Junglee Rummy Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Oct 3, 2022

File a complaint to Junglee Rummy

Having problems with Junglee Rummy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Junglee Rummy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Junglee Rummy

New Delhi District
Delhi

Junglee Rummy Phone Numbers

Junglee Rummy reviews & complaints page 8

This game sending spam massages every day. That's very irratating so pls stop this masseges
Hello Ravhad,

We request you to write us via the Help Page of our website or application.

We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience so that we can resolve the issue at the earliest.

Team - Junglee Rummy

Please stop sending me your stupid Junglee rummy (btw ### name ngl) messages. Consider this as a last warning coz already blocked you...
    Mere saath fraud hua hai...
    Hello Atharv,

Team - Junglee Rummy

Username beast2002. my hard earned money is blocked in my account, they are not allowing me to play nor refunding my amount .inspite of complaining so many time through this forum .they are not responding.ask them to pls refund my cash to my account.or unblock my account...
      I don't want to play rummy please leave me alone. I'm getting messages everyday. Don't message me again. Stop spamming my inbox. No matter how many times you ask, I'm not going to play your game. So please remove my phone no from your database and never send me a message. I beg you! stop!...
      Monday ko mera account blocked karke mera paisa chura liya..monday ko phone kiya bola 4days ke under ballance refunf aay jayega..
      aaj friday ko bol raha hai monda se aur 4dinage ga yanike total 4days bolke 12 days lage ga phir bhi koi gurrenty nehi hai paisa milega chor company...
      Hello Monojit,

Team - Junglee Rummy

Username beast2002, asked to click on submit button after entering email address or username, but subit button is disabled. only trying to annoy players. refund my money to my account or iam trying to contact all the people who have being cheated by this app and going to file a police complaint .and stop this app from running'...
        I don't play rummy but getting daily message from junglee rummy, please stop spamming my inbox
        Hello Chirag,

Team - Junglee Rummy

Is game ne mujhe bas loota he ye game jab bhi me khelta tha tab khudke player khilwake unhe continue hand game deta tha or aise ids game ne mujhe lakho loote sabse bada fraud game agar me khelke paisa hara hota to kuch nahi lahta par ye game khudke player khilwake unhe hand game deta he or co, plaint karne par koi action nahi leta ye game please baand karo ye game bas lootata he nabi tournament jitane deta nahi games kuch bhi nahi or account permanentally block kar deta he .
          ye junglee rummy wale sab india me scam karte he inke wajah se logoka mansik santulan bighad raha he ye game band ho jaye bas.
          Hello Bittu,

Team - Junglee Rummy

Username beast2002.inspite of multiple complaints jungleerummy is not refunding my cash nor unblocking my account. they are purposely trying to eat our money.do something.they are not even responding to my emails.cheaters

Team - Junglee Rummy

Me gem open karta hu to open hi nahi Hoti error likha aajata he
              Hello Kaamil,

Team - Junglee Rummy

Want to block the messages getting from this app. These messages are not in use for me.
                Hello Mithlesh,

Team - Junglee Rummy

I don't want to use your app. so, please stop sending me messages.
                  Hello Hema,

Junglee Rummy — Amount deducted

Amount of Rs 5000 deducted from my bank account but not showing in junglee rummy account and when i ask them regarding this they have locked my account...
                    Dear team

Kindly note amount of 500 rs 2 time debited from my accounts and only 1 time credited to junglee rummy account

My junglee rummy user id Jayesh1712

Request you kindly check from your end
                    And revert me as soon as possible...
                    I don’t want to download the app. Stop sending me sms and delete my number

Team - Junglee Rummy

Dear @junglee rummy, why are cheating me. You locked my account for asking my withdrawal amount. What's wrong with you guys. Support team is not replying to any of my mails....
                      Blocked my account and the solution given to unblock does not work. simply wasting time and purposefully delaying time.completly fraup app.pls do something to stop this app fromm cheating and looting poor peoples money. username beast2002 and email id is [protected]@gmail.com. inspite of so many complaints.why are you people not taking any actions.are you all also hand in glove with the junglee rummy app people. made mistake by playing in...
                      I have many proofs and recording of the game, this is not fair game play, opponent having many jokers and sequence cards I had check many times. In the reply they having torf thupa.

They are cheatter and stolen the money of the people....