JustDial.com

JustDial.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Besides Goregaon Sports Complex

Fax:
Fax:

Description
Just Dial - one of India's leading local search engines was founded in 1996. Just Dial was created to provide people with immediate access to fast, reliable and comprehensive information on businesses, products and services across India.

Ahmedabad:
Just Dial Limited
Unit No B, 7th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opposite M J Library, Off Asharam Road, Ahmedabad - 380009.
Call : +91 79 2658 9931 / +91 79 3982 1415
Fax : +91 79 2657 5292

Bangalore:
Just Dial Limited
#29, SRT Street, Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560052.
Call : +91 80 2353 1131 / +91 80 3980 4092
Fax : +91 80 2234 1444

Chandigarh:
Just Dial Limited
SCO-:60-61, 4th floor Sec-34/A, Chandigarh-160034.
Call : +91 172 395 0100

Chennai:
Just Dial Limited
B Wing, 3rd Floor, Templs Steps, 184-187 Anna Salai, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai - 600015.
Call : +91 44 4210 0000
Fax : +91 44 4231 3131

Coimbatore:
Just Dial Limited
# 25, AGT Business Park, 3rd Floor, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore - 641004.
Call : +91 422 262 8811

Delhi:
Just Dial Limited
A, 39/40, Sector 16, Behind McDonalds, Noida - 201301.
Call : +91 120 391 0301 / +91 120 665 8540
Fax : +91 120 248 8245

Hyderabad:
Just Dial Limited
No: 7-1-23 First Floor, Roxana Building (Above Meena Bazar), Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016.
Call : +91 40 2374 8448 / +91 40 3982 3333
Fax : +91 40 2374 8486

Jaipur:
Just Dial Limited
4th Floor, SB 57, Ridhi Tower, Tonk Road,Opp SMS Stadium, Jaipur-302017.
Call : +91 141 392 3205 / +91 141 392 3206

Kolkata:
Just Dial Limited
No: 703, Godrej Waterside Tower One Sector V , Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091.
Call : +91 33 4406 5599 / +91 33 3090 5700
Fax : +91 33 2485 8934

Pune:
Just Dial Limited
S.No.67/1, 67/2A, 66A/1A & 66A/1B, Clover Lingfield Plaza, 1st Floor Above Reliance Fresh, Off Wanawarie Salunke Vihar Road, Pune-411040.
Call : +91 20 2685 6222
Fax : +91 20 2685 6221

Media Contact:
Just Dial Limited
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Besides Goregaon Sports Complex, Malad (w), Mumbai - 400064.
Call : +91 22 2888 4060

View More Information...

1992
Good

JustDial.com related photos (506)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

JustDial.com Photos

JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

My name is Mukesh sad and im from nagaur rajasthan. My free listing "BUTATI DHAM TEMPLE" which is i was using since 2010 has been hacked by justdail and given to another person and he is misusing it .
so i reqest to justdial to solve my problem as soon as.
My listing hacked and given to another person
Feb 01, 2021

Hi Mukesh,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Dear just Dial,

I'm from Chennai h2o water can supply Chennai.

Your marketing team person...

Bakwas service provider hai ye log
    Jan 29, 2021

JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jisne Mera just dial me booking ki wo Mera call nhi pic krta na mujhe corporate krta
      Jan 29, 2021

Dear Team,
        Maine mere Office ke liye JD se plumber bulaya tha or usne kam pura kiya nahi or paise mang raha tha to...
        Maine mera car rental ka business registration kiya tha just dial search engine network me
        Baaf me inke customer care...
        We were cheated of Rs. 5000 by R J Aluminium Fabrications, Gm Palya, Bangalore, which is listed on JustDial. When I wrote...
        Sir/madam,
        Ref : Kodai Easy tours & travels, 9-1-302, Jeganathapuram, Kodairoad - 624206. Cell - [protected].
        br...
        I have just purchased a package of Just dial ( 3 months back). in the name of Padma Properties. Without my consent the policy/working...

My name is Syed Asif Ali Chishti in Bareilly. My business number is [protected], [protected] COMPUTER HOSPITAL INFOTECH I want my contract to be canceled And do not mandate my bank account Due to my personal reason, I can no longer make further contact. Thanks just dial
        Jan 27, 2021

JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

Team Justdial.

Someone placed my information on your site and I can't remove it. I have emailed your company many times and they have not...
          Hi.
          I agreement with just dial for provide leads. But I am geeting leads unused.
          I contracted 11 Jan 2021 fixed...

I have booked shree service center for my home theater repair. paid amount as well. for the past 15 days the person who took service mobile number was switched off.

I need my product and the amount back.

Please do help to track this guys and do the needful, i will share all the evidence what i have with me what app chat, Gpay transactions.
          Jan 23, 2021

We regret the inconvenience that has caused to you.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial

We be half star bawarchi family restaurant, kothagudem .. As per you JD executive request we have given for 2 months plan for Chek leaf ..But he misused chek .. from last 1+ year it was auto debiting from my account continuesly ...
            Jan 20, 2021

JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

Team Justdial.

Some one placed my phone number on justdial.com profile, Kindly remove my phone number. Kindly help me in this regard.

Justdial.com Profile Registered Number : [protected]
              Jan 20, 2021

Hi Team

I have listed my Hotel in Just Dail.com on the name of GAC Nest, Tirupati and my business was closed...

Dear sir
                I have requested for an advertisement as "aadith interiors" for enquiries related to interiors and committed for a monthly payment of 2500 from oct 2020, unfortunately, I have been deducted twice in a month and more than the committed amount also .kindly cancel this order as well as reimburse the extra deducted. Though I have informed on your toll-free repeatedly from my number [protected] no action or acceptance responded. hence I request you to kindly close this and resolve.
                M.R.Manoj
                Jan 19, 2021

Team Justdial.

I had contacted to the customer care and told about I’m not getting any business so I need to stop my paid partnership with...
                  I took "Grab your Leads" from Justdial . When making the payment of 25000/- the executive Elakkiya and Eswar said that the...
                  Justdial Payment ECS Stop Fraud/Scam

My name is Anil Choudhary.I started my services...