Junglee Rummy Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Oct 3, 2022

File a complaint to Junglee Rummy

Having problems with Junglee Rummy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Junglee Rummy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Junglee Rummy

New Delhi District
Delhi

Junglee Rummy Phone Numbers

Junglee Rummy reviews & complaints page 9

I have many proofs and recording of the game, this is not fair game play, opponent having many jokers and sequence cards I had check many times. In the reply they having torf thupa.

They are cheatter and stolen the money of the people....
Hi sir/madam
I don't want to play rummy anymore please don't send sms

We request you to write us via the Help Page of our website or application.

We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience so that we can resolve the issue at the earliest.

Team - Junglee Rummy

I don't want to play rummy please leave me alone. I'm getting messages everyday. Don't message me again. Stop spamming my inbox. No matter how many times you ask, I'm not going to play your game. So please remove my phone no from your database and never send me a message. I beg you! stop!...
    I prakash p played rummy in jungles rummy, we won money of 19385 rs ll. I placed for withdrawal, it takes 24 hrs. And then under verification, now they locked my account. Kindly resolve the issue and provide our money....
    I am vijay I stop play rummy but sms coming my inbox continually stop pls...
    Spam in my inbox stop messaging me
    Hello Vijay,

Dear Junglee support Team
      Game ID: 25730646, with an amount of 19385 is withdrawal on14th june 2020 at 2:40 AM. but they kept it under verifcation saying secuirty reason. This radiculous and unacceptbale. I request ask them to kindly provide the amount tp my account....

Hello Prakashathi,

prakash2288's reply, Jun 14, 2022
        I have mailed only automatic response but problem is not solved

Sir on 3 June I made 400rs deposit but due to there server problem my money stuck in play amount still they said again and again 24h 24h now I am too much frustrating so kindly help me and also give concession my 4 days west bcz of him they don't know but I can do whatever but 400rs will be at least 4000 earning amount iff my money is not stuck...

Team - Junglee Rummy

Please ban online cash rummy application, so many poor people are playing, they don't know about this pre booked games
            Hello Prashanth,

Team - Junglee Rummy

Rummy jungle and some rummy apps messaging all time, please take action for rummy circle rummy jungle, , iam not interested in this game why they text me all time
              Hello Sohail,

Team - Junglee Rummy

Please remove my number I don't want messages not interested to play this game. Ita irritating me
                Hello Nikhil,

Team - Junglee Rummy

I do not those invitations and spam sms sent by you. And I do not want to play your game. Kindly stop sending those sms...

My rummy account is locked and I raise a complaint to the given email address.. But still say you are colluding with other player.. But i did not do that.. My username sethuarun57.. Please support.. I kept money more than 11000 rupees. In my account
                  Hello Arun,

Hello Arun,

Team - Junglee Rummy

Worst / Worst app Taken 5000 rs complained for 10 times and not reverting anything

with screenshot and payment i have done cryber crime complain

Dont join this junglee rummy or u will lost ur money

Team - Junglee Rummy

They r doing fraud with customer by giving fake promocode & when u complaint about the issue the they said wait for 48hrs after 48hrs again they said wait for again 48hrs our team r working on it. After 7 days they said ur promocode r old this promo code r not of this month i m sending him a screenshot of the promocode then they said there is no evidence in this screen shoot to show it is a latest promocode no date shows... JUNGLEE RUMMY...

Today I win 3 times and I wish to withdrawl my money but these guys hold my money as they say thay they will relese my money after 48 hour. Because they do verification I don't understand the thing that when my kyc is already done then why they need to verify again and again without any reason even though the amount is not more then 10k

Junglee Rummy — Withdrawal not processed

Since last 2 days my withdrawal request is under verification.

When 1 mail for the same they send drafted emails.
                        No way to get to customer support executive. U have to communicate only through mail.
                        Very much disappointed with the services ....