Junglee Rummy Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Junglee Rummy

Having problems with Junglee Rummy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Junglee Rummy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Junglee Rummy

New Delhi District
Delhi

Junglee Rummy Phone Numbers

Junglee Rummy reviews & complaints page 5

I want to stop sending text messages from RummyCircle.com.
Junglee Rummy.
I hv no relation with them in any sense.
[protected].
Manish

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe From our promotional SMS.

Please be assured that we are here to assist you. We request you to please fill out this Unsubscribe Form ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftP-Cw1isBnffSbl1J_eH4M2-49KGS-iZETjsl... and wait for 72 working hours. We assure you after the mentioned time; you will stop receiving promotional emails or SMS from us.

If you need further help, feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help you.

Dear User,

Greetings from Junglee rummy!

This email is related to your concern regarding SMS unsubscription.

We wish to inform you that you are referring to other gaming platform which does not belong to the Junglee Rummy. We would request you to contact the respective website through which you are receding the SMS.

Team - Junglee Rummy

I have been receiving spam sms from Junglee Rummy daily. There's no option on the website to stop that and i couldn't find any email for contacting to stop the sms. Kindly stop sending sms to my number [protected]...
    मेने इस गेम में पैसे जीते और हर बार में व्हिड्रवाल कर्ता था उसी खाते में किए इस बार मेने एक बार 200.1000.10000.800 किया तो मेरी id block kr di
    मुझे इसका समधन कब तक होगा
    Dear User,

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

We understand you have a concern related to your Junglee Rummy account. We request you to share your Junglee Rummy username with us for our team to work on your concern.

Rest assured we will be happy to assist you.

Team - Junglee Rummy

I had requested jungle Rummy to stop promotional sms on my number and my parents number, I was told it will stop in 72hrs but it's more than 1 week still I'm getting sms. Please stop it, I will not play any of your games. They send sms daily and frustrate me

Team Junglee Rummy"

Dear sir my I'd is blocked but no response i am winning amount is my I'd block...

Stop sending any kinds of messages on [protected]

Team Junglee Rummy

I don't want to play junglee rummy, stop sending SMSs and irritate me every day, every hour. Stop it anyhow now!...
          Never installed your app or visited page but I keep getting these spam messages from Junglee rummy multiple times in a day....

This is to bring you that I am getting multiple messages from Junglee Rummy.

I never open or visit any of websites concern to this however i am getting messages on daily basis.

May i know from where you got my number with source details as this is a privacy violation of individual.

Team Junglee Rummy

Hello Team Jungly Rummy Please Remove My Number From Your Data I Don't Want Any Promotional Message From You So Please Take Care Of Me By Removing My Number From Your List...

I have not signed up or subscribed to junglee rummy and still receive SMS from them to download their app. This is very annoying and I dont want them to spam my Inboxes!! Pls stop sending sms to my number and remove from your marketing list.

Team Junglee Rummy

I have been receiving text messages from JUNGLEE RUMMY on a daily basis atleast 4 to 5 irrelevant texts. I don't have an account on junglee rummy and never played a game on it and yet get spammed on a daily basis..
              It's really irritating.. not to.mention those messages are filled with lies. Photo attached here are rcvd msg in a day...
              I'm getting messages everyday. Don't message me again. Stop spamming my inbox. No matter how many times you ask, I'm not going to play your game. So please remove my phone no from your database and never send me a message....
              I don't want to play rummy please leave me alone. I'm getting messages everyday. Don't message me again. Stop spamming my inbox. No matter how many times you ask, I'm not going to play your game. So please remove my phone no from your database and never send me a message. I beg you! stop!...

Mob No : [protected]...
              You people have been constantly texting me with rummy sms. I dont want to play your games. Stop sending me those fraudulent messages....
              I never logged into your app or site, I'm not a typical gambler guy...and still getting annoying spam sms from junglee rummy about some "500000 pools" or something...i mean, i don't even know the meaning...this is a clear case of mis-use of someone's data which never gived you the permission...FIX THIS NOWWWW...i don't want your spams, resolve this as soon as possible...remove my all data from your database which you technically stole from...
              Respected Sir,
              My name is Ajmal charan and i am having an issue with junglee rummy that i sent them many sms that i dont need any more services from them. But everyday minimum 3 to 5 messages they are sending to my mobile number. its really make me headache. Kindly inform them to stop sending me messages.

Ajmal Charan

Team Junglee Rummy

I didn't play Junglee Rummy, i didn't logging in till now after that every day send two many sms in my mobile phone its irritating me please stop sms from this Junglee Rummy...
                Remove me from your spamming list. Why are you testing people's patience?

Find your target customers. Don't waste your time and money on people with brain.

I couldn't find any customer care website in your website. If its not resolved here. I will file a complaint in consumer court....