JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 17, 2022
2003
Profile

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com

JustDial.com Website

JustDial.com Head Office Address

Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

JustDial.com Phone Numbers

JustDial.com reviews & complaints(3586)

Our Wholesale grocery shop in kalher we had ordered for website but still our website is not provided from your side & your JD person Mr. Swapnil Chandragiri is not responding kindly arrange another executive to complete our job.
Thank you.

EFL WHOLESALE SUPER MARKET KALHER

Tip - we are ready to give pdc cheque for application also.

Revert asap..
"Hello EFL Trends,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial."

Wrong mobile number update from your justdial executive so please update my right phone number on justdial page...

Dear team

I have search a carpainter for cupboard making in my room from just dial after some time I have received a call from carpainter I told my address to that carpainter he visited my home told me about the cost of that cupboard is 28000 he asked me 12000 money for material for that cupboard I gave him that amount after that he will not return to my home I have also tried so many calls but he will not pic my call
    Carpainter name --Manoj Kumar
    Mobile number-- [protected]

Kindly look into the matter

Mazhar Khan
    C-116 Mayur vihar kalyanpur Lucknow 226022
    Mobile number- [protected]
    "Hello Mazhar,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial."

I have visited your site regarding jobs, but now i am getting fraud calls for jobs .
      They are asking for money to provide jobs .

Plz do the needful ASAP.

Thanks.
      "Hello Vikey,

Team Justdial."

We understand that a company called ONLINE IT SHOPPE INDIA PVT LTD is listed in your website. This is an unauthorise...
        I have submitted my dadev honey review many times but my Review is not showing why??...

I want to show my business in Freelisting without any package

Costumers service manager pressure to me for promotion package
        "Hello Shaharyar,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial."

MY name is Nilesh Kumar i register with your Just Dial On 08.04.2021 for one year and i paid Rs 11800/- for whole year. But...

My company registered as "Bharati Geotech & Engineering Services" on Justdial. We provide Geotechnical Investigation services, Pile load test services, Plate load test services. Even though i have removed some of the categories from our service list we are receiving call or leads for the same and as our package is lead based all our money is wasted on such leads only because of mismanagement from Justdial ltd
          Hello Sagar,

Team Justdial.

I have given ECS payment to justdial for their services, now tried to stop the ECS paymnent through communicated mail and...

I have taken a national listing package on 9th of July 2021 and I'm not getting proper work from your just dail I'm geeting irrelevant leads so better give my money back
            "Hello Dikshit,

Bharati Geotech's reply, Aug 2, 2021
            No your services are worst, no any support from customer care number. You are only concerned about how to increase your clients but not able to provide services properly
            "Hello Dikshit,

Team Justdial."

Justdial is fake app it is not provide proper service and when customer request to stop service then they will not stop ....
              I have reached this seller thru Justdial. He very irresponsible. In the 1st call for enquiry he was very polite and kind came home and took order till here he was good. After getting advance amount he is not responding to the calls and it's been 10Days since I paid him the amount.
              I thought evey seller is verified in Justdial. Very disappointed to see such a worst seller got listed in your portal.

Please take any action on this complaint ASAP.
              "Hello Balaji Raju,

Team Justdial."

This is to inform you that I have never used just dial to check for patient care or health services. Still since yesterday I am getting continuous calls from just dial for patient care and health services. You are requested to stop these annoying continuous calls immediately.
                "Hello Reshma,

Dear Sir/ Madam
                  We SURAKSHA CONSTRUCTIONS have taken a package of Your company leads SURAKSHA CONSTRUCTION} for the...
                  Hi Team,

This is in regards to the package I have taken in Just Dial. I have an account with you in the name...

Plz request you to my mobile number and information plz delete permanently..bcoz ur side lot of call again nd again regarding update.
                  i dont have call from ur side plz remove informatio urgently.
                  for balaji printers and mobile=[protected]
                  "Hello Ketan,

Team Justdial."

My dad bougth a plan of justdial a website for 20000 because they claimed it was limited and about to end and it has features worth 110000 and it was specially for you.It has been more than 1 year and my dad never used it has my fathers buisness is hardware and my father has no plan of having online website because it would consume more effort and cost. along with website we had to buy domain for very high rate which is not convenient and they didnt told about the domain and cost before .And because we didnt renew the domain even the website is not working now and we dont need if there is any way for refund even if you take 2years money because the full money would be waste and 10000 all are big amount for people like us please if you can
                    if any way we could get refund please tell us through this number [protected]
                    "Hello Sirfan,

Team Justdial."

Iam not interested in your services kindly please stop pressing for debit amount from my account, your representative made me false information and activated this services in trailing mails I have requested to stop this service but despite of that you are trying to encash the amount from my bank account.
                      I hereby request you that I am not interested in your services and stop pressing for ecs services which are activated by me under misleading information.
                      "Hello Balraj,

Team Justdial."

Today at home, my washing machine suddenly stopped working. To get a quick support to repair it, i usually...