[Resolved]  JustDial.com — fraudulent transaction due to wrong information given by just dial

My name is anmol singh arora and contact number is [protected].
I had done a bus seat booking by getting the contact details of manmandir travels aurangabad from just dial. The person having contact number [protected] had given me a make my trip link for completing the payment. For completing the payment i had entered my card details and provided the otp to the concerned person. Payment of rs.2000 has been debited to my account but there has been no booking of ticket either at make my trip or through the ultimate bus operator manmandir travels. My account statement shows debit of rs.2000 and description mentioned is prcr/payu pa*payu payments/gurgaon.
I have already raised a complaint with just dial for this matter and the only response that i am getting is that the concerned team will get back within 24 hours. These transactions have happened on sunday 05.05.2019 but till date no concrete action has been taken by just dial. I had also forwarded the screen shot of the message i received from just dial with the concerned number but again only a standard reply from your end has been received.
It is shameful that a person has lost money due to wrong information being provided from your end and still there has been no urgency shown on this matter from your end. You claim to be india's no.1 local search engine but due to your fault i have lost my money. Who is taking responsibility for this?
When i contacted the said person through another number he said and admitted that he is into deceiving people and frauding people of their money.
You want us to provide us with ratings for the services provided by you but for this matter what ratings should be given as even negative rating would be insufficient for this matter.
I have again attached a screen shot of the message i received from just dial.
Resolve this matter at the earliest and refund my money as i blindly relied on the contact detail i received from just dial.

Anmol
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 11, 2019

[May 08, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response May 10, 2019 Hello Anmol Singh Arora,

We regret the inconvenience it has caused you.We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My mobile number is[protected]
I m receiving a lot o[censored]nnecessary messages from massage parlours
Please delete my number from their database
Also unsubscribe my number
I want to remove phone number which is posted in Amazon transportation services ratnagiri by some unknown sources. I was working in that firm almost 6 months ago. I wasn't aware my number has been put on this site without my knowledge. The continous calls are irritating me now. Please help me out.

JustDial.com