea how they have got my number.

I just want them to cease sending any SMS to me.

Greetings from Junglee Rummy!

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe from our promotional SMS.

MilindGurav's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 11, 2022
          Share the correct form link. This doesn't work at all.

I'm continuously reciving sms although I'm not login for jungle rummy why? How do you get my number and please unsubscribe

Junglee Rummy - My junglee
              rummy account is locked and
              amount is not withdrawal to my
              account

Dear junglee rummy my account has been
              locked and my withdrawal amount 5800
              Amount is not credited to my account please
              check this my account and fast review and

support
              Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi my name is Mahesh gowda i am from Mangalore, i am playing in junglee rummy from 1 year, deposited amount arround 5000 rupees, and my kyc done, mobile no verified, and i am tried to withdraw my winning money that is showing under verification after that i am tried again login but that time showing account locked, i am asked about this thing to customer care they are telling account locked suspicious activity performed by you on the platform...
                500 deposit in junglee rummy account but mony not show my account please send my money on my junglee rummy app

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

This is in reference to your concern related to your deposit.

We would request you to share your Junglee Rummy username with us so that for our team can work on your concern accordingly.

Team - Junglee Rummy

I m not interested iand connected with ou in anyway.
                  Pls Stop sendinge unwanted messages.

Team Junglee Rummy

I don't want to play rummy please leave me alone. I'm getting messages everyday. Don't message me again. Stop spamming my inbox. No matter how many times you ask, I'm not going to play your game. So please remove my phone no from your database and never send me a message. I beg you! stop!

Dear junglee rummy my account has been locked and my withdrawal amount 7240
                        Amount is not credited to my account please check this my account and fast review and support

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

We understand you have a concern related to your Junglee Rummy account. We request you to share your Junglee Rummy username with us for our team to work on your concern.

Mobile number [protected]...
                          Dear junglee rummy yesterday was my account is locked and amunt is not credited to my accoun Thand plss check this and fast processing i was requesting for you pls start my account and money has been credit to my account please 🙏🏻...
                          Dear Junglee rummy yesterday 29 October i am withdrawal amount 2975 not credited in my account todya evening i was show my rummy account but he was locked than plss support and fast proccess i am requesting you 🙏🏻🙏🏻...

If you don’t going to stop spamming my inbox then i just file a case against you by the way I’m lawyer then just see the consquences… my mobile number is [protected]

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe From our promotional SMS.

We understand you have a concern related to your Junglee Rummy account. We request you to share your Junglee Rummy username or contact number with us for our team to work on your concern.

Additionally, Please be assured that we are here to assist you. We request you to please fill out this Unsubscribe Form ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftP-Cw1isBnffSbl1J_eH4M2-49KGS-iZETjsl... and wait for 72 working hours. We assure you after the mentioned time; you will stop receiving promotional emails or SMS from us.

Team Junglee Rummy

Please stop sending me unsolicited spam messages. it's very irritating. I have NEVER played this game so please stop it.
                            "Dear (name),

Team - Junglee Rummy"

I kindly suggest that you stop messaging me. I get 2-3 messages every day, which is really bothersome because I have to handle my phone for work purposes during working hours, and these unwanted messages keep nagging me. Stop spamming and kindly take my number off of your database since I have no interest in playing any form of rummy game.

Team Junglee Rummy

My account was blocked without informing me, and they did not provide me the correct details why they blocked my account.

They told that I violated their policy.but they should have blocked when I was depositing money, not when I was withdrawing the money.

They are just looting the people