[Resolved]  JustDial.com — Fake leads and no enquiries

Hi I'm from Alfa tech engineers jayanagar Bangalore. I paid 20000rs on 22december 2016. And they activated on 3rd January 2017 after long time. And today is 21st January till now I got almost 30 leads all r fake. As soon as I call to customers they tells it's already work is done by other vendors. May b just dial they r forwarding old clients. Just dial is a cheating company. I'm going to put a case against them. My name is ali [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 16, 2018

[Jan 21, 2017] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response Dec 05, 2017

Your issue was attended.
For any further query you can always contact our customer service team on [protected]

Team JD
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I had called more time to just dial customer care for short business inquiry, but not support.therefor I was mail to just dial for stop payment, and speak with customer care. But not stop ecs. Many time harrasment me and tell me if you are not clear ecs, then we will becoming bad cibil through ecs sent.
My Contact No.